Looking for server mates(Gooby, Hiro, Swampthing)....

Replies

• Options
    the lordskunk guild going to raid afters people's pvp payout, we going to have couple guild, there going to be a European guild and North American Guild. so people will not miss the raid in there time zone.
  • boeez
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Hello server mates my IGN is Boeez. Nice to meet you all. I have fought each of you over the last month, beaten, and lost. It is a stiff competitive server, with high quality snipers.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Boeez- glad to see another servermate here. Are you Eastern time?
  • Options
    Darktron wrote: »
    the lordskunk guild going to raid afters people's pvp payout, we going to have couple guild, there going to be a European guild and North American Guild. so people will not miss the raid in there time zone.

I'm interested. I'm central US time. Please let me know.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • boeez
    28 posts Member
    Options
    I am EST for sure
  • Darth_Syokoy1
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Castaspella and @HiroSpiro, good job holding out #2 and #1. I was actually looking out to to see Darth Maul in your team instead of Leia.
  • Options
    @Castaspella and @HiroSpiro, good job holding out #2 and #1. I was actually looking out to to see Darth Maul in your team instead of Leia.

Thanks. Barely got the #1 back from Pyro with only two seconds to spare! It drives me nuts when you're trying to beat the clock and Dooku dodges and then hits again and again and again...
  • boeez
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Are you guys just farming gear waiting on the Balance/Meta shift, or are you working on projects in anticipation of the change? I recently Fully leveled and starred Savage OP and Assaj, in anticipation of the change, but I am a little worried that it may have been a waste of time. My Anakin and Dooku are almost completed too.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    boeez wrote: »
    Are you guys just farming gear waiting on the Balance/Meta shift, or are you working on projects in anticipation of the change? I recently Fully leveled and starred Savage OP and Assaj, in anticipation of the change, but I am a little worried that it may have been a waste of time. My Anakin and Dooku are almost completed too.

Just gear myself. Although continuing my Rey/Ima Gun Di/RG/Ewok Elder hard node farming
  • Darth_Syokoy1
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    2 seconds... :'( for me. Good job
  • Options
    HiroSpiro wrote: »

Thanks. Barely got the #1 back from Pyro with only two seconds to spare! It drives me nuts when you're trying to beat the clock and Dooku dodges and then hits again and again and again...

Well managed, though a tough back and forth for sure. Yer E. jockied with me for 2/6 yesterday, I'm assuming he would be best to consider a legit top 4 (since there are 4 of us), and I'll again (tonight, hopefully), be back into #1.

****!
  • Options

Can't get too stale, right! I've got FOTP in a couple days to mix in also.
  • boeez
    28 posts Member
    Options
    17 seconds left today, eh Falcon?
  • Options
    wow, tonight i dropped from 2 to 20 within about an hour after payout. I must have gotten caught in an express route
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    wow, tonight i dropped from 2 to 20 within about an hour after payout. I must have gotten caught in an express route

Wow crazy. I know I bumped you from 2 back to 6, but that was it for me.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Plasmaj wrote: »

Wow crazy. I know I bumped you from 2 back to 6, but that was it for me.

well, i wouldn't have guessed anyone could knock me back twice in that streak :smile: . just got stuck in the line of traffic. 2-6-10-15-20.
  • Options

I'm interested. I'm central US time. Please let me know.

hey chondrosarcoma
    we are taking anyone and you can go here at lordskunk.com
    we have a Voice chat server call discord and we have alot of good people can help out and answer questions. hope too see you soon
  • Options
    boeez wrote: »

I'm still focused on gear for my arena team, so many purples! About have my main 5 maxed for their level. I'm holding gears to get QGJ to 10 once I take L78 in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    @Darktron, is your arena payout still 6am EST?
  • Options

no my payout is on a different payout time
  • Options

no my payout is on a different payout time

Cause I saw you getting in there with us guys from PST time.
  • Options
    i was attack the people i don't know test out some stuff
  • Options
    Hey y'all!
  • Options
    Hey what's up all, first time posting! So here's where all the **** snakes have a chat! xP
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey what's up all, first time posting! So here's where all the **** snakes have a chat! xP

Hey Swampthing! Good to see you here. You have been one of the longest tenured near the top of the leaderboard, but I could never figure out your payout time. Are you Europe?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Hey kids. You prolly noticed I have slipped a lot in the past few weeks. Currently pouring a basement and about to start building a new house, so my game time is gonna be pretty limited for the next few months. Just wanted to say it was fun battling at the top with u guys the past few months. I won't completely disappear, but my ranks will prolly suffer pretty hard. Anyway, peace!
  • Options
    Swampthings fotp used to scare the Poop out of me back in the day
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    JizzFalcon wrote: »

Haha yea same here!
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!

Hey! finally see my main time zone competitor here.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, Swampthing, Pooptown and Precisionkill were the names that I would avoid the most.