• Options
    Its cumulative frustration

Basically
    A. Continue to get beat by the stupid stick
    Or
    B. Well you know what your alternative is
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Reading the responses about encounters with CS, is frustrating.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    How long did it take people to get their crystals? It has been 10 mins and nothing.
  • Options
    Took about 45 minutes
    Use the live chat feature
    Be sure and add any important details like arena payouts missed or raid rewards lost
    Or they will only give you 200
    Be honest, they can check!
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    How long did it take people to get their crystals? It has been 10 mins and nothing.

Mine was there straight after the chat ended.
  • Options
    "..up to 200 crystals"

Given the probability of the drop rate you are most likely to receive no crystals.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I won't beg for 200 miserable crystals that they should have given to everybody.

But youll **** and moan andnget nothing on forums?

Yes because his complaints and moans are valid
  • Options
    Well thats sorted, see you all next update
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Guess everyone needs to spam EA hell line then. Did i say hell? I meant help.

Seriously what a joke. 3 years ago you woulda been given a huge formal appology here’s 500 crystals, please stay and play our game and here’s a discount on the sith pack.

Now it’s we screwed up again, get over it, pay our over priced packs and shut up.

I pitty any fool that still pays for this game.

I pity any fool that pays for any game... specifically mobile...

So u expect free stuff and game developers to be paid with air? I’d think it’s reasonable to pay for games, just not an exorbitant amount. A vault a month is definitely not within the reasonable range.

I do expect free stuff... because other people are paying for me. That’s why I pity them.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I won't beg for 200 miserable crystals that they should have given to everybody.

Validity does not change his crystal count.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Validity does not change his crystal count.

But it should, if CG listened and cared, which is the point to posting here
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Oh come on. Given the timing of it, the vast majority of the people who play the game probably aren't even aware there was an outage. There is no rational reason to give "compensation" to people who aren't even aware a problem existed.

Er you know there are people that play the game worldwide yes? Clearly you missed the several hundreds of people affected. So no. The timing means sod all. Try again.

Hundreds, out of how many? I'm not saying people who were impacted shouldn't be able to get compensation. I'm saying there is no justification to send free crystals to *everyone* who has an account in the game, on the basis of the fact that a statistically small portion of the player base suffered an impact. If they did do that, *then* it would be justifiable for people who suffered an impact to be irritated, because they would be getting the same "compensation" as the thousands of people whose first realization that an outage had occurred at all came from the free crystals in their mailbox.
    Oh come on. Given the timing of it, the vast majority of the people who play the game probably aren't even aware there was an outage. There is no rational reason to give "compensation" to people who aren't even aware a problem existed.

Umm are you high? The entire untied states would have noticed.

The entire United States? I'm on the west coast of the U.S. - and I never would have even known an outage occurred if I hadn't been hanging out on the forum. I'm not logged into the game 24/7.
  • Options
    I'm Cali and it was out all morning, I'm not filling out a ticket. If I have to fill out a ticket for something that I did not cause then that's some ****. This is the exact reason why I won't spend any money on this game.

If I have to put effort in to fix something that I didn't cause and the blame is put on me, I can't justify spending money. When I buy something, I'm not just buying a product/service/entertainment,ect... I'm buying customer service. Thanks for showing your true colors EA. Very poor on your behalf to claim that our phones where the cause. It was clearly your server, thanks for insulting some of us. I'll keep my money.....
  • Zal
    8 posts Member
    Options
    How long did you guys wait for compensation after chatting with the agent?
  • Options
    Its instant provided they agree with your claim
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    If you didnt miss your arena payouts they’re only giving 200
  • Options
    Wow. Stop complaining. You couldn't play for a few hours and had to snap back to reality. You'll survive. Life moves on. Go start your own game if it's that easy
  • Options
    I really have to learn this trick
    How to get randos to fight my battles and white knight for me (for free)
    Without thanking them or acknowledging them in any way
    Its genius
  • Options
    Not sure I've done this right as I'm still waiting for crystals / a response. Could somebody help me?

I clicked into crumb's link,
    Seleced Help with a game
    Selected galaxy of heroes
    Selected 'report a bug' as the topic
    Clicked on 'contact us' at the bottom
    Create a new case.

Is this the correct way to 'raise a ticket?' I'm seeing others receive their crystals which is why I'm doubting myself.
  • Options
    I didn't miss anything, not even an energy refresh, and got 500 crystals.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Efranzblau wrote: »
    Wow. Stop complaining. You couldn't play for a few hours and had to snap back to reality. You'll survive. Life moves on. Go start your own game if it's that easy

Except ton of micro transactions games compensate for their messups, maintenance etc even stR trek n dokkan battle cause its how you keep the peasants happy wit bread n water
  • Options

I agree that there's no reason to compensate everyone, but it's easy enough to find out who had an energy payout or was within one hour of an arena payout during the outage. Only takes a few database queries. Those people should be compensated without the hassle of having to open a ticket on the Kafkaesque nightmare that is EA's support site and/or plead their case to a support Indian who has already exceeded the monthly compensation limit and won't budge.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Compensation is an admittance and acceptance of responsibility. When these things happen, ever notice we never really receive a difinitive explanation? All we read is something occured, they are aware, and working to resolve the problem. Which is so generic in it's content it's merely stating, or better said, re-stating the obvious. Admit nothing. That is the company line. Deny, be vague, and never answer questions directly. Spin city.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Compensation is an admittance and acceptance of responsibility. When these things happen, ever notice we never really receive a difinitive explanation? All we read is something occured, they are aware, and working to resolve the problem. Which is so generic in it's content it's merely stating, or better said, re-stating the obvious. Admit nothing. That is the company line. Deny, be vague, and never answer questions directly. Spin city.

Compensation is absolutely not an admittance or acceptance of liability always. Sometimes It is. Sometimes It isn't.

Businesses offer concessions all of the time just so they dont have to waste time with customer X anymore;
  • Options
    The Worst part is that a lot of people affected don't necessarily knows English and lot of them, isn't in the foruns.
    I made my claim and got my ticket, I even had to help some friends that don't speak english Because the site didn't support them, to top it all off the site is extremely unstable for mobile users, it kept crashing when i was waiting for the chat.
    For the amount of time the game was off, I'm pretty sure everyone got affected, some on the arena some on the refreshes, they could easily give to all players better compensation, after all it was their fault and they took so long to correct it.
  • DarkObi
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello there😉 @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat
    may i have your attention please.
    i play this game since you released it (with 4.7 Million GM atm) but nowadays it's been harder to play.
    The biggest problem is not the time the game need, the biggest problem is your
    helpdesk. In case of your Server Issuess i could not play Swgoh and fall back in the arena and fleet arena - it's not funny to climb back.
    in case of your Server Issuess i became no refund, the helpdesk told me i have to follow technicial steps to help my Ipad? What? Are you crazy? My Ipad works great, also to that time, only Swgoh did not work and why other player getting refunds?
    For me, this sounds like old players from the first time are not welcome anymore.
    Thank you for your attention

DarkObi
  • LocoAl
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Phasmatron wrote: »
    Not sure I've done this right as I'm still waiting for crystals / a response. Could somebody help me?

I clicked into crumb's link,
    Seleced Help with a game
    Selected galaxy of heroes
    Selected 'report a bug' as the topic
    Clicked on 'contact us' at the bottom
    Create a new case.

Is this the correct way to 'raise a ticket?' I'm seeing others receive their crystals which is why I'm doubting myself.

Try not reporting a bug, but a technical issue. I did that and got the compensation pretty fast yesterday

• Heiko
    287 posts Member
    Options
    If had the same problem, for more than 2 hours i cant login into game.
    In earlyer Times, if there was any Server Issusess, they send out a little present for reparation or anything else...
    Im a long Time player from day 1 (on Android).
    Sorry for my English, its not the best ;)

Cheers and a nice Weekend, Heiko
  • Options
    I lost way more than 200. 300 crystals, energy refresh etc.
  • Options
    I spent all of 5 minutes inputting my support ticket. Took less than 15 minutes (more like 5) before I had a friendly response and crystals.
    Might be a slightly clunky process, but really impressed with how fast this was acted upon with, for me, fair compensation.
    Cheers!