Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Options
    @CG_SBCrumb so, why do you want to postpone TW? Can you clarify why? coz it makes little sense
    ps: change duration of preview and defense phases to 12 hours, it`s enough

No its not considering the phase starts at 10pm so your 12 hour idea would be 10pm - 10am the time most people are sleeping, eating breakfast, getting kids ready + commuting to work and plenty more.....
    then again why not just make it start at a reasonable time and then cut out the crap, once you + opponent have set defences the phase moves forward. once you have both attacked the next phase moves forward... make it simple
  • FreshBoyNo1
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    593-665-363

2 fights had been worked right, but I got no reward in the end.

Edit:And right now i got the reward
  • Options
    Also had the bug ally code:878-693-724 This keeps getting better and better...keep up the good work...NOT...you trying to make fun of us players??? And cause you screwed up now you're moving TW...THIS IS ABSURD.
  • Options
    So, wheres the compensation crystals?
    Those 30 droid callers that I would have gained anyway is not going to cut for the hours of frustration your poor testing caused.

I hope the matchmaking gives you someone harder next time :)
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    .... is there a reason for which Grand Arena should start at 23:00 here in Central Europe?
  • Caelan
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    For the first one I tried, the round that got cancelled cos of the crash, it said it was a draw, but I'd won on gps but I got #2 prizes.

Also the Cantina/ light/ dark battles no longer remain on the last one used, but defaults to the first one in that tier.
  • Options
    For once I won’t complain. Te new game mode looks fantastic and I understand ther could be some bugs. Therefore I am happy and I say congrats to CG.
    Yo
  • Options
    Ally code: 144-458-421
    All battles won- no banners
    Grand Arena quest- contender >no progress
    Grand Arena tactical genius > no progress
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb so, why do you want to postpone TW? Can you clarify why? coz it makes little sense

No its not considering the phase starts at 10pm so your 12 hour idea would be 10pm - 10am the time most people are sleeping, eating breakfast, getting kids ready + commuting to work and plenty more.....
    then again why not just make it start at a reasonable time and then cut out the crap, once you + opponent have set defences the phase moves forward. once you have both attacked the next phase moves forward... make it simple

Yeah, i see the point
    Just don`t want to wait 23+ hours after i did setup for 5 min of the time)

And actually really good idea about moving to next phase after both sides set defense. The only concern here, it could be difficult to make for CG
  • Options
    Didnt even get to fight,
  • Options
    I got two first time victories, clearing the bottom territory in the process, received no banners. My opponent achieved the same thing, yet he was rewarded banners. The result claims that I lost and although yeah it was buggy for everyone, I don't think it's fair to give anyone their 1st win from a completely bugged event, neither is it fair on the rest of us who smashed it and aren't getting the win recognition. Yes, the gear and salvage were nice, but we all know the biggest flex is your win count. Fix please.
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    You got points and they didn't. It's a bug. They are aware of it and have already made a post about it.

This. There were bugs....some wins were forcing a restart and the point didn't count. There were threads all over this forum and reddit about it.....CG already investigated and sent out an update to fix the issue.

Ah ok. My bad. Its hard to tell what's been reported when they throw it all into megas
  • Options
    For thirds, this is the discussion forum, to submit bugs go to https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    You got points and they didn't. It's a bug. They are aware of it and have already made a post about it.

This. There were bugs....some wins were forcing a restart and the point didn't count. There were threads all over this forum and reddit about it.....CG already investigated and sent out an update to fix the issue.

Ah ok. My bad. Its hard to tell what's been reported when they throw it all into megas

There are multiple official announcement posts besides the megas.

I am floored by the number of people that know where the forum is and yet don’t take 5 seconds to look around before posting the exact same thing.
  • Options
    583 942 183 locked out for 12 plus hours now error 3.0 also got two error 11.0 messages. Happened when I tried to switch guilds haven't been able to log in since
  • Options
    ......no TW next week.........that means no ZETAS.............ist bull.......
  • Options
    Well don’t move TW too far, We are off by two days. A player can join grand arena the same day as battling in TW. If they need to move mods, it would not impact the ongoing TW.
  • Options
    Jp1 wrote: »
    How do I know if my opponent invested as heavily in ships as I did?

After you're matched with an opponent, check rewards section to easily access their stats. Currently, total gp matching system gives fleet strong players(like me) the finger, as someone with no fleet prowess can have 1M more ground power and still be matched with me... underdog for sure.
  • Options
    I didn’t get frist place rewards, I got second place!
  • Options
    I didn’t get frist place rewards, I got second place!

Same here.
  • Options
    For the love of **** people it said 2nd place rewards but it was 1st place rewards, let me say ot again IF YOU GOT REWARDS IT SAID 2ND PLACE BUT THEY WERE CHANGED TO GIVE EVERYONE FIRST PLACE REWARD AMMOUNTS. Now if you didnt get rewards at all close game COMPLETELY, RE-enter and if still dont have them report it.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »

There are multiple official announcement posts besides the megas.

I am floored by the number of people that know where the forum is and yet don’t take 5 seconds to look around before posting the exact same thing.

There is literally 1 post about that specific bug. And it was posted after i started my thread. Im floored by you level of toxicity.

Some people just think they are better than everyone else.
  • Options
    Do CG actually test anything before they release it?

(Rhetorical question - they obviously don't.)

If I was this bad at my job I'd be fired...
  • Options

No, it's not, 'cause many would sleep either during the preview phase or during the attack phase. Let people live, not only play the game.
  • Options
    alikssepia wrote: »

No, it's not, 'cause many would sleep either during the preview phase or during the attack phase. Let people live, not only play the game.
    Both phases take 5 minutes. If you can’t do it during evening or morning, well.. sorry
    24 hours is to much for solo event, it’s just too slow

There is another idea with moving to the next phase (from defense to attack) after you and opponent set up squads
  • Options
    I've had not only Error 11.....
    I battled with my team the Revan team of my enemy.
    During the battle, the game has restarted ;((
  • Options
    alikssepia wrote: »

Both phases take 5 minutes. If you can’t do it during evening or morning, well.. sorry
    24 hours is to much for solo event, it’s just too slow

There is another idea with moving to the next phase (from defense to attack) after you and opponent set up squads

Agree. I agree people have other stuff irl, but this is optional. If you cant log in for 12 hrs, you dont earn 1st place prizes, only 2nd place rewards.
  • Options
    Didn't read through all the pages, so it probably got mentioned already, but just in case that not:
    I came home late and all I wanted was to get some sleep, but just in case I made a quick check on the GA and the opponents defenses... "Attack phase still going on for 21h xx minutes". So I just quitted the game and went to bed. 8 hours later after I got up, I wanted to do my GA battles during my morning coffee, just to see it all was over already. So attack phase definetly was not 24 hours. Some guild mates noticed this aswell, besides the crashing/no counting bugs.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't read through all the pages, so it probably got mentioned already, but just in case that not:
    I came home late and all I wanted was to get some sleep, but just in case I made a quick check on the GA and the opponents defenses... "Attack phase still going on for 21h xx minutes". So I just quitted the game and went to bed. 8 hours later after I got up, I wanted to do my GA battles during my morning coffee, just to see it all was over already. So attack phase definetly was not 24 hours. Some guild mates noticed this aswell, besides the crashing/no counting bugs.

Sure it wasn't. The fix reduced the times to 5 mins to get it over quickly. But you didn't lose any rewards, just some possible quest progression.
  • Options
    Game crash after every win in the grand arena. One of the required restart crashes. When I restarted, the enemies I had beat had been defeated. I didnt receive any rewards despite defeating all the enemies