Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Zona Leste Unida is looking for active members.
    Cansado de guildas tirânicas que ficam colocando metas de atividades e ameaçando membros? Pois sejam bem-vindos!
    Guild GP = 19,5M
    ten LVL 85' players
    Heoric Rancor and tier 4 or 5 for low lvl players
    Sith Raid tier 2-4
    Welcoming guild, no lvl restiction. We only ask to be active an be a good teammate
    Ally code of the leader 351-214-491. Send us a request through the game and no guild´s players will be invited. Or join through the search option, no guild requirements!
  • Options
    Looking for 10-12 people who are ready to tackle Heroic Sith.

No big sales pitch...just straight fact. Looking for 10-12 Hero Sith ready and or close to JTR event ready.

Republic Order of Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/republic-order-of-rebels/)

MUST have a swgoh.gg profile and willing to use LINE (for TW/TB strategy)

Any small guild wishing to merge into us...I will grant 2 officer spots to incoming leader and 1 other of their choice.

Find us to join or PM me for details.
  • Options
    Bowmans tale is looking for some players to join we are relatively new and could use more people all we ask is that you play a little when you can. We are pretty relaxed and there is no lvl. Requirement.
  • Talisen
    39 posts Member
    Options
    The Menirens are recruiting. All lvls welcome. We are a casual yet fairly active guild with 30 of 34 members active everyday. No rules other than be active at least once a week. If interested pm me here or add me Talisen ally code 296-624-544. Hope to see you soon
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    edited - already full, thx.
    Post edited by echo33 on
  • Options
    Gibley is recruiting. All levels welcome and all we ask is that you are active. GP: 4.5 M. We have about 10 very active members but we are looking to add as many as we can. Pm me on here or just join.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    The Zefiro have a rare opportunity for someone to join us!

105M GP. Mowing down Heroic rancors and tanks without breaking a sweat (24hr rule in effect). Just did our first T6 Sith raid. 33+ stars each TB.

Based in Eastern US time. Looking for folks with at least 1.5M GP who will routinely be active in game, but we won't hassle you for every last raid ticket if you know what I mean.

Interested? Inquire at Zefiroguild on FB, or with DocDoom#3475 on Discord!
  • Dunga87
    17 posts Member
    Options

4 Spots Open currently 46/50

Looking for active members to grow and progress as a group.

We want active players. who want to be as involved as much as there time/playstyle allows. the more people earning tickets the more raids we can do as a group.
    If you are going away a heads up/message on discord will avoid kicking after 3+ days.

Discord is a must as we progress further is needed to communicate and coordinate. We are an english speaking guild. We also use Whats app if interested.

Participate in all guild events: Territory battles, territory wars, Hpit, HAAT, and sith raid(T3).

UK Based (but will take players from all over)

Guild name: Galaxy Scoundrels

Guild GP: 30 Million

Minimum Player Level: No mimimum requirements. But prefer players over 75+

Hope to hear from you soon.

https://swgoh.gg/g/35100/galaxy-scoundrels/

https://discord.gg/aPsXxmu

Dungasaur#2483

Ally Code 264-639-936
  • Options
    My ally code is 492-427-591 hi i have six members in my guild my guild name is dogs rock I want people to join let’s have fun let’s do something great together please try do your 600 so we raid a lot and let’s do some great things in starwars galaxy of heroes
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We have 16/50 members with a 7.9m gp. We are looking for new members to come and help bolster our rosters and help advance the guild in many ways. Here is my SWGOH profile https://swgoh.gg/u/heiboca/ For any more questions you may have you can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247.
  • Options
    About us:

Mutiners without fears

Potentially 1 space due to inactive player

80.5mil gp

Hpit Haat

t4 sith

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • SithMark
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Nute Gunrays Abacus

you can count on us....
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We have 18/50 members with a 8.1m gp. We are looking for new members to come and help bolster our rosters and help advance the guild in many ways. Here is my SWGOH profile https://swgoh.gg/u/heiboca/ For any more questions you may have you can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
  • Options
    We looking for new memebrs! We are a casual but very active guild. Run all raids and wars constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 83-40(most 80-60) so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy!
  • Vseemoe
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Fracing Outlaws

We are a casual Guild we have 24 members right now looking for more so we can do raids more often

600pts daily is recommend

We understand that daily/real life comes first. We have been doing the Heroic Rancor raid and hope to be doing the HAAT soon but we are still working on getting are Characters we need up to 7 star.
    We just need some players that will allow us to do the Territory wars since all the people we have don't Join
    We have almost 21 million guild points
    Min level right now is 70
    willing to help lower level players if they help us out by join the Territory wars
    My ally code is 696-965-995
    Post edited by Vseemoe on
  • Options
    Ragtag-ruffians are looking for players to get more tickets and raids going , we don't micromanage, laid back, and we are running both HPit and HAAT.
    We are not looking to join an alliance, or merging into another guild. Though you are more than welcome to merge with us :)
    Currently 27 members
    19 million GP
    13/14 Stars TB
    10k+ tickets per day. (Pretty active, averaging 400 ticket per player)
    Can complete both Hpit and HAAT, and T3 Sith(4Days) - 0/24 rule except for sith raid.
    400/600 per day if possible
    US West Coast Guild
    We run HAAT/HPIT raids at 7:30pm PST
    This is our core group:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/40001/the-ragtag-ruffians/
    Discord ID: CaptainAwesome#1567
    Ally Code: 631-971-322
    Discord ID: rowgar#7607
    Ally Code: 798-273-256
  • Natecraw
    34 posts Member
    Options
    We have two new swgoh recruiting pages if you are looking for a guild stop by and see what you think of our subreddit and our discord page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGOHRecruiting/
    Is our Reddit page and https://discord.gg/rCKwPyN is our discord link thank you and cant wait to see your post
  • Jerre
    1 posts Member
    Options
    The 420th foxes are a dutch/flemish guild that is looking for new players. English speakers are welcome 2. We are a group of friends looking to expand and meeting new people! It is a new guild that is social, friendly and eager to start a new page! message Jerre or WarsStars! SEE YOU SOON!
  • Sang
    31 posts Member
    Options
    #SithLivesMatter is recruiting!!

About us:
    55 mil GP
    22/22 LS/DS TB
    H-Pit, Haat, Sith T3-4

What we're looking for:
    2 Team players that are active, 600 tickets a day producers, participates in all phases of TB and T-Wars, has a discord and swgoh.gg account, or are willing to create them.

We are big on Team, we all Donate and have tons of experienced players that share information to help you create the best team for all areas of the game. If you're interested we'd love to hear from you. Follow the link below to our server  Https://Discord.gg/3Na3rV9
  • Options
    Hey Everyone!

I have recently been promoted to guild leader at a really awesome clan, “Sand people are people too”. We are currently at 90mil GP with 46 members and are looking to top off! We call ourselves the best mix of a competitively casual guild you can find! We have a lot of loyal players, I have been with the clan for..something like 2 years now? We prioritize real life. We don’t have whales, maybe a dolphin here or there, but we realize this game is for fun, but for us winning is fun. Please see our achievements below:

27-30 TB stars for both light and dark side.
    17 TW wins. only a few losses. when we lose we acknowledge it’s just a game and thank them for the free, unearned resources.
    0/24 on pit/haat to join then FFA.
    So many of us (auto)solo the PIT we put a 20min wait time before you can finish your solo to allow others that can’t solo to at least get some damage in.
    HAAT finishes typically in a few hours.
    We are currently running T4 of sith raid, we did beat T5 but it was not efficient. Many of us are ready for JTR (hopefully she does come the 14th) and then we will move up to T5+.

We had some members quit the game and some move on to more competitive clans that have stricter rules and big whales. We stay very tight with all who join and still keep in contact.

We use the Line application to chat beyond game chat and post pictures. We make fun of each other and talk strategies.

New members must say hello in game chat within 12h or will be kicked as we do not allow mutes or bots. Come join the family and let’s kick some butt together!

Any other questions let me know!
    -Luck
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We have 18/50 members with a 8.3m gp. We are looking for new members to come and help bolster our rosters and help advance the guild in many ways. Here is my SWGOH profile https://swgoh.gg/u/heiboca/ For any more questions you may have you can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [update]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    Ambitioniert und dennoch Freizeitgilde / Familiengilde!

Das sind wir: End of Light, eine überwiegend deutsche Gilde.

https://swgoh.gg/g/12430/end-of-light/ oder https://discord.gg/HDzVwcM

36 Mio GP, aktuell 39 Member, H Rancor, AAT & HAAT in Vorbereitung (nach BB8 & Jedi Rey), Sith3;

Wir suchen für unsere weitere Entwicklung und vor allem für unsere neue Leidenschaft, den TW, weitere Spieler ab Lvl. 65 oder Wiedereinsteiger!

Wir haben wenig Regeln, aber Spass. Wir nutzen Discord (keine Pflicht). Alle Offis sind gemeinsam aktiv für die Gilde! Du solltest wissen, dass Du mit echten Menschen spielst, Respekt und Spass gehen dann locker Hand in Hand. Wir haben einen freundschaftliches Fundament an ca. 34 Spielern jeglichen Alters, die schon sehr lange zusammen spielen. Wir haben zumeist 85er Spieler bis 2,3 Mio GP. Wir nehmen aber auch junge Padavane auf und helfen Ihnen ordentlich beim leveln (wenn gewünscht).

Bitte "keine Verbundanfragen" oder "Übernahmen" (als Fusion getarnt) und derglechen mehr! Wir haben selbst sehr erfahrene Spieler, auch aus Profi- und Verbundgilden, die keine Lust (mehr) auf Fluktuationen, Dauerstress, zu viele Regeln oder gar Vorschriften haben.

Wir haben aber eine befreundete Großgilde als Koopertionspartner, viel Fachwissen und einige Kontakte zu anderen, freundlichen Großgilden bzw. deren Spielern.

unsere Disco kannst Du besuchen unter:
    https://discord.gg/HDzVwcM

auf Swgoh.gg findest Du uns unter:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12430/end-of-light/

Mein Ally Code: 653-134-779

Bis Bald - Ingame oder noch besser in der Gilde End of Light!

• Options
    Hi all! Just created my own guild that is open to anyone and everyone! It’s called Hondos Heroes. No level cap or experience required. I wasn’t happy with the way things were run in my old guild so I decided to make my own and start raids that were playable for everyone involved
  • Options
    New guild looking for players. Casual and no pressure. Welcoming seasoned vets and new players. Message me for info. Thanks for looking
  • Options
    Hi all.

Yologans guild is recruiting.
    We are a casual but active group. Looking for new members to help open up raids more frequently and to help meet the minimum to do territory wars. The more members we get to contribute on dailies the better. No minimum level required.

Private message
    Ally code: 783 754 575
  • Options
    Dartth Frieks is looking for new players. We are a casual, friendly guild of 31 (10.4M GP) currently running HPit, AAT and T4 STR. Generally get around 11 TB stars. We accept all levels, preferably 65+ to help with TW, but provided you are active you are welcome! We are quite lenient with inactivity, but if you go missing for more than about a week without letting us know you'll be removed. My ally code is 483-549-331, message me if you would like any other info.
  • Options
    Cloud City Collective is looking for new members

Recently-formed "alliance" between Cursed Legacy and Canadian Rebel Force, targeting players who prefer to enjoy the game instead of having it force-fed via unnecessary rules and mindless progression.

We are a 'player-first' community, based on mutual respect and cooperation. We value people over rosters, and our goal is to create an atmosphere that is fun, friendly and fair for everyone

Players we think would be a good fit:
    • new players looking to find their way without judgment or pressure
    • casual players who have been displaced/passed over by guilds because of their GP, etc
    • veteran players suffering from the constant grind and always having someone looking over your shoulder
    • players looking to improve or tackle heroic raiding without being burdened by pressure and expectations

What we're NOT about:
    • forced progression/farms
    • drama
    • unnecessary rules
    • hand-holding/babysitting

Raid Status:
    • Cursed Legacy - HRancor and Haat
    • Canadian Rebel Force - level-appropriate content based on roster/preference
    • Sith - this raid sucks, we get that. We won't force anyone to do it if they don't want to. We keep an appropriate tier rolling so as to not waste your hard-earned tickets. 0's and auto's are welcome.

What exactly is an "air quotes" Alliance and how are you different?
    • We promise to always treat you like a person, not just a number (GP, zeta count, tickets)
    • We won't tell you which guild to join, and we don't shuffle people around like cattle. All are free to join whichever guild they prefer, based on interest and comfort level

What we need from you:
    • ONE 7* character recommended for Cursed Legacy to get the most out of the raids (han/gk shards)
    • level 75+ recommended to get involved with TB/TW but not required
    • good attitude
    • come and check out our discord server (https://discord.gg/mRBySwS) to learn more about us and see if we'd be a good fit
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    69qqm6l8g5ve.png
    We're a casual guild.
    We have a lot of fun - we like to help players regardless of level, but most of our members are north of level 60.
    Most of us chat in the guild chat, lots of off topic chat.
    We don't have requirements other than we like our members to be active.
    Try us out for a good time (that's not meant to sound like what you'd read in a truck stop bathroom).
    ---
    Your guild name: Republic Cadets
    Forum usernames of your guild recruiters: Boet
    Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc): Yeah, I don't know what that is.
    What tier of raids your guild completes and how often: Varies, we launch raids aimed at our different level members but all three raids are always running.
    How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars: This is a nosy interview.
    Your guild's minimum activity/participation requirements: Don't be inactive for 10 days or more without telling an officer you'll be gone.
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any: No requirements
    Anything else you feel is important for people to know: We're pretty relaxed.
  • Options
    We have two new swgoh recruiting pages if you are looking for a guild stop by and see what you think of our subreddit and our discord page.

https://www.reddit.com//SWGOHRecruiting/
    Is our Reddit page

https://discord.gg/rCKwPyN is our discord link thank you and cant wait to see your post
This discussion has been closed.