Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I'm content to not spend myself get there when I get there lol
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    I'm content to not spend myself get there when I get there lol

yeah im just goin to take my time, not like ill have the gear to boost the toons up anyway.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    My hope is to get to 72 by Sunday. Then slow down and just play Normal. Monday should add some new content??
  • Options
    Guppy wrote: »
    My hope is to get to 72 by Sunday. Then slow down and just play Normal. Monday should add some new content??

I don't think it's new content, yet. Sounds to me news confirmation of what's to come. Lol, so preview of Mondays preview.
    I don't think they'll do a big update followed by another big update when they add "tuning and fortitude".
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like a preview to a preview. Or at best, they add a gear event were you can use 20 stamina to get a purple gear (but no experience or coins) or something like that
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    I wanted to clarify something important about the recent change to Tiers of gear. As some players have noticed, a few of these pieces of gear are currently not obtainable through the same means that other gear is acquired. Instead, these new pieces will be acquired in a different way through brand new and exciting features. We can’t talk about them just yet, but keep an eye out on Monday for something…big.

You guys think this is a preview? You may be right. At least at 72 the next tiers open up.
  • Options
    Anyone else lucky enough to pre-craft some of that gear before the update?
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    I have two. Not for any attempts to make them ahead of time. Just ended up having the mats and made them. Now the hard choice. Who to put them on.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Prana_lama wrote: »
    Anyone else lucky enough to pre-craft some of that gear before the update?

none of the fusion furnaces which everyone needs. got 5 droid callers and 2 of the other ones though.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I made 8 of those for that last piece daka needs to go gear lvl 9, but after I realized I failed to make the other one for yoda. The piece that require a bunch of low lvl pieces to make....darn.
    Edit, made 8 arakyd droid callers
    Failed to make mk6 nubian techs and mk7 nubian security scanners.
  • Options
    A lot of people speculating the possibility of guilds in the near future. Anyone interested in server guild?. Not a server only guild, but founded by server mates.
  • Options
    I not gonna play this game for 1 week. I hope i can catch up when im back.
  • Options
    A lot of people speculating the possibility of guilds in the near future. Anyone interested in server guild?. Not a server only guild, but founded by server mates.

Im interested in making guild or clans on our server.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I would join up if someone organized sounds fun wow Gameys 72 nice .
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Got to 71 today, with how wide the exp gap is between levels its not worth spending a ton of crystals to boost super fast (aside from getting to 72 tomorrow, but even that is pricey). Id be interested in a server guild as well, but whatever they do will have to tie in somehow to those uncraftable gears.

The "big" announcement tomorrow will sculpt my future team.
  • Options
    I'd always be down for a clan. .then we could be friendly rivals lol
  • Options
    It does look like a long way to 80. I'm thinking nearly a month, If you stop at 100 refreshes.
    It would be interesting to see how theyll fit guilds, if it happens. As I see it now, it does not mesh at all. And It seems the majority, like 90 percent of the push for guilds are coming from Instinct.
  • Options
    Rank 1 to 18 would be all dooku lead if panobato would switch out old ben, my gosh.
  • Options
    Thats just the way the game works with the stupeed rank swap system. If you were to try out say a Phasma led team, everyone would attack you and youd fall 50 spots.

I think I calculated that most people with a small amount of refreshes would take about 45-50 days or so. If it keeps going up by 1000, level 79-80 would be like 15,000 experience, thats a week by itself!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yeah time gating sucks. lots of mmo's have them to extend development time for future content releases
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    lol game's really telling me I need to build an ewok team...

XAfW7qN.jpgodIQVr8.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Rank 1 to 18 would be all dooku lead if panobato would switch out old ben, my gosh.
    Credit shortage or I would try something new . I have a few characters almost ready
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @reizse I'm actually buying teebo shards and will work on chirps after lando.
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Credit shortage or I would try something new . I have a few characters almost ready

I want to try phasma lead again but I know people would pounce on me, lol.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Hehe I'm thinking Vader I need level up what I been using in gw against arena type teams Magmaguard is pretty cool Have RG about usable now Sid and Ig 88 works in gw my aoe squad lol I have kylo , Phasma, Ventress about done too need credits . I should be able adjust to new update
  • Options
    I'm going out on a limb with Rex tonight
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    woops a little late to the discussion, but yes, a guild with all of us in it would be awesome if guild raids are introduced. we have great communication here so i'm sure we would do well if we needed to coordinate anything in game
    mighty chlorians
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Prana_lama wrote: »
    I'm going out on a limb with Rex tonight
    Not bad Prana with Rex. Actually a fairly strong team. Maybe a healer with this group like lumi would keep the pressure longer. I was down to 2 at half health. So they faired better than many.

I'm in for guild.

• Options
    Guys, apparently guilds were datamined a while back so it does look like a possibility.

• Options
    Ooo I want that