[Feedback] Last update broke everything about the Sith team in my opinion

15678911Next

Replies

• Options
    It's not bad, you're just bad, tell me why I win against team full of resistant with bb8 296 speed
    Because you're awesome.
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Man if only we could get CG to be this fiery about smoothing over the most aggravating parts of the game and engaging veteran players in a discussion about how to fix those things and still protect the developer's need to generate coins for the dragon to put in the pile.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    Viserys wrote: »
    Man if only we could get CG to be this fiery about smoothing over the most aggravating parts of the game and engaging veteran players in a discussion about how to fix those things and still protect the developer's need to generate coins for the dragon to put in the pile.

Viserys is a most appropriate moniker for you. Good grief.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    I missed a lot here. RT has a point because its another poster that just spams his ungrounded opinion in a silly post.
    RT shouldn't have said that much imo. The sarcasm is childish but I guess OP and others are still underaged and hard to reason with. I'd love to verbally demolish my customers for a day, customers that think they need to be treated like royalty
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs I just found this and I will tell you that you should thank your lucky stars you are in California or you would be unemployed right now. Actually put out a ry_diggs severance bundle and I will buy them all. Man I thought kozi was bad. You redefine the bar.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Well, my feelings is this is an overreaction from you. All of the points you highlighted from his post were made fun of for being hyperbole or poor grammar. Then you misrepresented everything he said even though you highlight the exact statements he made. Where did he say to stop playing the game? Where did he undermine the promotion of the game? I've personally defended the CG studio before from upset players that are waaaay more aggressive against the promotion and well being of this game and its community with absolutely no attention from the moderators. Why is this post being made an example of? This is mild frustration at best and I can't help but get the feeling that @CG_RyDiggs is being unfair.

heya @harbingerofrock

Tks for your thoughts:

Specifically where I call out where @Tromedlov13 says:

Don't invest in any Sith especially Sion.

Regards

This won't be tolerated.

RT

We get it, you need to do Sales. However, neither that fact, or your CG tag empowers you to change the way people think about your product.
    If you want better sales, make a better product, simple as that. If Sion is bugged and not worth a cent, we wont recommend buying it, no matter how many frightening threats you post.

Also, please dont call it 'spending energy and time', as we all know you mean 'spending money'. Its just hypocrite.

I hope you appreciate my constructive feedback.
    Constructive as to inspire you to make less buggy better content, and to ask you to avoid lies, so that your message does get through better.
    Have a great day.