T3-M4

Prev13456711
NoomiZ
166 posts Member
edited July 2018
Whose bright idea was it to release it for limited time only to Android users? He/she better come explain themselves to the community. I am upset. And I hope many are with me.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• giphy.gif
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    CG...... Not again.
  • Where did you read that ?
  • Wait what?? Android exclusive again!!??? iOS user here.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Where did you read that ?

reddit as usual
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Wait what?? Android exclusive again!!??? iOS user here.

it's coming to IOS as well, its just that android users might've gotten a first crack at it
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TTnxpXXI36Q

Edit: statement read very first thing in video.
  • It's a sponsered event by android.... Apple could do the same if they wanted....
  • Oooh, mobile timed exclusives huh?

Had no idea such a thing existed. Figured that was the domain of consoles.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    T3-M4 is coming to iOS in the future. Right now the Marquee Event, Bundles and Packs for T3 are only available on Android devices but ALL of these will appear on iOS as well. Dates for iOS TBA
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    If you play on both an ios and an android devices what happens ? Should i play with my phone to unlock the character then switch back to my tablet ?
    Not that it makes a huge difference anyway since it will be another 3* g1 lvl 1 character sitting there doing nothing long after it comes to ios. But just curious.
  • As a purely iOS player I have to say this is extremely disappointing. Does this mean iOS players won’t get the Marquee event at all? More info is needed I feel, with dates.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    T3-M4 is coming to iOS in the future. Right now the Marquee Event, Bundles and Packs for T3 are only available on Android devices but ALL of these will appear on iOS as well. Dates for iOS TBA

Will this be before it goes into standard pack rotation, or after?

• Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

You all sure pay attention to past events. Way to help grow the game on apple. Sigh
  • He was Revan's for a while right?

;)

Pathetic

That is ridiculous. So much for equality of the player base. :(
  • k2-SO once again. Thanks for nothing as usual ea/cg. The point isn’t that android sponsored the event the point is if android gets t4 to 7* because of an exclusive legendary again then us iOS players will be stuck farming harder than we should have to. Now before the android/iOS flame war starts let have some sort of common ground. Plays nice people
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    We've partnered with Google Play to bring T3-M4 to players early in a limited time exclusive. The exact exclusivity period will not be disclosed at this time, however iOS players will soon have a chance to obtain this popular character from KOTOR.

Unlike the K2S0 promotion, this is a normal marquee, so everyone gets the same thing in the end, I.e., no 7* character on one platform and nothing on the other.

Why am I reading this someone other than the official forums?

Did I miss it somewhere?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NoviceTrainerMS
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    for all iPhone users - #shouldaboughtanandroid
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    if you have apple, just get an android emulator and link the GOH account to a dummy google account, then get the android exclusive, problem solved
  • I honestly don’t know how to do that. Any help would be appreciated. I need to transfer lead from my android alt and don’t have my tablet with me to do that.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Why oh why is important information like this NOT on the official forums FIRST?????? “Comms will the great from now on”. Come on, you guys can do MUCH better!

And please answer the question about playing on both platforms. Can I unlock and import to my iOS?
  • Jaxom wrote: »
    if you have apple, just get an android emulator and link the GOH account to a dummy google account, then get the android exclusive, problem solved

I assume this is less than legal, and would require jail breaking my phone? I’m not keen on doing something illegal to get a character in a game.

I get it’s a promotion, and Apple don’t do that sort of thing whereas Android do...so don’t do it as a promotion. It’s not like we don’t have marquee events all the time anyways.

• Just checked my Android tablet. Nothing new there, when is this dropping for android users?
  • Millwright2309
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post above this ^ I feel the same way
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Oh. And he is a Marquee instead of a legendary event like the other droids. Why not. He totally didn't do anything cool at all. He wasn't an extremely vital part of the Old Republic. Not at all. That's why he has a Marquee event.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.