Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    Englorious Blasters
    Current guild GP is 63 Mil

We are NOT an Alliance guild.
    We are very friendly, organized and helpful with members from all over the world. We believe the best way to progress as a guild is to hold all members accountable for maximum participation.

Recruiting LVL 85 players with GP over 1 million who want to transition from casual to more serious gameplay.

33+ LS TB!! 30+ DS TB!!
    44++ ROLO Shards
    Getting all members IPD capable is currently our #1 priority

RAIDS:
    24/0 on all raids
    FFA on raids after 24/0
    Pit raid has a 20 minute hold on posting damages for those able to solo.
    3 Hpit weekly on rotating schedules to accommodate all of our members. 12/6/9pm EST
    2 HAAT weekly launch time at 12:00 PM EST and 9:00 PM EST
    Guild runs on EST - refresh is at 6:30 PM

REQUIREMENTS:
    Daily Activity
    600 Tickets a Day
    At Least 1 Mil GP
    Required TB Character Grinding(Given 3 months to achieve 5 star)
    7 days inactive without notice will result in removal.
    Participation in TB/TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg Profile

If interested please contact me via PM here or the preferred and quicker method which is Discord.
    Oprahmus Prime#9791

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 11 MEMBERS TO MERGE WITH US
  • Options
    We want what you want! You want what we want, HEROIC SITH RAID! An Enterprising Starship (110M GP) is seeking a group of like minded individuals to help us in our cause. Specifically 15-25 individuals that are hSR ready. In an ideal situation we merge our two groups of 50 and make two new guilds; a hSR guild and a T6 guild pushing to get to heroic themselves. Please PM myself @ SOLO#4663 or @ Chuckles#8350 on discord to see if we fit together!
    -An Enterprising Starship
    -110M GP
    -9:30 PM EST hPit
    -10:00 AM/PM EST hAAT
    -40 TB Stars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11104/an-enterprising-starship/
  • RevanKoda
    404 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Want to join a highly organized and dedicated group? Join ĘSAD III. We are still looking for a small merger of 15 but can accommodate up to 20 if necessary. An officer role or two are available for the group, so that your players have a familiar voice and representation.

ĘSAD III is a Sister Guild of ĘatSithAndDie a 140 million competitive guild and ĘSAD II a competitive 125 million guild.

Ę3 does have HPit and HAAT on farm. We’re focused on growing, having fun and and getting max rewards.

Guid Info Currently: https://swgoh.gg/g/40303/esad-iii/

Guilds share a discord server, share a general chat and resource channels, but also have their own private guild channel, so a wealth of knowledge will be readily available as well as an opportunities to move up if you so desire.

REQUIRED:
    • Best to complete 550-600 daily tickets
    • Active Participation in TW, even if it’s just setting defense
    • Participation in TB, so we can get max rewards.
    • At least 1 million GP and up.
    • Discord - which you need to check for orders and updates.

You may hit me up on Discord: RevanKoda#7128 or stop by our server to check things out at:

https://discord.gg/gru5ZnR
    Post edited by RevanKoda on
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello, we're looking for a group of 10-15 to merge with us.
    We are currently 12 members, 15.5 mil guild gp
    Pacific time zone ( I think it's GMT -8)
    Edit... Most of my original post got cut for some reason...
    Important info... We want to keep our guild name and atmosphere of no pressure and no rules or requirements.
    If this works for you, I'd love to hear from you.
    Thanks
    Post edited by Nicho on
  • shaneomac824
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Enraged Tauntaun looking for a merge. 37 members and 80mil gp looking to absorb a smaller guild or group of members aho want to stay together and be in a great up and coming guild. More than 10 members is definitely negotiable, pm or contact me otherwise to get it set up before tw starts!
    Lineid- shaneomuhfugginmac
    Allycode- 115-258-461
    Post edited by shaneomac824 on
  • Mol_Zedanna
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Knightsofrevan1

Active guild looking to increase our ranks to work towards Heroic raids and TB/TW
    No daily requirements
    Not in alliance
    Discord/ line not required. We use the guild chat
    28 players looking to get closer to full 50

GP is 29M
    Many lvl 85 active daily players

My ally code is 637-889-513

Thanks for all the inquiries. We have arranged a merge
    Post edited by Mol_Zedanna on
  • ArksAsylum22
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Asari is looking for another guild to merge with. We’re currently 47 members with 54mil gp. Ideally looking to create two new guilds

Heroic sith isn’t our goal atm, we want to break into the 60mil double zeta territory and go from there. 25 stars in both tb’s. 12 Rolo and 8 ipd shards. Both of those numbers are growing, especially ipd. 3 and 2 0/24 heroic Rancor and Tanks a week. Tier iv sith. Minimum 500 tix a day.

We have 37 swgohgg profiles and we’re very active on discord.

PM me on discord: ArksAsylum#1960
  • Options
    Hello! Nerf Syndicate is a medium guild that is growing quickly. 34/50 with 14.9M GP. Several level 85 players and many that are growing stronger rapidly. Mostly daily players and we do all raids as often as possible. Looking to fill up enough to fight in TW and finish Heroic level raids. We have no rules and are interested in having fun. If this fits your bill, consider joining us. See you on the Holotable!
  • SarcSennex
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Last Bredi -- House Divided (LB)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23748/house-divided-lb/

We’re and European based guild with international members (EU and US mainly) looking for players to grow. Currently at 100M, we value GP but we appreciate progression and participation. Most of the members are active, we just have a few inactives that we need to replace with quality players.

Guild requirements:

- ~1.7M+ GP. Good synergy teams (Resistance, Phoenix, Sith, Troopers, etc.) and valuable toons (zeta is a plus) usable in raids and TB/TW may lead to a more flexible GP requirement.
    - Must have a swgoh.gg account.
    - Must use discord and be willing to participate in discussions to contribute to the guild’s growth.
    - Willing to contribute actively in TB/TW.
    - 600 daily tickets. We’re flexible when RL gets in the way, just be regular.

Raid schedule:

We run regular raids whenever tickets are available. Currently launching 3 x Heroic Rancor & 2 x HAAT weekly, plus Tier IV Sith Triumvirate planning to go up as we master each tier.

- Rancor opens at 8pm CET / 2pm EST on the day we achieve the tickets. 24h zero damage. Players who can solo hold posting the score until 8:10pm CET. We may set special rules to help players get a 7* Han Solo from time to time.
    - HAAT opens at 9pm CET / 3pm EST on the day we achieve the tickets. 24h zero damage, then FFA.
    - Sith raid opens whenever the tickets are available. FFA from the start.

Guild payout: 6:30pm CET / 12:30pm EST

Join our recruitment station: https://discord.gg/xJRHpxP
    Recruiting contacts:
    Discord: WhiteTulip#0924 , D3thKl0k#5666
    EA Forums: @SarcSennex , @D3thKl0k_LB

Few slots available, hurry up of you're interested.

HD_Banner.jpg
    Post edited by SarcSennex on
  • ralze
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    SHQ Elite is a new guild and we are looking to populate with members so we can really get competitive. We have about 28 members right now and are only really looking to add about 6 or 7 more to complete hAAT and do Territory Wars consistently. Willing to take more though. Our current GP is ~19M as we have some new players we are teaching the game to.

We want to keep our guild intact, so we are looking to absorb another guild. Right now we are fairly casual as while we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is 24 hour 0 damage on Rancor, our users sign up on swgoh.gg, and our users be on Discord. Please jump on to ask any additional questions.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9

Message me directly: ralze#3146
    Post edited by ralze on
  • IUsjc81
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Great guild with a fun group of people. Active, but laid back group (it’s just a game!), looking for a few more members or a small merge (15 openings but could probably take a couple more). Independent and not interested in joining an alliance.
    Guild name: Ann’s Fist
    GP: 50M
    Looking for: 800K+ GP new members
    Time zone: 9:30pm EST refresh
    Raids: 24hr zero damage HPIT/HAAT on farm, start at 9pm CST.
    TB/TW: 25 stars and climbing on both TBs, 12-4 in TW.
    Requirements: NO character requirements, join discord strongly encouraged, 800K+ GP, participate during TB & TW, we try to get our 600 tickets daily, but we never boot for being short. Generally be active and grow your team and we’ll all get along just fine. :)

Message me here or on discord IUsjc81#0170
  • Benpo19
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I will make this short and sweet.

Lukes Right Hands 127 Million GP guild.

About ready to go Heroic but need to replace some members who have let their activity slow down over the last 6 months.

Looking for 10-15 at least 10 of you must have JTR

Eastern Time guild reset.

Communicate on Line

my line ID is benpo19
  • BlackBatStrings
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Deleted.
    Post edited by BlackBatStrings on
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    see page 15
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • iKerry
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi all, recently found a merger.
    Post edited by iKerry on
  • Poizyn
    39 posts Member
    Options
    CLA “Canadian Loyalist Alliance” is looking to exapand. We are looking for another guild similar in power (50mil) to join forces with to create 2 guilds, one stronger, and one weaker for recruiting players. If interested please dm me on here or on discord for more details. Poizyn#8820
  • Options
    • Guild name: The Shapers of KroVar
    • PG: 8M+
    Looking for guild that merge with us
  • Options
    15-20 Spots Open

We are looking for a mege into us or a bulk amount of players to join us. Officer roles etc to be discussed on contact

Looking for active members to grow and progress as a group.

We want active players. who want to be as involved as much as there time/playstyle allows. the more people earning tickets the more raids we can do as a group.
    If you are going away a heads up/message on discord will avoid kicking after 3+ days.

Discord is a must as we progress further is needed to communicate and coordinate. We are an english speaking guild. We also use Whats app if interested.

Participate in all guild events: Territory battles, territory wars, pit, AAT, and sith raid.

UK Based (but will take players from all over)

Guild name: Galaxy Scoundrels

Guild GP: 8.7 Million

Minimum Player Level: No mimimum requirements. Happy to step back slightly for a short period if it means 2 steps forward in the long run

Hope to hear from you soon.

https://discord.gg/aPsXxmu

[Dunga] Dungasaur#2483

Ally Code 264-639-936
  • Lessglider
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

{EA_Lanna: No player or guild recruitment advertisements please}.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • fyn
    3 posts Member
    Options
    [*] Shad0wlands is a casual guild seeking active players with a minimum of 1mil+ GP
    [*] Our Guild GP is 48000000 with 30 members
    [*] Currently seeking to soak in 20-25 members
    [*] We are a casual guild but require 450 raid tix minimum. TW and TB participation is mandatory
    [*] We are currently doing Hrancor twice a week, HAAT once a week, T4 sith
    [*] We are a guild that runs off EST - 06:00
    [*] If you are interested please DM me @fyn2434 on discord or feel free to message me here.
  • marselluswallice
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Guild: Sittin In A Sarlac
    GP: 80 million
    Members: 40

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for a solid 10 more veteran players and just require you join discord. Message me here or here’s our recruitment discord if u would be interested in joining and want to work out the details. Look forward to hearing from you! https://discord.gg/tGtwmyt
  • Falen2574
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

{EA_Lanna: Removed. As per the thread rules "Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one."}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    TERRORSQUAD REBORN IS A SECOND GUILD BELONGING TO THE TERRORSQUAD FAMILY.

terrorsquad (main guild) is 50/50, 75 million gp, and we just started a second guild. currently 35/50 new members.

DISCORD is recommended as we will use the same discord channel for both guilds. this is so we can chat about rosters, events, make game plans, ect. plenty of help and advise from the mother guild.

TERRORSQUAD REBORN is growing and building with the guidance of our terrorsquad leadership team. get in on the adventure.
    come grow with us. be a part of a great organiation. let me know if you would like an invite or have any questions.

looking to take in 15-20 members to help with raids, tw, tb, ect. we will also allow incoming officers.
    so combine with terrorsquad reborns to give yourself that extra boost to advance your game. message me
  • Options
    Looking to fill our ranks with awesome people regardless of what level you are. Guild reset is 7:30 pm EST. We ask 600 tickets daily but understand life happens. This game is supposed to be fun as well as semi serious. We hope you will choose to come game where you are not just a number...but your voice matters and will be heard. Hope to speak with you soon.

If interested in joining pm me here or on discord.

Discord Id- DkYodaman #9914
  • Options

Eckle
    We would love to have you join us. We are an active group with more then half being level 85. We run heroic rancor, level 6 tank and level 5 sith.
    We would offer an officer position to your leader that would have say in raid times and such
  • Options
    We are Operation Vacusuck. We are looking to merge with an active guild. We have 20 daily players with more then half of them being level 85. We run heroic rancor, Aat six star tank, level 4 sith raid and score about 16 on the Hoth battles
    We are eastern time zone based in the US.
    We aren’t militant about playing daily but the more everyone plays, the more raids we can run
    We are a very helpful group looking to merge with a guild about our size to move forward in raids and the Hoth arenas.
    Any guild that would want to merge, we are offering officer positions for the incoming group to help decide raid times and strategies.
  • Michaels
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Order 88 are looking for 5 new members - merge is an option.
    Currently 45/50, 88M GP, running Heroic Rancor 3x a week and haat 2x a week - all at 19:00 gmt. Finishing slowly a t5 sith raid. 34-38* on lstb and dstb, getting bunch of ipd and rolo shards.
    The players we're looking should have around 1.7M GP with diversity on toons.
    Contact me on PM or on our recruit channel https://discord.gg/7vMGNt9
  • _Ben
    134 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is a 96m gp, independant, european guild.

We have decided to take a hard, fast and different appraoch and plan to cut a lot of the non contributors in favour of people who are actively working on and want to push towards the heroic sith raid ASAP.

We can facilitate a group of up to 10 people but will also consider smaller groups or individual players who have a strong desire to succeed in the raid.

If we can find the right players, our gp will move to well over and above 100m and we will begin to push towards 38+ stars in both tb’s. We also have a solid winning record in TW.

Players can expect a well organised and structured guild, with full participation across the board in achieving guild focus.

If this sounds like a project you want to be involved in, please add myself on discord - Ben#4476

Thanks
  • Mudbutt
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Great guild with a fun group of people. Active, but laid back group (it’s just a game!), no micromanagement of rosters, etc by officers. Looking for a few more members or a small merge (15 openings but could probably take a couple more). Independent and not interested in joining an alliance.
    Guild name: Ann’s Fist
    GP: 50M
    Looking for: 800K+ GP new members
    Time zone: 9:30pm EST refresh
    Raids: 24hr zero damage HPIT/HAAT on farm, start at 9pm CST.
    TB/TW: 25 stars and climbing on both TBs, 12-4 in TW.
    Requirements: NO character requirements, join discord strongly encouraged, 800K+ GP, participate during TB & TW, we try to get our 600 tickets daily, but we never boot for being short. Generally be active and grow your team and we’ll all get along just fine. :)

Message me on here or through discord Mudbutt#5195
  • Options
    Guild: Sittin In A Sarlac
    GP: 81 million
    Members: 43
    Raid Times - 930pm est

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for a solid 5 to 10 veteran players and just require you join discord. Message me here or here’s our recruitment discord if u would be interested in joining and want to work out the details. Look forward to hearing from you! https://discord.gg/tGtwmyt
This discussion has been closed.