Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Options
    697-686-364
    Error 11 after each of 2 offense wins.
    my team survived at all battle but i didn' get points .
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    What others have been saying has been my experience as well. My question is why does Territory Wars have to be moved because of this?

Yes. Just take the dumpster fire that is GA back to the drawing board and run everything else as normal. Please.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Same here. And you don't really need my ally code since it seems to be pretty universal. Has this even been tested?

We're testing it now. 👍😋
  • Options
    464-968-211

Every match I got kicked off at the end because of an error.
  • Options
    532-914-916 Same error as every other person, but only reason I’m posting is cause my quests didn’t get credit and a guildmates did and they are on part 2... and for me none of the prestigious quest got credit (I should be on part 2) and also didn’t get credit for the han one.
  • Options
    In addition to my earlier post i just realised that even though i have the new quests for solo and gk active and althougj i used cls chewie solo gk (4people) in one of my successfull but bugged wins, the quests show no progress
  • Options
    Wow.
    Terrible rollout.
    Terrible compensation attempt.

Cant we just burn this mode and forget about it quickly?
    We want ships raid, not tournaments.
  • Options
    I new I should have brought marshmallows ;)
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are actively monitoring for bug and issues with Grand Arena. Please post your ally code and what issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your time!

Needs to be restarted.

Mine crashed twice mid battle and three times post battle. Only worked twice properly.
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Out of 6 victoreis, just one of them lead me to points.
    Funny
  • Imortalisakamorty
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    How did this happen?
    Why was this error code not seen in beta testing?
    Why is that you are so cheap when giving out freebies to the player base when yu are in the wrong. (Add 15k crystals for all of your screwups this past year in 2018)
    Why does CG keeps rushingg content out time and time again with errors? (exception to the rule when it directly profits your bottom line recent examples the throw rug event bounty hunters and the raven requirements panic farming).
    Do any of you work weekends at CG headquarters? C'mon man this game runs 24/7 year round spanning every continent.
    Get your act in gear CG.

Sincerely a fan of star wars universe
  • Options
    489-993-514 Did not receive banners after two wins but also crashed with error code 2 on the boot of client and was acting weird after that
  • Options
    ally codes: 855-197-886 mine, and 353-293-175 both had error 11 and no banners earned. one battle worked, next one didin't
  • Mastersbgames
    222 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    556-869-926
    Same as everyone else. Complete a battle, asked to restart then no banners. Pointless even trying anymore. Whilst we might get an apology, we won’t get any bonus reward thing. If we do, it will only be crap character shards
  • Options
    Finished all my battles even with the restarts since it seemed to be registering wins. Didn’t realize it wasn’t giving banners until I came in here to report the bug. Hope the fix can retroactively add banners.
    fnl1ig4hiaht.png
  • Options
    Why do we need another 24 hour preview???
  • CalEl
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    247-528-614.
    Same thing my points will not post after defeating enemies And get a restart everytime
  • Options
    Completed first battle (victory), error message, forced to restart. The next three battles were without incident.
    396-967-685
  • Options
    Same issue as everyone else here. Flawless victory with Connection Error 11. Ally code: 792-672-567
  • Options
    ally code 911-593-472 - Daffy, after 4 battles, 4 errors, and 4 restarts, the 5th battle did not restart and gave me 719 arena points.
  • Options
    Ally code: 876-376-271

Crashed multiple times and now with one enemy team left I will not be able to conquer the area due to your glitch.
  • Options
    Ally Code - 112-883-644

I just won my first match and received an error code 11 requiring a restart. Now it shows their team having lost a team but I was not credited with a win.
    rfidcvz0is44.png
  • Options
    592-915-346
    Beat each squad on 1st attempt. Each win had the same error code and 1 squad is now still remaining. Thank you for being proactive with this new feature I'm sure we'll iron out the kinks
  • Options
    qbun0v3q2wtt.png

374833618. I defeated him then force restart and not showing any banners
  • Options
    Award 330 free apology Revan and OT Chewie shards or 30 full mk V stun guns and Golden Eyes
  • Options
    783-299-547

Forced restart after a win :/ and then some 24 hour prompt.

• Drepd
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    181-836-486

I wiped the board and got 0 points. Crashing after each. kept going because the game took his toons off the board. figured the points would come later but they didnt . no quest progress or anything
  • Options
    441892868 , error and client restart after every WINING battle, points no added.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    I new I should have brought marshmallows ;)

Glad to share my popcorn, friend! ::passes bucket::
  • Options
    My opponent set no def. Yet by default, he gets first place. Had no battles, so i dont know how it works yet. Dissapointed u didnt beta test this. bpv0is3srhzj.jpg
    j6kfgq14n70g.jpg