Revan and the falcon have destroyed diversity

123457Next

Replies

• Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    Options
    This thread was started when the meta was all JKRevan and awful. Then BryceHutas resurrected it even though the meta is now quite diverse. I've actually been finishing higher lately, despite playing the same JKR team. Diversity makes everyone's climb easier (although it may mean bigger drops).
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    I haven't read any of the prior posts but the arena is super diverse right now...

Traya Trio
    EP lead
    JKR
    DSR
    CLS

Even Bastila Lead

All viable at the top of the arena. This is the rock-scissors-paper system that people clamored for.

It's true that the meta is super diverse if you count in anything without statistical significance.

We are talking about viability...if 6 or 7 teams can get to top 10...it's a diverse meta. Mods are playing a big role again but all those teams are legitimately viable whereas under JKR...it was JKR, Traya, and maybe CLS.

Looking at the meta report..breakdown is

DSR: 45%
    JKR: 29%
    EP: 19%
    CLS: 3%
    Traya lead: 1%
    Bast leasd: 1%

That's pretty good.

I agree it's much better now compared to right before DR. But you gotta see that it's still mostly Revans and not much of anything else. Also a good portion of seemingly alternatives (Bast lead) are simply coming from the new shards and aren't present at anywhere else at all.