Update on Grand Arena and Territory Wars [MEGA]

12346Next

Replies

• Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    It takes a certain amount of effort to figure out more useless rewards. I'm impressed.
  • Options
    I personally love ga, it needs better rewards all the way down, I also have an inflated gp, but all that has done is make me strategize more on how to beat that leaner roster, to have to think heaven forbid, I loose occasionally, but I’ve never finished below the 2/3/4 tear and have finishe first at least 50-60% of the time, it doesn’t matter what they do ppl will ****, either the f2p whining that p2p get all the content or the p2p whining they don’t have a big enough advantage, it’s a game have fun, and CG please encourage fun instead of causing animosity, and please fix the reward structure but I’m not gonna quit playing or tell you what devils you are, if I hated the game as much as some seem to I’d quit
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
    I wish when y’all ate deciding what bonus to give on tw u would be creative, like let us pick 2 squads per person 1 offense 1 defensive and let us adjust our stats like for instance let us take from potency or whatever stat and put the points We took from there and add them to another stat like health strength speed whatever on the same toon, but only on one or 2 squads of your choice that way it’s a crap shoot and no one knows which team will be more op then usual
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    It is called galaxy of heroes not galaxy of ships

We are men of action Logical fallacies do not define us
  • Options
    Since Grand arena is doing an auto defense deployment, why is it not filling the reinforcement slots for my fleet? Also, what algorithm is it using to construct the auto squads and fleet? These Auto fleet is not my strongest 3 ships, so what's going on? 20xnm3isvst0.png
  • Options
    How bout not having to go up against someone that is top 2/4 in the two arenas when your floundering in the 370-500’s

• Nasa2grlv
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The grand arena stinks. It extremely favors people who only develop characters one at a time verses people who try to develop all characters. When you get over 4M GP, the people who leave 50% of char at level 1 with minimal stars they kill people with same GP. I have been playing for years and developed many characters, i can't go back and reset the lower characters to level1 and reduce stars to be competitive. I WOULD SUGGEST ONLY USING TOP 50 CHARACTERS TO CALCULATE EQUIVALENT PLAYERS.
  • Options
    Nasa2grlv wrote: »
    The grand arena stinks. It extremely favors people who only develop characters one at a time verses people who try to develop all characters. When you get over 4M GP, the people who leave 50% of char at level 1 with minimal stars they kill people with same GP. I have been playing for years and developed many characters, i can't go back and reset the lower characters to level1 and reduce stars to be competitive. I WOULD SUGGEST ONLY USING TOP 50 CHARACTERS TO CALCULATE EQUIVALENT PLAYERS.

Who stopped you from keeping yours at level 1? Some people have been doing that way before GA was released.

That's true, you can't unfluff stuff from the past. But you can turn a fluffy roster into a lean one in just a couple of months. Let's say you have 4M GP. 1 G12 team is roughly 100k. You could probably get 25 more G12 toons (5 teams) by the time you reach 4.7M if you stop fluffing NOW. That way you can still catch up easily. I know quite a few people who stopped fluffing when GA was released and now have a fairly focused roster. It's possible if you work hard at it and stay disciplined.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen a response to the missing Zeta for Finn durring the last GA?
    Some of us didn't get it, posted screenshots and a short description but i wasn't able to find something.
    I might have won this GA with the Zeta on Finn but i'm sure it's too late to complain.

Thank you in advance.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Zeta-Finn-not-available-for-GA/m-p/7739749/highlight/true#M24751
  • Options
    What do you do if you start with the basic points of 545 for deployment but your opponent starts with 1200? Pretty sure it’s not a visual bug as if closed the app and restarted it.
  • Options
    GA has made this game super frustrating and so far from fun I don't want to play the game half the time, and there's gonna b more. Fml
  • Options
    What's the current status on the tie breaker in relation with ignoring the ship's gp in a grand arena without ships? I just tied with my opponent, he has higher total gp than me, but i have higher toon gp than him.