#2 Misrepresented Characters: Kit Fisto update 3.0 : got small buff still useless...not arena viable

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Other (I have something else to say on this subject)
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    I have him max as well and agree 100% that he is a joke amoung the Jedi on this game. Pretty bad when Jedi tanks bang harder than him. His speed is decent with a QGJ (L), but his AOE is only viable for tenacity up....which is now a Yoda skill for me. Thanks for this poll man. I couldn't agree more. Needs to be fixed.

*Potency up :)
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes He Is ( Buff/Overhaul needed)
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I have him max as well and agree 100% that he is a joke amoung the Jedi on this game. Pretty bad when Jedi tanks bang harder than him. His speed is decent with a QGJ (L), but his AOE is only viable for tenacity up....which is now a Yoda skill for me. Thanks for this poll man. I couldn't agree more. Needs to be fixed.

*Potency up :)

Point still standing though lol.
  • Options
    Haha. Yeah. My bad....
    FTB
  • Options
    Even worse.....
    FTB
  • Options
    Even worse.....

Yep it is lol, well i just gave him his last gear of 50 so fully maxed.

All prepped lol...... might as well wait now.
  • Options
    44 votes left
  • Options
    Wait until he is revamped.....he may be the next RG. Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    No he is fine (Nothing is needed)
    I don't know where OP got all this information on Kit Fisto or if it is legit (canon). All I know of Fisto is that he appeared in one of the movies and smiled at some droids. So really, he is just another Jedi to me.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    I don't know where OP got all this information on Kit Fisto or if it is legit (canon). All I know of Fisto is that he appeared in one of the movies and smiled at some droids. So really, he is just another Jedi to me.

Mmm someone needs to study up on their Starwars history lol.

His Battle with General Grievous and his padawan dieing was unreal.
    Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    He is just another Jedi to me too. I think he had a light saber thingymajig and some kind of force ability. Maybe part frog because he could swim really good. Lolol. Cmon man!!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    He is just another Jedi to me too. I think he had a light saber thingymajig and some kind of force ability. Maybe part frog because he could swim really good. Lolol. Cmon man!!!!

I know right lol spins me out sometimes...
  • Options
    Haha. Me too
    FTB
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Other (I have something else to say on this subject)

This makes me a little sad in my nerd heart.
  • Options

As Byran pointed out it is a worry that people are this unware and voting. But history aside just looking at Fisto should be enough to understand the problem here.

Btw i linked your idea into the front page, as it's an unreal kit that offers reward for taking some major chance.

• Options

Haha Nonemo. I was just being a bit humorous. Kit Fisto is pretty awesome and iconic to me!!
    FTB
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone knows how Kit Fisto's Potency up works? Does it make heroes' debuffs non-resistible? or does it give some extra potency? Do enemy heroes still have the 15% basic chance to resist? Evasion up gives a small evasion buff, Tenacity up makes heroes immune to debuffs (bug or they just forgot to mention it?)
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Anyone knows how Kit Fisto's Potency up works? Does it make heroes' debuffs non-resistible? or does it give some extra potency? Do enemy heroes still have the 15% basic chance to resist? Evasion up gives a small evasion buff, Tenacity up makes heroes immune to debuffs (bug or they just forgot to mention it?)

Pretty sure it is just a bonus to heroes potency.

Not that it helps.... really just needs to be redone altogether. Personally i am a fan of @Nonemo idea and have pasted it onto the front page.

High risk / high reward
  • Options
    24 more votes until closing
  • Options
    Refreshed
  • Options
    No he is fine (Nothing is needed)

What are you talking about? There is no Star Wars history, it is a series of films. He was barely a part of said films. Don't be bringing up cartoons for the kids or fan fiction with me because I don't buy it for a second. Heck, SW took a serious downturn when Lucas decided it was for kids instead of a film. Starting with Ewoks, he began demeaning his own vision...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options

What are you talking about? There is no Star Wars history, it is a series of films. He was barely a part of said films. Don't be bringing up cartoons for the kids or fan fiction with me because I don't buy it for a second. Heck, SW took a serious downturn when Lucas decided it was for kids instead of a film. Starting with Ewoks, he began demeaning his own vision...

I'm going to let others handle this for me ahahahhaha.
  • Options

image9.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Trollolololol
  • Options
    Trollolololol

Yeah ahhahaha aaaaah
  • Options
    Doof doof
  • Options
    I have him but he just doesn't do it for me... I think more people will have to have him to understand his limits compared to others since he is exclusive. That double hit (with a low probability of happening) is just OK, he doesn't need to shine but right now he doesn't seem to fit. AOE is usually more of a liability with lots of counter characters, and potency up - I cannot tell if this is working well or not and how it specifically interacts with other buffs, but it seems like a fizzler.

He should have definitely lasted longer with Sid in the movie, those Jedi that Mace was with went down faster than the younglings vs Anakin (too soon?) Who stands side by side in a small doorway like that?!
  • Options
    I have him but he just doesn't do it for me... I think more people will have to have him to understand his limits compared to others since he is exclusive. That double hit (with a low probability of happening) is just OK, he doesn't need to shine but right now he doesn't seem to fit. AOE is usually more of a liability with lots of counter characters, and potency up - I cannot tell if this is working well or not and how it specifically interacts with other buffs, but it seems like a fizzler.

He should have definitely lasted longer with Sid in the movie, those Jedi that Mace was with went down faster than the younglings vs Anakin (too soon?) Who stands side by side in a small doorway like that?!

Lol i know right silly Jedi
  • Options
    20 more votes