Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Proteus514
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: Raw Talent
    48/50 members – 83.5 million GP
    Looking to absorb between 10-15 active players (may be able to take more)
    Time zone: 7:30pm EST refresh
    Raids: HPIT/HAAT on farm (24hr, 0 damage rule), switch between T4 and T5 sith
    TB: 30 stars
    Requirements:
    • Must participate in guild events (TW, TB, raids)
    • Daily activity and ticket generation – no hard minimum but get 600 when possible
    • Discord and swgoh profiles are encouraged but not required yet

We have a solid group of people who are progress oriented but we have other members who are not contributing as much as they used to. I am looking to absorb between 10-15 people who want to participate in guild events (raids, TB, TW) and who preferably have at least 1.5 million GP (can be negotiated). I am looking to make a couple of people from your group officers if that is desired. We are always looking for feedback and suggestions and maintain open communication with the guild.

We are a laid back, friendly guild focused on progression. We have grown by about 50 million GP over the last 6 months. Everyone is level 85 except for my wife who is level 84 (many of us play with family). We typically raid at 8pm EST for haat and 9pm EST for Pit. I am willing to negotiate times and rules to accommodate some of the structure you are used to.

Please message me here or in discord if you are interested in further discussing a merger. Discord ID: Proteus#6249
    Post edited by Proteus514 on
  • WxELFxW
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hiperion looking for a Merger!

We’re a guild of about 24 members & GP of 19 mil.

10 Level 85’s
    - 3 at 2 mil+ GP
    - 2 at 1.4 mil to 2mil GP
    - 10 at 500k+ to 1.4mil GP

We’ve found it difficult to grow the guild to participate in all events and have grown a stable core of about 7 or so that we’d like to keep together. Have HRancor on Farm and very close to HAAT on Farm. Just looking for more participation overall and get in on TB, TW & eventually HSith Raid. We’re looking for about 400/600 daily activity just to ensure we get to do raids more often but we’re not too strict & understand there’s life outside the game.

The majority don’t mind switching to another guild in the merger or absorbing one. I don’t believe we’d have the full 24 members switch to another guild since some aren’t as active.

If absorbing another guild, we do have 1 officer position available and I’m sure if you requested another, we could work something out.

DM or use our Discord server (https://discord.gg/6hDBrU6) only about 5 of us use it actively.

[UPDATE: 4/16 : We have received many responses and I wanted to give a little update - We have only been able to confirm 9 movers and we have not made a decision yet. Our leader is out of town with limited reception and a decision will likely be made by 4/22 - Also, we would like to politely decline any offers that are just for our stronger core members, we’d like to keep as many of us together as possible - Thanks!]

[Update: 4/24 : Our decision has been made and just wanted to thank everyone for their replies and patience during the decision process. SWGOH has a great community and hope everyone continues with the same respect and passion that was showed to us. Thanks again!]

Guild Name: Hiperion
    Player ID: 457-497-573
    Post edited by WxELFxW on
  • The_Doctor486
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Looking for groups of 5-10 players that are looking to join an international guild that is focused on helping players by advising and directing them with the eventual outcome of being ready for the Heroic Sith raid. We are highly organized and have veteran leadership that is very helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Options
    Guild: Sittin In A Sarlac
    GP: 81 million
    Members: 43
    Raid Times - 930pm est

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for a solid 5 to 10 veteran players and just require you join discord. Message me here or here’s our recruitment discord if u would be interested in joining and want to work out the details. Look forward to hearing from you! https://discord.gg/tGtwmyt
  • Make7upyours
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Come merge with some rad dudes who are still trying to figure out how their music is supposed to create world peace on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Still looking for Death, Rufus, Evil Ted, The Babes and Napoleon, among others, to join. We have 24 spots available. We use LINE but it is not a requirment. We just want another guild who has realized numbers matter. We have no requirement other than please continue to progress.

We are launching raids
    Tier 2-4 of Rancor
    Tier 1 of aat
    Tier 1 soon 2 of sith
    We participate in territory wars.

So come join The Wyld Stallyns, with a low gp of over 4 million, we could use your help.
    Post edited by Make7upyours on
  • Options
    The ragtag ruffians are a brand new HAAT guild looking for a guild to merge with us . If you are interested let us know.

We are free to join right now.

currently 9 members

14 GP

13 Stars TB

Can complete both Hpit and HAAT.

US West Coast Guild

HAAT/HPIT raids at 7:30 PST

Discord ID: CaptainAwesome#1567
    Ally Code: 631-971-322

Discord ID: rowgar#7607
    Ally Code: 798-273-256
  • Options
    Guild: Sittin In A Sarlac
    Members: 43
    Raid Times - 930pm est

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for a solid 5 to 10 veteran players and just require you join discord. Message me here or here’s our recruitment discord if u would be interested in joining and want to work out the details. Look forward to hearing from you! https://discord.gg/tGtwmyt
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    I’m looking for a small-medium guild to join up with us. We currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
    P.S. as leader, i can guarantee officer positions to any/all officers in your current guild.
    Post edited by DBE3 on
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    We have room for 6 active players that want to progress at Cryptic Legion. We are a 63m GP guild that has trimmed out all of the inactive guys. We do require discord, an swgoh.gg account and to be able to follow the simple participation rules we have in place. We dont allow our high GP members to solo rancor and steal all the best rewards from the rest of the guild. We do HPIT, HAAT and T4 Sith. If you want to dominate alone, look elsewhere. Join us on discord at https://discord.gg/yFEtBSC and let’s see if you fit.
  • Options
    The Mandalore Knights of the Knights Alliance is recruiting

TL;DR- active guild in an active alliance, low-pressure, high-performance attitude with a broad variety of players and HAAT on farm.

@-TMK-FN0914#0413 on discord
    ————————————————————————
    image.jpg

We are part of a 350M GP alliance with lively discussion over discord (within the guild and across the alliance). The Mandalore Knights are active daily with minimalist requirements intended for people who play smart but have RL priorities. We have a broad variety of folks- literally from from 250k to 2.5M gp- as it gives us a ton of flexibility and, frankly, is great for camaraderie. We really help each other out.

We expect 600 tickets most days because our players are active, but no one will come breathing down your neck if you fall short here or there. Discord is required, but our server is set up with a coordination channel so you only have one place to look if you are short on time or interest.

We have access to alliance-provided mercs and allies and are pushing a growth spurt! We farm HPIT and HAAT, working on T4 of STR (we’ve concentrated on T3 which is easy but long while we get our strategies down and teams built). 20* TW is the bar and we’re actively raising it.

Holler if you’re interested. We have about 5 openings and some inactives. I’d also be interested in a merge if we can find a good fit.

Thanks!
  • Coach78
    112 posts Member
    Options
    30725577_10100172680738643_6389485935586705408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d21d5cd3e4a3d1a69d6a1f22b3f3e14e&oe=5B28EB4F

Victory March is in need of 9 Active and Social players. Recently lost some members due to burnout. You can help us rebuild and continue to get ready to take down the Sith raid.

Guild Victory March

We are an international guild, but based out of USA.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. Both raids are on farm status. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough. Each raid has a period of time for 0's.
    We are currently alternating between T4/T5 STR. All members are actively building STR teams and you would be expected to as well.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PDT (0430 CEST)
    TB Light 39 Stars, Dark 38 Stars. Not far from 40 Stars on both
    TW: we do coordinate our defensive strategy through the line app and have won more than lost.
    Current guild GP is 110+ million when at full strength.
    requirements:
    · an account with the app Line
    · Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    · English language communication
    · we prefer Minimum 2 Million+ GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march

Please contact me here or via Line ID: "78coach"

Thanks!

VM Coach78
  • Ozymandius
    247 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Guild: Order 66, 212th Attack Division
    GP: 136 million
    Members: 49

Looking to bring in 5-10 HSTR-ready players. Also willing to do a split/merge with 15 or so players. We are part of Order 66, so we are not leaving our current alliance. We currently have 30 RJT teams and we are looking to add more.

We do 44/42 in TB. We are currently farming the T6 Sith raid.

https://swgoh.gg/g/14218/order-66-212th-attack-div/

LINE: hoda-ozymandius
    Discord: Ozymandius#0320

• Options
    9NLhS4A.jpg

Guild SWGOH.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/36369/push-start/

We are a 102m GP guild with 49/50 members. Currently we are searching for a guild to merge 10-20 players with us. Some of our members are showing low participation in STR, we want members who are actively improving themselves in STR. This includes JTR, JTR ready, or 2m+ dmg and improving players. If your guild is fed up with low STR participation, merge with us and we can all work together on the STR.

About us:

English based

Discord based

~2m GP current average

Currently hitting 29.4k tickets daily

We do understand that life comes first.

+38* LSTB/+38* DSTB

What we want:

There is NO GP REQUIREMENT

ROLO ready

IPD or near ready

Ability to deal at least 1-2m daily to T6 STR

Contribute 600 tickets

Full participation in DSTB, LSTB, and TW

Please, post your inquiries in our recruit chat on discord: https://discord.gg/QnUJVYt
    Or PM me @ShmurdaTK
  • Options
    Israel based guild GMT +3 is looking to merge
    we are looking for a small active guild that wants to do HAAT wth us
    we can kick 10 player that Not enough active to make room
    active line group
    some very active playes

40M GP
    on the verge of HAAT
    50% from israel
    50% from europe

• Clemerseck
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    *** GUILD FOUND , PLEASE DELETE ***

Post edited by Clemerseck on
  • Options
    Sithari Revenge (115M GP)

At the moment we are looking for small merge of players (10 max), Ideally in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), with JTR, CLS, and work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39 stars in LS TB
    - Currently 39 stars in DS TB
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW
    - Willing to adhere to the current guild’s road map
    - Be respectful towards other guild mates

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Legion Rancor
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3

I AM NOT LOOKING TO DISBAND MY GUILD OR JOIN AN ALLIANCE
    Post edited by DBE3 on
  • Options
    Space Pirates (48/50 with 122M GP)

We're a super chill, but extremely competitive guild looking for small group of players willing to join us as we work towards completing HSR.

Guild Details:
    -US Based Guild
    -40* in both LS and DS TB
    -Average around 29k tickets/day (we respect that people have lives outside the game)
    -Raid at rotating times of 10 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm (all times ET)
    -Use Line for communication with active chats that focus on helping people out and coordinating efforts

If you are interested, please message me through here or on Line (username is MagicFlo).

https://swgoh.gg/g/230/space-pirates/

Look forward to hearing from you :D
  • KashyykWarrior7
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    '
    Post edited by KashyykWarrior7 on
  • Options
    Brand new guild looking for active players, just a few and flexible rules, all players welcome, we help each other to grow as individual players and as a team. Feel free to join us, our guild is open to join

Characteristics
    • Guild name: The Shapers of KroVar
    • PG: 8M+
    • 13 members now most of us over 80
    • Watsapp group (optional to join)

Rules:
    • Be active (4 days inactive = kick). If by any circumstance you need to be inactive but will get back just let us know
    • Try to get 600 tickets per day
    • Rancor 0 damage first 24 hours
    • Mandatory: have fun
    latest?cb=20160511062518
    JOIN US AND SHAPE THE FORCE AT WILL
  • Options
    - Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

- recruiting 4 active members
    - al least level 70

- 62MGP
    - HAAT and HPIT farming

Contact us on LINE so we can conversate further or PM me here.

Darthdane - 692-331-561
    Chancellormartok - 738-496-277
  • Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

If you still looking for a guild my guild will take you all. Heroic pit and almost haat ready. Dominate in wars we are laid back and we take players to help build them. We are all about the guild and not ourselves. Come join me in the army of ragnos
  • Skykler
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Death Star Row Alliance currently has three guilds. Two currently clear all three heroic raids and one is nearing HSTR. We are considering adding a casual guild to our alliance where members could move down if they are wanting to take a break from the requirements of the higher guilds. This is not a grab for stronger players but to provide a casual place for those feeling burn out. Stronger players will be sent down to assist if needed.

What we are looking for:
    Discord mandatory
    Roughly 40 members
    HAAT and HRancor on farm
    SWGOH.gg accounts.

The goal is to provide a friendly casual environment people needing a break from the grind If this is something you are interested in please let me know.
  • Options
    Guild: Wraith Armada
    Members: 41
    Raid Times - 930pm est
    Min Requirements - 1.5 mil gp
    (Read Below for Exceptions)

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for a solid 5 to 10 veteran players and just require you join discord. 1.5 million gp minimum with exceptions for good rosters and arena ranking. Message me here or on our recruitment discord if u would be interested in joining and want to work out the details. Look forward to hearing from you! https://discord.gg/tGtwmyt
  • Options
    Hello. I am an officer and the raid leader for the guild "Our First Catch of the Day". We have 39 current members. About 15 of them are "casual raiders" with decent rosters, 7-10 of those with heavy hitter rosters (CLS, BB8, hoda, wampa, thrawn, etc.). The rest range anywhere between lvl30-80. We have recently lost some of our active players as we have a hard time filling TW. We have 28m GP, and get on average 15 stars in TB, have heroic rancor on farm, do T6 tank, and T3 sith. We've done recruitment to no avail, and are possibly looking to merge with another guild who wants to do heroic tank raids, and TB/TW for better rewards. We are even open to splitting the 2 guilds into a "leveling guild", and the "raiding guild". We are all pretty casual and just want to play the game to have fun. Send me a PM on the forums, or on discord at traysurfer#1196 to talk to myself and our other officers.
  • Options
    Want to join a highly organized and dedicated group? Join ĘSAD III. We are still looking for a small merger of 20. An officer role is available for the group, so that your players have a familiar voice and representation.

ĘSAD III is a newly formed Sister Guild of ĘatSithAndDie a 141 million competitive guild and ĘSAD II a competitive 125 million guild.

To put HSith on farm, we had some members that weren't ready that we didn't want to lose, so we created a new guild where they can continue to be part of our community and use our knowledge to grow and prepare to move up or play the game more casually. We have HPit and HAAT on farm and are running T3/T4 Sith.

Guild Info Currently: https://swgoh.gg/g/40303/esad-iii/

Guilds share a discord server, share a general chat and resource channels, but also have their own private guild channel, so a wealth of knowledge will be readily available as well as an opportunities to move up if you so desire.

REQUIRED:
    • Your best to hit 550-600 daily tickets
    • Participation in TW and TB, even if its just going all defense
    • At least 1.1 million GP and up.
    • Joining Our Discord Sever

You may also hit our main recruiter on Discord: RevanKoda#7128 or stop by our server to check things out at:
    https://discord.gg/gru5ZnR
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Legion Rancor
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    DBE3
    WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT GUILD OR ALLIANCE
  • Options
    Swedish inVaders
    Looking for up to 15 players to merge with us. We're a hAAT guild with +30m gp and 16 victories in TW so far. We have a few new players and 35 solid ones that participates in all guild events. Feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/anUHjKa to get to know us and for futher discussions :)

https://swgoh.gg/g/27199/swedish-invaders/

/Starbuck
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Moons of Malachor is a guild who is currently at 50 million GP, but currently are at 31/50. We would be looking for a guild that would be looking to merge with us, we dominate the Hpit, HAAT, and get about 22* on TB with our current GP. My discord name is Logan#1226 if anybody is interested.
  • GreenArrow
    265 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

NtN VGBearHerders are the newest members of the NatioN and are looking for 6 friendly, active and dedicated members to help fill them up to and actively work towards Heroic Sith Raid.
    Currently 100 million GP at 44/50 and expected to be 112 Mil+ GP when positions are filled.

This is a freshly put together guild made up from veteran players from guilds that were completing around 38* in TB, so we are hoping to surpass that previous record with your help!

Both the HPIT/HAAT are on farm with 24 Hours 0 Damage.

What we are looking for:
    2 Million GP+
    7* Cholo
    5* Starck
    600 Daily
    Discord mandatory

JTR teams, NS’s, Troopers with 7* DT, Chex Mix team, Clones, are all something we are looking for.

If you are a highly active player who is looking to join an elite organization dedicated to growing and crushing every game mode thrown our way, please feel free to respond to this post, private message me or message me on Discord - DarthBills#0489.
    -GreenArrow#8699

(Groups of friends encouraged! Taking individuals as well! Exceptions will be made for enthusiastic and determined players!)
    20xopy8f21ep.png
This discussion has been closed.