BH bonus shards [Event has not started yet]

Replies

• Options
    You cannot miss it when it starts. There's a popup, everything is in yellow font and glowing, the word "bonus" shows up. How can you expect a reward if you don't see it appear anywhere?
  • Options
    It starts tomorrow
  • Options
    Again, **** is this dev post? We dont care about apologies, WE DEMAND COMPENSATION for having us screwed over!
  • Options
    EA/CG appreciate your usage of crystals a day earlier than the event starts. They apologize for the "miscommunication."
  • Options
    Looks like the DID compensate us @roopehunter, they extended it an extra day. That's a lot better than just sorry...
  • Options
    Just curious if we can get an official drop rate for the bonus bh shards once they go live?

Is it the same as the normal farming (1 in 3) or a different rate.

I'm asking so I can plan my farming strategy better.

Also if anyine is in time zones that already have the bonus live, feel free to share your experience so far. But please try and do enough battles first to get an accurate picture. Don't just do 5 battles and say it's zero because you happened to get bad rng.
  • Options
    I haven’t gotten any bounty hunter bonus shards either I messaged customer service and they said everything was working as intended... get over it. Sad day.
  • SonofRambo
    33 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I’ve done about 48 battles and got over 20 shards. Seems near a 50% drop so far. Small sample though.

Did 16 Bossk nodes sims and got 7 Aurra Shards
    Did 16 Bastilla nodes and got 8 Zam
    Did 16 Jolee and got 6-8 Dengar
  • JediKnight_MarkRyan
    749 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

SonofRambo wrote: »
    I’ve done about 48 battles and got over 20 shards. Seems near a 50% drop so far. Small sample though.

Did 16 Bossk nodes sims and got 7 Aurra Shards
    Did 16 Bastilla nodes and got 8 Zam
    Did 16 Jolee and got 6-8 Dengar

No way!? That’s an incredible drop rate. I would expect it to be closer to 1/3. Anyone else have stats?
  • Options
    SonofRambo wrote: »
    I’ve done about 40 battles and got 19 shards. Seems near a 50% drop so far. Small sample though.

Nice. That is good to hear.
  • Options
    How's that possible when the drops haven't started?
  • Options
    Because it starts tomorrow.
  • Options
    @Syrup_Chugger3 it starts at midnight local. It has started for many.
  • Options
    How's that possible when the drops haven't started?

They said it starts at midnight tonight based on your local time. In asia and Australia it is already tomorrow
  • Options
    Got 9 in 16 for zam. Small sample, but just further proves the 1in2 theory.
  • Options
    Got a message last night about these drops. I’ve spent about 1000 energy and received not a single bonus shard. Saved crystals, and got nothing. Now I’m being told it’s not live until tonight? CG I want an refund! False advertising!
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Options
    This just keeps getting better and better, not only did CG top hat come on TODAY and post that the event will run through midnight 9/26, but now that is not even correct. I guess understanding the basic English language is difficult? When you say 9-22 THROUGH 9-26 that generally means to the end of 9-26. SMH.
  • Options
    They really need to reimburse players. In game messaging implied it started midnight last night. Players acted and spent per that message. Players should NOT have to pay for CGs mistake. Shame on you CG! Mistakes happen, but your mistakes should NOT cost me.
  • Options
    CG “Milton Waddums” Crumb at it again!
  • Options
    They really need to reimburse players. In game messaging implied it started midnight last night. Players acted and spent per that message. Players should NOT have to pay for CGs mistake. Shame on you CG! Mistakes happen, but your mistakes should NOT cost me.

One thing suggesting the event might be on and three missing indicators pointing to the fact it was not. Sure, there was bad communication, but take some responsibility for your own actions. Shame on you, too. There is blame enough for all parties in this one
  • Options
    Got a message last night about these drops. I’ve spent about 1000 energy and received not a single bonus shard. Saved crystals, and got nothing. Now I’m being told it’s not live until tonight? CG I want an refund! False advertising!

This isn't a post for complaining. Please keep it on subject. Complain on the complaint mega.
  • Options

As I said in the other thread where you were overreacting, take some responsibility for your own actions. You have a share of the blame in this, too. You could have very easily realized something was amiss after 200 energy, 500, or whatever. You chose to keep going without checking if there was an issue. No one held a gun to your head.
  • Options
    I've been trying all day to get bonus shards. What are everyone else's drop rates like?

I got nothing.

Come on, man. You posted 13 hours ago about this in the other thread. It was pointed out to you then that the bonus wasn’t live and there was comms mess up. You haven’t been “trying all day”, and if you have, then it’s your own fault, because you knew 13 hours ago.

You’re just trying to foment anger and get attention. Turn that frown upside down and have a great weekend.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • ObiKenobiJonesy
    81 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

One thing suggesting the event might be on and three missing indicators pointing to the fact it was not. Sure, there was bad communication, but take some responsibility for your own actions. Shame on you, too. There is blame enough for all parties in this one

3 missing indicators? They’ve never done this before (while I’ve played) not sure what indicators I should look for. The message said they were bonus (shrug).
    I stand by my comments, and don’t choose to belittle other players for their point of view like some do.

Fact: Message was sent indicating bonus drops before they went live.
    Fact: CG admitted their error
    Fact: At no time we’re “indicators to look for” mentioned for new event.

CG admitted to the mistake. I won’t pay for it, even if it takes a phone call.

• Options

The note from Crumb stated that it starts on 9/21. It is currently 9/21. It does not start until 9/22. So people were flat out lied to by Crumb