Marquees

Replies

• ThatsNoMoon
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    7fare4jiwvf2.png turning it
    90°'s looks like a hand and a mask for sure.
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    It's an insult to us all that we received no update on important things like a shard shuffle for Bastilla or JTR event dates or any other update.

e.

The image is a teaser and it builds community by encouraging this talk. You clearly did not grow up with pre-internet games when you paid $50 and NEVER got an update...... the fact that they update this game almost every month proves . . . .PROVES they care and are not lazy.... especially for a F2P app. :)

Thank you devs!
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Mordraneth wrote: »
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.

Just one thing I want to clarify here. There's a bunch of pixels and a date, no mention of Legendary or not. The reason I mention is because while we are well aware of the concerns around too many Marquees, given how long we plan stuff in advance, it doesn't mean we can immediately start releasing non-Marquees, so I'm certain some people will expect certain things to be Legendary that may not be. All I'm saying is, we are hoping to create some payoff for the long Marquee grind soonish (but not like very very very soon™ if you get my drift).

Well given the incredibly well deserved awful reaction to non-stop marquees, not expecting this kind of reaction if this is another marquee seems like an absurd expectation from you people
  • Krofords
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    This is Vhonte Tervho! A mandalorians female soldier!
  • Options
    I think it is Tobias Beckett. Makes the most sense with the hint of Carrie for the new upcomoing legendary events.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    “From you people” ..... chill out bro. She is just telling us not to expect a legendary next ...
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    a0xvliyhl1fc.jpeg
  • Options
    Masserau wrote: »
    f1txz4t0dxdw.jpeg
    Love photoshop.

u41rnvn9wmgb.png
  • Options
    That looks like Boushh's helmet. And with ROLO as the login character that would fit.
  • Options
    zvz5xx001vwe.jpg
  • Iroquais
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Bet my bottom dolla it’s C3PO - he’s in the ‘oh my - oh dear’ position, both arms up
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Masserau wrote: »
    f1txz4t0dxdw.jpeg
    Love photoshop.

u41rnvn9wmgb.png

It looks close, but the blast from the blaster is in the wrong position with relation to the "head".
  • Options
    More photoshop tweaking...
    k2ejndyjrh4g.png
  • Options
    You all guys missing one tips we have. The login character is hoth leia. Kotor is far away from this daily login character. Jengo is close to it but it don’t fit right too. We are actually focusing too much on enhenced picture, we have to think about something completely different that fit with hoth leia....
  • Options
    Carrie said that legendaries take time- not that this wasn’t a legendary reference. She could have been just telling us that the legendary isn’t dropping in Sep 12, but just being announced on that date.
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    You all guys missing one tips we have. The login character is hoth leia. Kotor is far away from this daily login character. Jengo is close to it but it don’t fit right too. We are actually focusing too much on enhenced picture, we have to think about something completely different that fit with hoth leia....

Rolo was toon of the month to appease the whining over delayed territory battles....
  • Options
    Either jango or c3po
  • Options
    N5awrQO.jpg
  • Options
    uwx2mqqr7n1z.jpeg

Looks like it could be this picture. Also just a wild guess

that's really similar. It can be this jango.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Has it actually been confirmed as a new toon? Personally I'm hoping it's the long awaited seperatist/grevious rework it's hinting at but I'm not holding out much hope, it will just be another marquee
  • Options
    A new TB map on Geonosis would be great.
    Jango would be like ROLO
    Padawan anakin beeing like Hoda (I know this is stretch).
    Buff for Jedi and separatist.
    Yes that would be funky.

However my OCD is Jedi Luke so I am disappointed.

Love
  • Options
    DarthSerf wrote: »
    Has it actually been confirmed as a new toon? Personally I'm hoping it's the long awaited seperatist/grevious rework it's hinting at but I'm not holding out much hope, it will just be another marquee

I hope this, but it's far from the real world...
  • Options
    Every time someone whines about marquees I grow in power. Keep it up, please.

I can't wait for the next Legendary, whenever that is, and people getting up in arms because it requires Geonosians or whatever and they can't get it up past 3 stars.

A long memory is a beautiful thing in a video game.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    azmkf5vvd0ii.jpg

Just maybe?
  • Options
    I don't understand where people are getting Bounty Hunter Leia from, I just don't see it in the image.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I can't wait for the next Legendary, whenever that is, and people getting up in arms because it requires Geonosians or whatever and they can't get it up past 3 stars.

This will be a new legendary probably. You forget that on the 20th there isn't anything and I thought jtr, but now it is possible that on 20th the new event will come. The main point that make me think that the picture shows jango, is that we had new marquees and BH in these weeks, so he is very probable.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This will be a new legendary probably. You forget that on the 20th there isn't anything and I thought jtr, but now it is possible that on 20th the new event will come. The main point that make me think that the picture shows jango, is that we had new marquees and BH in these weeks, so he is very probable.

She is pretty clearly saying this is not a legendary. I mean it could be smoke and mirrors and misdirection, but I think they are being upfront to help people not get all worked up when it comes out as a marquee.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

She is pretty clearly saying this is not a legendary. I mean it could be smoke and mirrors and misdirection, but I think they are being upfront to help people not get all worked up when it comes out as a marquee.

^^
  • Options
    3llwpew5ocmx.jpg