Looking for server mates(Gooby, Hiro, Swampthing)....

Replies

• Options
    I will do the same, I followed you right in today, although I thought it was less risky to go for fourth, instead of third. Nice work on second tonight.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    I will do the same, I followed you right in today, although I thought it was less risky to go for fourth, instead of third. Nice work on second tonight.

let me know your payout time so i don't attack you when you in your payout time and keep your rank. if i attack it because try to max out my battle used too get rank 1. but i will try my best not too attack you. but when it come around my payout time i need to max my battle
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Hey everyone... chondrosarcoma here... I run the all Jedi team that you guys mop the floor with...lol. I'm central time zone for US.

Hey man, nice to meet another server mate. My IGN is smooth27. I am US central time also. I will do my best to avoid attacking you in the future!

let me know your payout time so i don't attack you when you in your payout time and keep your rank. if i attack it because try to max out my battle used too get rank 1. but i will try my best not too attack you. but when it come around my payout time i need to max my battle
  • Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    Hi Darktron - good to meet you too. I made the mistake of attacking you after my timezone the other day (was trying to avoid knocking smooth back), and you subsequently knocked me straight back. What is your payout timezone? I'll check out the other site.

let me know your payout time so i don't attack you when you in your payout time and keep your rank. if i attack you. it because try to max out my battle used too get rank 1. but i will try my best not too attack you. but when it come around my payout time i need to max my battle
  • Options
    I'm on this server. Time zone is PST. Name in the game is Yer Erto. Sorry @Castaspella if I bumped you once or twice, maybe we can coordinate our efforts.
  • Options
    I'm on this server. Time zone is PST. Name in the game is Yer Erto. Sorry @Castaspella if I bumped you once or twice, maybe we can coordinate our efforts.

On of my 3 nemesis! Hello Nemesis. Do appreciate you chiming in there, and do feel free to hit Hiro or Pyrobug as you are able, and I'll do the same. Until we meet again in battle.

P.S. Better get going if you want to keep up on our leaderboards quest to 80.

P.****. Do enjoy my new 7-starred RG!

P.****.S As rivals, I do want to be friends, so cheers!
  • Options

On of my 3 nemesis! Hello Nemesis. Do appreciate you chiming in there, and do feel free to hit Hiro or Pyrobug as you are able, and I'll do the same. Until we meet again in battle.

Yeah, looks like I'm behind you guys in leveling up by 2 days. It's just Pyrobug that annoys me in the race to #1. I guess we can be friends 23 hrs and 50 mins of the day. Like you said , between you and the other two guys I would hit them first.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

Hey man, nice to meet you. My IGN is smooth27. I am CST so you don't have to worry about me messing with your payouts. Sometimes I get my attacks in late, so I will definitely avoid you in the future. Peace!
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Yer Erto, Gooby here. Good to meet you. I had thought your payout was after mine (EST).
    My payout time seems to have gotten a lot more competitive in recent weeks with new names, though no others seem to post here yet. Are you seeing the same in yours?
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    also hi to Chondrosarcoma. I hope that is something you do not actually have :)

• Options
    **** Yer Erto, my darn kids and wife all mobbed me, and I only missed getting #1 back by a couple seconds, but that was a tight recapture, props.
  • Options
    **** Yer Erto, my darn kids and wife all mobbed me, and I only missed getting #1 back by a couple seconds, but that was a tight recapture, props.

I was not sure how much time I had so towards the end I just hit auto that left a little over a minute. If I was still at lvl 71 you would have gotten it back easily. I had to put Mace in there to counter RG from you and Hiro.
  • Options
    also hi to Chondrosarcoma. I hope that is something you do not actually have :)

Hey - I am central time. I will try to avoid you guys if I can. Yes, unfortunately I had a low grade chondrosarcoma resected from spine about a year and a half ago. It was 7 cm and crushing my spinal cord. The surgery went well and scans have been stable. God is good.

• Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    well, since I am EST, feel free to attack me after my payout (one hour before yours). I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well.
  • Options
    Are you guys already members of any guilds? I know Darktron will be with Lord Skunk's group.
  • Options

Hi all. Just stumbled across this post. I am Hiro. Nice to meet you all. Special props to Castaspella, Yer Erto and Pyrobug who I assume are all on PT and regularly snipe me down a couple positions! But hey, nothing wrong with a little friendly competetion, right? Seeing as guilds are coming up let me know if any of you belong to guild or plan on setting one up and have an opening. Cheers!
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Hiro - you have a really nice team. Pretty much what I had been aiming for.
    Maybe when the next update comes, you can switch back to your Asajj.
    I noticed you had started running RG when he was only 5*, but you managed to get him to 7* pretty quickly. Was that chromium or just a lot of lucky shipment purchases?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    HiroSpiro wrote: »

Hi all. Just stumbled across this post. I am Hiro. Nice to meet you all. Special props to Castaspella, Yer Erto and Pyrobug who I assume are all on PT and regularly snipe me down a couple positions! But hey, nothing wrong with a little friendly competetion, right? Seeing as guilds are coming up let me know if any of you belong to guild or plan on setting one up and have an opening. Cheers!

Hey Hiro! Smooth27 here. Yea I agree on the guild thing. Since we all tend to live in the top 10 here maybe it would be a good idea to form a "server guild." Work together to help maximize all of our payouts.
  • Options
    I noticed you had started running RG when he was only 5*, but you managed to get him to 7* pretty quickly. Was that chromium or just a lot of lucky shipment purchases?

Thanks Gooby. I starred RG through 2-3 crystal daily refreshes on the nodes (very lucky on the node farming rate) and buying him in shipments whenever he appeared. I have never bought chromiums. I loved Asajj and always was interested in a NS team. Maybe they will be viable after the update. Assaj can hit pretty hard assuming she gets a turn (LOL) and her dispel is very useful against offense up and taunts. Daka will be a beast with her 60% stun rate but with so many Yodas running tenacity up will probably just render her stuns useless. However very hard to replace Dooku as leader as his evasion is so effective and he brings so much to the arena especially against all the Jedi teams out there.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options

Thanks Gooby. I starred RG through 2-3 crystal daily refreshes on the nodes (very lucky on the node farming rate) and buying him in shipments whenever he appeared. I have never bought chromiums. I loved Asajj and always was interested in a NS team. Maybe they will be viable after the update. Assaj can hit pretty hard assuming she gets a turn (LOL) and her dispel is very useful against offense up and taunts. Daka will be a beast with her 60% stun rate but with so many Yodas running tenacity up will probably just render her stuns useless. However very hard to replace Dooku as leader as his evasion is so effective and he brings so much to the arena especially against all the Jedi teams out there.

You were doing a good job of making Asajj viable with some of the combos you ran, but I agree that Dooku is much much better for arena right now. She was the first character I began farming from arena shipments when I started playing, but I stopped at 4* and gear 7. I hope to have a reason to work on her again later.
  • Options

Hi Hiro, nice to have you chime in here. Props back at ya for regularly offering a tough team. In fact I lost two in a row to you yesterday before I figured out how to deal with your new lineup with that pilot.

See you again at about 6:30 :)
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »

Hey Hiro! Smooth27 here. Yea I agree on the guild thing. Since we all tend to live in the top 10 here maybe it would be a good idea to form a "server guild." Work together to help maximize all of our payouts.

I'd be interested in forming a guild with you guys. Let me know. It's nice to know when everyone hits payout so that we can avoid wasting some turns.

• Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    i would be in too. It might be tough with timezones, but we still don't know exactly how guilds will work.
  • Options

nice to meet you hiro, nice team you have and i don't mind not attack anyone on my server but i only attack player if there in my PT hours.
  • Options
    if you guy looking for a guild, i like you guys too join lordskunk guild. i like to have a team for are server for pvp and stuff and we can talk about swgoh on discord, we have alot of good player and we help each other out
  • Options
    Darktron wrote: »
    if you guy looking for a guild, i like you guys too join lordskunk guild. i like to have a team for are server for pvp and stuff and we can talk about swgoh on discord, we have alot of good player and we help each other out

Thanks Darktron. I listen to lordskunks recorded live streams on my commutes. Since most of us are on the top 5ish players I hope that we'll all benefit if we're in the same guild.
  • Options
    @HiroSpiro, good job on giving us a tough challenge everyday. Do you even sleep?...lol
  • Options
    @HiroSpiro, good job on giving us a tough challenge everyday. Do you even sleep?...lol

Ha ha! Thanks. Even though I am pacific time I am most active evenings and early mornings. Also until I started carefully reading these forums just recently I just assumed everyone on the same server had the same payout time LOL! I would just randomly engage in arena battles throughout the day. Now that I know different players have different payout times I will avoid attacking those outside of my time zone and save my attacks to just before my payout time.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options

Ha ha! Thanks. Even though I am pacific time I am most active evenings and early mornings. Also until I started carefully reading these forums just recently I just assumed everyone on the same server had the same payout time LOL! I would just randomly engage in arena battles throughout the day. Now that I know different players have different payout times I will avoid attacking those outside of my time zone and save my attacks to just before my payout time.

Ha! I do remember a month or two ago, you knocked me back about 5 minutes prior to my payout (eastern). I was able to get back, but for a while assumed you had the same payout time as me.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

Ha! I do remember a month or two ago, you knocked me back about 5 minutes prior to my payout (eastern). I was able to get back, but for a while assumed you had the same payout time as me.

Yea same for me. I always assumed he was on central standard time zone!