Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    DawnOfENIGMA, the sister guild to Galactic ENIGMA, is now recruiting new members! We have just started and are looking for members who are ready to take on a challenge! We are currently at 39/50 members and ready to bring in more!
    Sharing the wealth of experience in our Discord server we are looking for players who would like guidance in the game to grow with us!
    We are happy and willing to absorb a guild in a merger(pending discussion naturally!) but as we are a sister guild, are NOT looking to be absorbed.
    Currently accepting any and all members! Join us in our Discord server at:
    https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Let an officer know you are looking to join and we'll be happy to get you invited! Any mergers we ask that you please contact our leader, CollinnOfENIGMA#3383 on Discord.
    We hope that you will be joining our family soon!
  • Options
    Zona Leste Unida is looking for active members.
    Cansado de guildas tirânicas que ficam colocando metas de atividades e ameaçando membros? Pois sejam bem-vindos!
    Guild GP = 19,5M
    fifteen LVL 85' players
    Heoric Rancor and tier 4 or 5 for low lvl players
    Sith Raid tier 2-4
    Welcoming guild, no lvl restiction. We only ask to be active an be a good teammate
    Ally code of the leader 351-214-491. Send us a request through the game and no guild´s players will be invited. Or join through the search option, no guild requirements!
  • Options
    La guilde Division Charlemagne recrute !
    On fait 2 à 3 Rancor heroique par semaine (phase de 24h à 0 dégâts).
    Il nous manque plus grand chose pour finir le Cab en Heroique... En attendant on fait 2 CAB par semaine.
    Pour le raid Sith, on est sur du 3 étoiles.
    Si tu as envie de progresser ou t'amuser avec nous, viens nous rejoindre.
    Mon profil: https://swgoh.gg/u/bat/
    Profil de la guilde: https://swgoh.gg/g/27039/division-charlemagne/
    A+
    Bogosse
  • PAUBroksby
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains will be broken. The Force shall set me free.

KoR Incursion
    We are taking the holotables in Galaxy of Heroes by storm. We are a guild of casual and competitive players. One of the rare guilds where both can not only play together, but thrive. We are a part of the Knights of Ren alliance of guilds. https://www.facebook.com/groups/114499872287550/).

Currently we are running Heroic Pit 2-3 times a week (depending on raid ticket production) with a 24 hour zero damage tag and a policy to rotate top 3 spots. HAAT - 1 to 2 per week. Working on T3 of Sith raid. Current GP is 44 million.

Additionally, there are several other strong players in the guild working towards end game content. You will also have access to strong end-game guilds and guild leaders/officers within the KoR Alliance via Line or and/or Discord to draw upon their experience for strategy advice and potential allies to utilize.

Only requirements at this time are using Discord for communication and playing regularly. 3 days of inactivity without discussing with one of the officers is cause for removal from the guild.
    For more info contact Broksby#3317 or Revan95{KoR Incursion}#2292 on Discord.
  • Options
    5qjbb25eg1dc.png

Ambitioniert und dennoch Freizeitgilde / Familiengilde!

Das sind wir: End of Light, eine überwiegend deutsche Gilde.

https://swgoh.gg/g/12430/end-of-light/ oder https://discord.gg/HDzVwcM
    wun5n4otxwfx.png

36 Mio GP, aktuell 39 Member, H Rancor, AAT & HAAT in Vorbereitung (nach BB8 & Jedi Rey), Sith3;

Wir suchen für unsere weitere Entwicklung und vor allem für unsere neue Leidenschaft, den TW, weitere Spieler ab Lvl. 65 oder Wiedereinsteiger!

Wir haben wenig Regeln, aber Spass. Wir nutzen Discord (keine Pflicht). Alle Offis sind gemeinsam aktiv für die Gilde! Du solltest wissen, dass Du mit echten Menschen spielst, Respekt und Spass gehen dann locker Hand in Hand. Wir haben einen freundschaftliches Fundament an ca. 34 Spielern jeglichen Alters, die schon sehr lange zusammen spielen. Wir haben zumeist 85er Spieler bis 2,3 Mio GP. Wir nehmen aber auch junge Padavane auf und helfen Ihnen ordentlich beim leveln (wenn gewünscht).

Bitte "keine Verbundanfragen" oder "Übernahmen" (als Fusion getarnt) und derglechen mehr! Wir haben selbst sehr erfahrene Spieler, auch aus Profi- und Verbundgilden, die keine Lust (mehr) auf Fluktuationen, Dauerstress, zu viele Regeln oder gar Vorschriften haben.

Wir haben befreundete Großgilde als Koopertionspartner, viel Fachwissen und Kontakte zu anderen, freundlichen Großgilden bzw. deren Spielern.

unsere Disco kannst Du besuchen unter:
    https://discord.gg/HDzVwcM

auf Swgoh.gg findest Du uns unter:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12430/end-of-light/

Mein Ally Code: 653-134-779

Bis Bald - Ingame oder noch besser in der Gilde End of Light!
  • Options
    Bunny Squad is actively looking to swell our ranks! We are looking for experienced players and new comers alike. Daily players are ideal, but not a necessity. No minimum raid ticket or player level requirement, but we do ask that you at least try to participate when and where you can. Members who don’t show activity for 7 consecutive days will be kicked.

We like to raid, but unfortunately don’t have enough guild mates to be able to do so. That’s where you come in! With your help we will raid as often as possible in order to get the good gear and character shards necessary to progress in the late game. We can clear the heroic rancor with ease, but we are still working towards being able to defeat the haat. Pay attention to the banner for instructions.

This guild was started by one of my close college friends and together we like to goof around and chat a lot. We share ideas and gear. So if this sounds like the place for you, give Bunny Squad a look.

• Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We have a 11.2m GP and 25 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are fixing to be starting Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Options
    Garden of Eden, a newly started guild two months ago, is looking for members. Current roster is 24/50, over 1mill GP We run raids constantly and currently running tier 5 rancor, and what the entire guild can handle with the other 2. Once strong enough we will advance together.

There is no level requirement. Once you unlock guilds come on in, learn as we learn, and have fun.
    Only collecting tickets is the only requirement so we can keep running raids at a constant pace and rate.

This is a family friendly guild so certain language will not be tolerated. My player name is mast3r ga0 (572-274-748).
  • FamaOoga
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    RISING CRANE is a casual guild that does raids, looking for new members!
    • No minimum activity, though we do appreciate daily logins (active members)
    • We have a LINE group if you would like to join (not required)
    • Guild reset is 6 pm JST/ 10 am GMT
    • Raid tiers: Heroic pit, Tier IV Sith, Regular Tank Takedown : Pit we can finish easily but have a 24 hour no damage rule to keep it fair for all guild members. Sith takes longer and is grueling but we muddle through. Tank Takedown usually takes two days.
    • Territory Battles: We typically clear at least one star in each sector all the way to the end.
    • Territory Wars: Having lost a few guildies we haven't been able to get on the TW recently, but we have won 2/5 we have done.
    • Minimum level is 55!
    • We are a bilingual guild in English and Japanese (English mostly but Japanese/日本語もOK)
    • We currently have 36 guild members, down from a high of 50, most of the 36 are active.
    • We are relaxed and encourage newbies to link to higher level members as allies to help build gear sets.
    • Lots of daily guild donations.
    • PM me here if interested or find us on SWGOH! Guild name: RISING CRANE
    • Current Guild GP is 24,732,074
    • My player name is Fama Ooga, 948-696-986
    Guild: Rising Crane (GM)

Join us: English/Japanese. Low-pressure guild
  • Hellenix
    130 posts Member
    Options
    P1u7QcT.jpg
    The United Without Limits Family of Guilds is Actively Recruiting
    Tired of being a leech and freeloader, in your current guild? Want to join 49 other like-minded Star Wars fanatics, who also happen to be dedicated SWGoH players? Want to join a guild-family that knows how to farm the heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, and has members already getting those precious Traya shards?
    Well, then... your search is over!
    The United Without Limits Family of Guilds is searching for SWGoH gamers **just like YOU !!!** We are a three guild family, within the DOoM Alliance, looking for players of the following levels of development:
    For UwoL_Mortis
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20390/uwol_mortis/
    [our 72 million-GP hSTR-prep guild]:
    + end-game players,
    + capable of 500/600, daily,
    + 1.25 mGP of more,
    + needing a break from daily SWGoH activity.
    None of our guilds "force members to spend real-world currency," nor do we place unreasonable demands on our guildies. We are a "meritocracy by design," and, everyone does their part!
    We're looking for dedicated end-game players, capable of following Territory Battles and Territory Wars orders. Level-85 players only, and, an active & properly synced SWGoH.gg profile are also required.
    If you're a former guild-officer, we're definitely the home you've been looking for. Most of our members are former officers, too! We are well organized, knowledgeable, and giving.
    So... if you're an end-game player, who needs a break from the game, but, wants to be in a system that facilitates your return to hardcore gaming when you're ready, and, think you have "what it takes," then, visit or UWOL Recruitment Center, at:
    >>> >>> https://discord.gg/sgKtY7m <<<
    JWvwZV7.gif
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Grymsted
    412 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    We are a casual guild looking for players who have interest in raiding & end game content. We do not expect daily activity, but it is strongly encouraged. Login at least every 7 days or notify planned > 7 days inactivity. All raids setup for auto launch with their expected wait period. Farming Hpit/HAAT, please at least post 0 for free loot. Our priority right now is Sith raid progression. We want as much participation as possible in the Sith raid to better gauge our ability to move on to higher tiers. Currently completing Sith Tier IV about every 48 hours.

Guild Stats and Information
    Guild GP - 96M
    Members - 47/50
    Light Side TB - 30:star:
    Dark Side TB - 30:star:
    Raid Schedule - 8PM CST

Requirements:
    -Must use discord
    -Level 85
    -Must have minimum GP of 1.3M+
    -Contribute to TB & TW
    -Shoot for 600 tickets daily
    -7:star: RJT, CLS & DT desired

To get in touch with us
    THE SENATE ΞKorribanΞ
    https://discord.gg/bGuAcXK
    @SΞN Weolf Mooncry {GO KRBN}#4582
    @Flash#0317
    Grymsted {GO SoA}#6044 Feel free to PM us on discord

https://swgoh.gg/g/3064/thebillmurrayexperience/
  • Options
    RIP STAR WARS FORCE COLLECTION

Hello, are you here because you’re lost and in need of replacing your star war fix after Star Wars Force Collection ended? Or maybe just new to the game. Either way come join us at:

Force Collection Orphans

We’re a new’ish guild with around 20 members right now, we’ve been going for a couple of months and we’re starting to build a solid group. We’re looking to grow now that we have a handle on this game and already have a couple of players maxed at level 85.
    If your looking to start anew, we’re a friendly bunch and are always happy to help with advise, or if you’re a seasoned pro at galaxy of hero’s just looking for a new guild full of likeminded players, come give us a try.
    Right now we’re made up of players from our old force collection legion, but it's time to fill the roster.
    We’re not that hardcore and although most of us play daily you won’t be judged for missing an event (although you will miss out on all that loot!).

My player name is Osier and my ID is: 846-233-531

With so may guilds it can sometimes be hard to find us by just searching our guild name, add me as an ally or just message in game to join if we don’t come up on your search.
    We also have a group chat with GroupMe you can join, but our guild chat is always full of conversation so it’s not a requirement to join.

May the force be with you.

lwzgbg4pzo7g.jpeg
  • Options
    We looking for new memebrs! We are a casual but very active guild of over 40 memebrs! We run all raids and wars constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 85-50 (most 84-60) so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We have a 11.2m GP and 25 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are fixing to be starting Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
  • Options

About us:

Mutiners without fears

1 space

81mil gp

Hpit Haat starting at 7.30pm uk time

t4 sith moving to t5 very soon

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

Ideally looking for players 1.5mil+ gp

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Options
    Looking for more players to join a friendly guild, we currently run 7* rancor and normal tank takedown, we just ask your active once a day and take part in the guild activities, Currently have 30 players not looking to be taken over by another guild, discord is required for the time being, so we can talk freely, HAAT is being farmed, interested in joining, contact me below

Chat to me here or on discord dandaman86#1097
  • Hellenix
    130 posts Member
    Options
    P1u7QcT.jpg
    The United Without Limits Family of Guilds is Actively Recruiting
    Tired of being a leech and a freeloader in your current guild? Want to join 49 other like-minded Star Wars fanatics, who also happen to be casual SWGoH players? Want to join a guild-family that knows how to farm the heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, and has members already getting those precious Traya shards, but, instead of farming for Traya, you'd prefer to "fly casual?"
    Well, then... your search is over!
    The United Without Limits Family of Guilds is searching for SWGoH gamers **just like YOU !!!** We are a three guild family, within the DOoM Alliance, looking for players of the following levels of development:
    For UwoL_Mortis
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20390/uwol_mortis/
    [our 72 million-GP hSTR-prep guild]:
    + end-game players,
    + capable of 500/600, daily,
    + 1.25 mGP of more,
    + needing a break from daily SWGoH activity.
    None of our guilds "force members to spend real-world currency," nor do we place unreasonable demands on our guildies. We are a "meritocracy by design," and, everyone does their part!
    We're looking for end-game players, who want a temporarybreak from the "daily-grind." Level-85 players only, and, an active & properly synced SWGoH.gg profile are also required.
    If you're a former guild-officer, we're definitely the home you've been looking for. Most of our members are former officers, too! We are well organized, knowledgeable, and giving.
    So... if you're an end-game player, and, think you have "what it takes," then, visit or UWOL Recruitment Center, at:
    >>> >>> https://discord.gg/sgKtY7m <<< <<<
    JWvwZV7.gif
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    Andelia stin cherche de nouveaux joueurs francophone de niv 85 si possible afin d'atteindre au plus l'AAT héroique. Nous avons dans l'immédiat 32,5M de PG. Venez nombreux!
  • Options
    Hallo,
    wir, "KSH" sind eine deutschsprachige Gilde mit
    -Top Chance auf RAID Han und General Kenobi Splitter
    - freundschaftliche Atmosphäre beim Farmen und Spielen

heldenhaft: Rancor und AAT
    Sith RAID: T4
    Was suchen wir:
    5 fleißige Spieler, sodass wir am Territorialkrieg teilnehmen können.
    Wir haben keine min. Tickets, aber eine Teilnahme an den Territorial- Aktivitäten solltet ihr einplanen.
    Gruppenübertritt auf Anfrage möglich.

Bei der erweiterten Gildensuche einfach nach KSH suchen, oder mir ne PM schicken.
    Wir sehen uns am Holotisch,
    SelCee
  • Options
    Hello

NUTE GUNRAYS ABACUS ; chilled out group of lads from all over the world looking for a few more members. we currently have 31 active members.

All levels welcome to get involved.

Currently running heroic Rancor, AAT and sith level 2.

Would be great to have you on board.

sense of humour preferable..

SithMark
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The Friends of the Universe Edited - full again, thx guys for your help.
    Post edited by echo33 on
  • Options
    AREEEEBA! There’s a new guild in town, led by the great ChiefWicket! (My alt.)

Lancer Ewoks is a training guild for Lancer Heat (80 mil GP), where my main account, Flobnitch, resides. I’m looking for small, new players of all stripes. (F2P, alts, whatever, the Chief is both!) I have experience to help you grow if you need it, and you’ll also get HAAT / HPit rewards way before you deserve them, thanks to help from the main guild during TW/TB downtimes. DM me for more info, or just look for Lancer Ewoks in the guild search.

The Chief is lonely! Take the leap of faith with me, and I might just make you an officer! And if you grow quickly and demonstrate commitment to daily play, you might very well earn your way into the main guild, a fun, laid-back group of weirdos from all over America, not yet HSith-capable but growing very fast.
  • Mol_PP
    30 posts Member
    Options
    ‘Get Ready for the Raids’ is a new small guild that is looking to grow. Currently 10 members and c. 1.1m GP. Looking to get some new members to join whatever their level and contribute whatever they can.

Would be awesome to get a guild that grows in strength together and gets to a point where we can run the highest tier raids, but right now we’ll take whatever help we can get!

We are UK based and will happily promote anyone that wants to take an active part in running the guild, helping with recruitment, etc.

Will run raids as often as possible at tiers appropriate to our members’ levels.

Feel free to invite me as an ally if you’re interested in joining or want to discuss anything on Guild chat - Mol PP (981-114-832).

Please feel free to come join us and all will be made welcome
  • Dunga87
    17 posts Member
    Options
    3 Spots Open currently 47/50

Looking for active members to grow and progress as a group.

We want active players. who want to be as involved as much as there time/playstyle allows. the more people earning tickets the more raids we can do as a group.
    If you are going away a heads up/message on discord will avoid kicking after 3+ days.

Discord is a must as we progress further is needed to communicate and coordinate. We are an english speaking guild. We also use Whats app if interested.

Participate in all guild events: Territory battles, territory wars, Hpit, AAT, and sith raid(T3).

UK Based (but will take players from all over)

Guild name: Galaxy Scoundrels

Guild GP: 27 Million

Minimum Player Level: No mimimum requirements. But prefer players over 75+

Hope to hear from you soon.

https://swgoh.gg/g/35100/galaxy-scoundrels/

https://discord.gg/aPsXxmu

Dungasaur#2483

Ally Code 264-639-936
  • Hippy_Pirate
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Helmets Fist is recruiting, We an active guild of casuals around 20 or so friendly and helpful members, running regular Heroic Rancor, looking at getting back to occasional/regular haat once we get the numbers back up, low tier sith again until the guild fills back up. We run lower tier raids to help boost new memebers as well :)
    Guild chat required
    No minimum level
    Would like you to at least get daily if possible, max 14 days inactive without a heads up
    GP currently around 13.5k
    We all participate in TB but not enough at present to get back to TW but will be running again
    Join us, we have rum :D
  • Options
    Cloud City Collective is looking for new members

New "alliance" between Cursed Legacy, Canadian Rebel Force and Choked Aspirations, targeting players who prefer to enjoy the game instead of having it force-fed via unnecessary rules and mindless progression.

We are a 'player-first' community, based on mutual respect and cooperation. We value people over rosters, and our goal is to create an atmosphere that is fun, friendly and fair for everyone

Who we think would be a good fit:
    • new players looking to find their way without judgment or pressure
    • casual players who have been displaced/passed over by guilds because of their GP, etc
    • veteran players suffering from the constant grind and always having someone looking over your shoulder
    • players looking to improve or tackle heroic raiding without the burden of pressure and unreasonable expectations

What we're NOT about:
    • forced progression/farms
    • drama
    • unnecessary rules

Raid Status:
    • Choked Aspirations - HRancor and Haat drop as fast as possible. Highest sith Tier manageable
    • Cursed Legacy - HRancor and Haat on farm to get han and GK shards. Appropriate tier Sith to not waste tickets. 0's and auto's welcome!
    • Canadian Rebel Force - level-appropriate content based on roster/preference

What exactly is an "air quotes" Alliance and how are you different?
    • We promise to always treat you like a person, not just a number (GP, zeta count, tickets)
    • We won't tell you which guild to join, and we don't shuffle people around like cattle. All are free to join whichever guild they prefer, based on interest and comfort level

What we need from you:
    • Raid-ready haat and rancor teams are recommended for Choked Aspirations
    • ONE 7* character recommended for Cursed Legacy to get the most out of the raids
    • level 75+ recommended for TB/TW but not required
    • good attitude
    • check out our server (https://discord.gg/mRBySwS) to learn more about us and see if we'd be a good fit
  • Options
    Hey There! Our Guild is Ahsuckah Tunno, because we love puns and Star Wars and used to think Ahsoka wasn't very good. I'm Hazelrtj, guild officer, been playing for 2.5 years now, Discord hazelrtj#1716

We've got around 25 active members, ranging from veteran level 85 players down to new players, all are welcome so long as you contribute to daily activities, raids (when you can), and other guild events. We've got officers in the US and UK, and operate during shared daylight usually.

We switch between Pit V and Pit Heroic, and try to accommodate the needs of all guild members. Open to requests! We haven't completed an HAAT yet, but hope to in the future.

We typically get 11 stars in Territory Wars, and have a mostly winning record for battles (when we have enough people to activate them).

Feel free to message me for more information!
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We have a 12.2m GP and 25 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
  • Options
    RISING CRANE is looking for members!

My contact (GM) is Fama Ooga (ally code: 948-696-986)

Come join us!

z3wz7jblm2zq.png
    Guild: Rising Crane (GM)

Join us: English/Japanese. Low-pressure guild
  • Options
    STOP YOUR SEARCH

Join Dark Saber Syndicate
    Reply for more info

ally code: 195-219-143
    darksabersyndicate.slack.com
This discussion has been closed.