TW Issues 3/4/18 {Merged}

1234568Next

Replies

• TheRealObiOne
    133 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dannyrmendoza/ We are a 74M GP guild and we are facing this guy in the other guild- he can literally fill over 5 maps on defense with G12 toons- he has 124 G12 toons!!!!!1 The last match was also against a top heavy guild (83M GP). We were 13-0, about to lose our 2nd in a row. I can see why people don't enjoy TW.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    No need to leave and re-enter to be current. https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7h58st/tw_toon_lock/

Also tested myself by updating some characters and they are indeed updated after preview phase is done, without leaving and re-entering. Doing so only leaves room for error, which may be what happened in your case.
  • Options
    Sorry for you. And same here, our guild is 95M GP and now facing a whale with 130M GP. Quit and wait.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    THIS SUCKS CG. FIX THIS NOW.

This is two straight TW where are are down by 25 mil gp. Great job taking the best part of your game and shoving it down the toilet.

My guild is **** and wants compensation. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I think the best new addition is the battle counter in the TW. Yes, the new toon search is awesome but the game really needed it. The battle counter, on the other hand, is fankittentastic. It really helps to get me into the spirit of the battle.

Rock on Devs!

I tried to put this in feedback but my scroll wouldn’t let me select it.
  • Options
    I love to see a guildmate's Palp team is 6/6 against our opponent. Just Palp and zavage left and 6/6 is impressive especially for Palp.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Nope, simming GW is hands-down the best.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    I agree, it's really useful to know which teams actually hold up well vs others as a whole.

Would be amazing if a similar counter could be added to our arena teams. Just sayin'.
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    like the title says no more back to back TW's can you please spread them out further apart..
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Nope, simming GW is hands-down the best.

I don’t sim GW.

It is effortless for me to finish it so I use it to train with my new toons and develop new synergy strats.

• Options
    I agree, it's really useful to know which teams actually hold up well vs others as a whole.

Would be amazing if a similar counter could be added to our arena teams. Just sayin'.

A guild mate scored a 10. Lol. 10!
    I got 8 with a Zaul lead Zavage.

Yeah, it’s kind of random and you never know how it’ll end up, like a lottery, but it’s really cool to see how each of the individual territory teams do.

• Jenojo
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Put it back to your original plan TB-TW-TB
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You could also just skip every other TW. Or go all out in one — and relax and fo the minimum to just collect second price in the next.
  • Options
    I love TW. So from me it's a no.
  • goat13
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there, had a guildie who didn’t get rewards today. He was affected by the log in issue. Aside from that what are the requirements for qualifying for rewards? I had thought any action on defense or offense qualified you for rewards?
  • Options
    nimroad2 wrote: »
    My guild NSC Black (138M) faced TI delta (171M).
    Thanks for the well balanced match EA

Yup. To state the obvious....we didn't sit 10 people either. lol.

We didn't consider it a real victory and funny part is CG agreed since we never got leaderboard credit for it. :)

My theory is that they discovered that rematches cause ties (I've seen it happen, got cheese defense in the rematch) and tried to open things up after reset(maybe put more weight on record or something). Seems to have gone overboard however.

It seems to be cascading also. We got another ridiculous match up in the second TW. I think they might be trying to match on "GP defeated" or something. Our defeated GP was almost the same as the guild we got matched with. Problem was the actual GP was another 30M+ difference.

iN Spectre
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Per the Dev's I believe they have to earn banners in some way.
    Set a defense team or win an offense battle.
  • goat13
    246 posts Member
    Options
    That’s what I thought. Thx.
  • Options
    I do not understand how people can join 69M guild with 40 members vs 90M guild with 41 members. Do not tell them they have TW members, we count them to have 38 R2D2 characters in their defenses, equivalent to their guild of at least 38 TW members. While we did not even have enough ships to defend, some of the gods joined the guild over 20M. This means that they are more than 200 us per group of 100,000 Power "200 groups per 100,000 Power group". Everyone in my guild is sure that the guild of rivals in this game company should be "matched" this type. We are really disappointed with the TW pairing in this game.
    Việt Nam Diamond Force vs SAMURAI FORCE
  • Options
    Maybe the 90M guild members working with the game company should not be able to explain it properly =))