Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Unless you believe the vote was rigged, then all this teeth gnashing and hand wringing aimed at the developers should be targeting the community. They're the ones who voted not to use Revan et al.

    Which makes this thread completely hilarious to read of course.

    1) Since when does the forum represent the majority of the player base (I guess it's not even a single digit % of all active players out there)? If they want to do a vote to see what the majority of the player base wants, create an ingame vote option. But that would require more work I guess so they decided to do it the "cheap" way.

    2) Where was the option "I don't want this shiat"? I'm pretty sure the majority of people who read the forum didn't even vote because the only options were 1) "screw yourself up" and 2) "screw yourself up".

    Either you really are a disguised dev account or you're....special.

    My lord, this is fun. I didn't say the community represented the majority of the player base. If it did, then this thread suggests there's no way Revan would have been voted against. Which leaves 3 options:

    - people not on the Forum saw the message and voted, and with most not having the premium characters they not surprisingly voted to remove them
    - people on the Forum who are otherwise silent voted the same way for the same reason
    - it was rigged

    I actually agree an ingame poll would clearly have been better, but I can't help but point out based on the assumption the vote wasn't rigged, we're seeing democracy in action. Lots of folk just hate the result and so are (un) reasonably voicing their disappointment.

    And I am special, thank you. It's not you is it mum?

    As I already stated the survey was conducted through SurveyMonkey, it can be rigged by a 4yo kid. There’s nothing to defend here mate, unless CG is paying you to do it.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.

    If you're really that slow, and I'm pretty sure your a troll at this point, I'll say it again

    We did not vote for this idea to be implemented
    Which is what your post claimed

    We voted on what it impacted, which is entirely after the fact that no one wants it to impact anything, we would rather can the idea all together
    We did not vote for 'community' Twar, we voted to save what we could

    Still waiting for that apology, unless you feel the need to further show your lack of intellect

    Remember, if you sit amongst the wise and have nothing to say, you will be laughed at

    Genuinely, that was the greatest thing I've ever read.

    Thank you.

    My post claimed folks voted to remove certain characters, because, well... they did.

    I'm not going to apologise as I've been polite throughout our delightful exchange, but feel free to practice what you preach as I've clearly caused you to have a little temper tantrum and you've resorted to some low blows a few times. But it's fine, as there's nothing as much fun as giving someone a platform for them to strut their wares to the world. Really, I'm helping you.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.

    If you're really that slow, and I'm pretty sure your a troll at this point, I'll say it again

    We did not vote for this idea to be implemented
    Which is what your post claimed

    We voted on what it impacted, which is entirely after the fact that no one wants it to impact anything, we would rather can the idea all together
    We did not vote for 'community' Twar, we voted to save what we could

    Still waiting for that apology, unless you feel the need to further show your lack of intellect

    Remember, if you sit amongst the wise and have nothing to say, you will be laughed at

    Genuinely, that was the greatest thing I've ever read.

    Thank you.

    My post claimed folks voted to remove certain characters, because, well... they did.

    I'm not going to apologise as I've been polite throughout our delightful exchange, but feel free to practice what you preach as I've clearly caused you to have a little temper tantrum and you've resorted to some low blows a few times. But it's fine, as there's nothing as much fun as giving someone a platform for them to strut their wares to the world. Really, I'm helping you.

    You’re as funny and smart as a cactus rubbing against my balls. Being able to write a few “complicated” words doesn’t make you transpire as wise,only as an arrogant piece of garbage 😁
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.

    If you're really that slow, and I'm pretty sure your a troll at this point, I'll say it again

    We did not vote for this idea to be implemented
    Which is what your post claimed

    We voted on what it impacted, which is entirely after the fact that no one wants it to impact anything, we would rather can the idea all together
    We did not vote for 'community' Twar, we voted to save what we could

    Still waiting for that apology, unless you feel the need to further show your lack of intellect

    Remember, if you sit amongst the wise and have nothing to say, you will be laughed at

    Genuinely, that was the greatest thing I've ever read.

    Thank you.

    My post claimed folks voted to remove certain characters, because, well... they did.

    I'm not going to apologise as I've been polite throughout our delightful exchange, but feel free to practice what you preach as I've clearly caused you to have a little temper tantrum and you've resorted to some low blows a few times. But it's fine, as there's nothing as much fun as giving someone a platform for them to strut their wares to the world. Really, I'm helping you.

    I haven't found my temper hot throughout this entire discussion, infact it got dull early, but perhaps your right, maybe I shouldn't point out your flaws, but I just see that as helping you
    The quote at the end wasn't a stab, it was advice.

    And despite the fact you claim that you didn't say that, you at the very least left a keyword or two out, and so inadvertently did.

    In summary, I'm sorry for calling you stupid, but you should stop trying to flaunt wit you don't have

    Further more, you should finish your sentences

    That said if trolling is what you were after, I just spent an hour of my life on this and tbh, I'm out
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    (Numbers just serve as an example)

    Active players that can also participate in TW: 5.000.000
    People who were aware of the poll: 50.000 (1%)
    Considering the MASSIVE neg. feedback in the megathread let's just say that only 50% of those ppl that were are actually voted at all.

    Result: 25.000 out of 5.000.000 people voted (= 0.5% of the player base)
    _________

    Keep on spreading the word that the majority voted for this.

    You, and many others, aren't taking my words at face value. The majority I speak of in that quote are those people who voted. It's not ambiguous. I don't claim there that they represent a majority of the entire playing base. Thanks for not going personal!
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.

    If you're really that slow, and I'm pretty sure your a troll at this point, I'll say it again

    We did not vote for this idea to be implemented
    Which is what your post claimed

    We voted on what it impacted, which is entirely after the fact that no one wants it to impact anything, we would rather can the idea all together
    We did not vote for 'community' Twar, we voted to save what we could

    Still waiting for that apology, unless you feel the need to further show your lack of intellect

    Remember, if you sit amongst the wise and have nothing to say, you will be laughed at

    Genuinely, that was the greatest thing I've ever read.

    Thank you.

    My post claimed folks voted to remove certain characters, because, well... they did.

    I'm not going to apologise as I've been polite throughout our delightful exchange, but feel free to practice what you preach as I've clearly caused you to have a little temper tantrum and you've resorted to some low blows a few times. But it's fine, as there's nothing as much fun as giving someone a platform for them to strut their wares to the world. Really, I'm helping you.

    I haven't found my temper hot throughout this entire discussion, infact it got dull early, but perhaps your right, maybe I shouldn't point out your flaws, but I just see that as helping you
    The quote at the end wasn't a stab, it was advice.

    And despite the fact you claim that you didn't say that, you at the very least left a keyword or two out, and so inadvertently did.

    In summary, I'm sorry for calling you stupid, but you should stop trying to flaunt wit you don't have

    Further more, you should finish your sentences

    That said if trolling is what you were after, I just spent an hour of my life on this and tbh, I'm out

    How dare you tell me to finish my
  • Wait okay I did say I'm out but I had another look, did you think we were just upset about revan? The whole problem is having to choose
    Not that one guy got taken out of one team
    The vote never should have happened

    I think you misunderstood OP and that's sparked some confusion about what you're saying, how about one big post about what your trying to say
  • Wait okay I did say I'm out but I had another look, did you think we were just upset about revan? The whole problem is having to choose
    Not that one guy got taken out of one team
    The vote never should have happened

    I think you misunderstood OP and that's sparked some confusion about what you're saying, how about one big post about what your trying to say

    I think that's part of it. I can clearly see lots are annoyed by the decision to do this, the lack of input, and the mechanism of delivery.

    I actually agree with some of it, and my TW contribution will suffer, but people from the off are raging at CG about the results of the poll - and that's where I'm taking issue. Regardless of how many voted, it was still players who decided not CG (their one team aside). I'm a pedant with a thing for semantics and low hanging fruit basically.
  • Infidelius
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    At this point any response is better than none.


  • When did we have a chance to vote if we want or don’t want 20 chars banned from TW?
  • Chima
    112 posts Member
    Why are these people upset?

    Do your best with the characters you have, if you don't know what they do or how to do the things different stop crying and don't click to enter the TW.

    The only thing I hope CG had thought, is to EXCLUDE these characters' PG to make the matchmaking. Would be the most amateur thing they could do at this point if they didn't think about it.

    Let's see...
  • Just a dumb, dumb idea.
  • It feels like this whole thing has been an excercise in absurdity. The decision was made to make GA the competitive gameplay option, despite being brand-new, bug-ridden, and disliked by quite a bit of people. TW, which is based on a guild i.e. the game’s fun, social aspect, is now their playground for gosh awful ideas like this, which no one asked for.
    Their first awful idea is to ban characters through an easily-hijacked vote process. This is “fun and playful” (lol). Of course Traya and Revan get voted out, because on top of this being easily rigged by bots, this encourages players to try to take out portions of other players’ rosters rather than work on improving their own.
    And yes, for the record, I abstained from the vote.
  • This is a crap idea and I hate it. But most likely this will roll out broken and we will all get a few extra crystals. It’s almost guaranteed. When have they ever released anything without a hitch?
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    This is a crap idea and I hate it. But most likely this will roll out broken and we will all get a few extra crystals. It’s almost guaranteed. When have they ever released anything without a hitch?

    Now there’s a silver lining. Maybe if we’re lucky, we’ll all get CW Chewie shards as well.
  • Chima wrote: »
    Why are these people upset?

    Do your best with the characters you have, if you don't know what they do or how to do the things different stop crying and don't click to enter the TW.

    The only thing I hope CG had thought, is to EXCLUDE these characters' PG to make the matchmaking. Would be the most amateur thing they could do at this point if they didn't think about it.

    Let's see...

    I’m more upset with how they handled it. I hate the idea entirely, but it would be more palatable if they communicated in a less vague way. I would hope you agree that communication makes things easier to understand, and might actually slow down all the hate and assumptions being made about them (i don’t count good communication as the initial post, which was stealth edited, and then the half **** acknowledgement of the backlash).

  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Wait okay I did say I'm out but I had another look, did you think we were just upset about revan? The whole problem is having to choose
    Not that one guy got taken out of one team
    The vote never should have happened

    I think you misunderstood OP and that's sparked some confusion about what you're saying, how about one big post about what your trying to say

    I think that's part of it. I can clearly see lots are annoyed by the decision to do this, the lack of input, and the mechanism of delivery.

    I actually agree with some of it, and my TW contribution will suffer, but people from the off are raging at CG about the results of the poll - and that's where I'm taking issue. Regardless of how many voted, it was still players who decided not CG (their one team aside). I'm a pedant with a thing for semantics and low hanging fruit basically.

    Alright look I see what your saying they're, sorry to change coats here boys but I was against him on misunderstanding alone.
    If you didn't decided to use this forum, for which yes, there is a button in game, you choose not be part of the community and decisions like this
    If you are a member and saw the vote but chose not to take part, you decided to protest by not taking part in the vote, so blame yourself, my advice, continue your protest and sit out the Twar you chose not to try and salvage

    Cg yeah in future please make important community votes like this in game
  • For doing literally the exact opposite of what the community wanted we said we liked the buffs on toons that are normally not viable not once did anyone say hmmm let’s take away toons I geared literally just for tw

    I thought kelt was hilarious when Sven said we will be paying attention to your feedback
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Wait okay I did say I'm out but I had another look, did you think we were just upset about revan? The whole problem is having to choose
    Not that one guy got taken out of one team
    The vote never should have happened

    I think you misunderstood OP and that's sparked some confusion about what you're saying, how about one big post about what your trying to say

    I think that's part of it. I can clearly see lots are annoyed by the decision to do this, the lack of input, and the mechanism of delivery.

    I actually agree with some of it, and my TW contribution will suffer, but people from the off are raging at CG about the results of the poll - and that's where I'm taking issue. Regardless of how many voted, it was still players who decided not CG (their one team aside). I'm a pedant with a thing for semantics and low hanging fruit basically.

    Alright look I see what your saying they're, sorry to change coats here boys but I was against him on misunderstanding alone.
    If you didn't decided to use this forum, for which yes, there is a button in game, you choose not be part of the community and decisions like this
    If you are a member and saw the vote but chose not to take part, you decided to protest by not taking part in the vote, so blame yourself, my advice, continue your protest and sit out the Twar you chose not to try and salvage

    Cg yeah in future please make important community votes like this in game

    Cheers. Appreciated.
  • More burners..
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Troopers received the real sore end of this event: The loss of Shore, Death, and Starck really limit their effectiveness.


    Imperial troopers are one of my most geared and favorite factions in the game, I am really mad
  • lrjbr_llr wrote: »
    For doing literally the exact opposite of what the community wanted we said we liked the buffs on toons that are normally not viable not once did anyone say hmmm let’s take away toons I geared literally just for tw

    I thought kelt was hilarious when Sven said we will be paying attention to your feedback
    Guess they want to hear more about how awful this is :D
This discussion has been closed.