Update on zFinn Changes Coming Next Update [MEGA]

Replies

• Is Finn after this usable somewhere? We should be able to strip him from all gear to give others.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Talifer wrote: »
    I wish they would just be honest and admit this is nothing to do with the Sith raid but the realisation that huge turn meter gains are damaging to balance going forward. I'm sure most people would be more understanding, as with the HK-47 leadership changes, if the motives were less obviously contrived.

I also wish they would look at this from the point of view of those with sub G11/12 squads. I'm sure G12 resistance teams are still viable but my squad is not at those dizzy heights. So I have 2 choices a) leave my resistance team to rot and write off all the investment so far b) pile more resources into this team to bring them inline with the expected results the testing is suggesting they are capable of.

I would like to see refunds for the squad as a whole, the change in leadership effects more than just the leadership resources itself. This squad no longer does the job I invested in it for, I would rather invest elsewhere e.g. First Order, Nightsisters, Bounty Hunters who haven't been changed (yet).

I agree on all but the last part. No way to tell yet if/when/how new kit will be useful next. It SEEMS to have promise.

On the "sub G11/g12 squads" comment - I think those are very rare. Mine personally was g10 and I had no incentive to change him because he did his job of killing slower G12 teams just great. Probably another indication of him being a little broken. ;)
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    P3 can still be solo'd by CLS. They fixed nothing. They killed zFinn resistance.

Only if you have low level C3p0...and that will probably get fixed soon.

Point is..not a huge deal.

Uhhhhhhh wrong. Can be done with a max 3po.
  • Trash!
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »
    Will the new-new zFinn still be able to solo Rancor and beat General Kenobi-led teams as promised? Because that is all that matters.

Nobody really cares about the Rancor. Especially since it's simable now. The devs did say that they were fine with how the Finn team could solo the tank raid mostly on auto. That's the one I'm really concerned about.

Lol.... some people
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Guys, just one star the game in your play/iOS store, leave a true, scathing review, uninstall and move on. That's what I am doing. 3.9 M GP, and they're losing many of my guild leaders too with the way they're nerfing F2P toons to boost P2W. The grind is even less rewarding now with the retroactive nerfs. 55 pages of comments were wiped out like Alderaan with this change. And the Devs just don't care what the community is saying.
    Post edited by KM1 on
  • TorukMakto
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    instead to disable expose of traya in p3 like they did with some other debuffs in raids and be done with it in 5 min and keep everyone happy developers went and brake down character completely, because when developing new character they didn't take in consideration mechanics of an existing character
    so they had brainstorming for 3 months and decided to brake everything just because they did not thought of it
    while elegant and quick solution was/is pinching them in the nose whole time, disable expose of traya in p3, and everybody happy, problem solved.

kudos to developers for thinking so hard about the solution, it makes me want to be rocket scientist! B)

while the rest of the world is using boilers to get hot water, you have decided to invent fire, applauds with standing ovations to developers
  • VonZant wrote: »
    “Hopefully our continued communication on the issue helped you plan ahead appropriately and understand the diligence the team has undertaken to solve this interaction.”

Actually, no. Your continued communication was that you were definitely not going to be refunding the zeta. So I never applied it.

Meanwhile, the two people in my guild with zFinn and C-3PO traded off first and second in the Sith Raid for THREE MONTHS while the rest of us waited patiently for you to roll out the fix that you promised.

Every Sith raid, for three months, I put together good enough runs for a legitimate first through third, then got to watch them do 60 million in phase 3.

When do I get the extra prizes I should’ve been earning?

Hello, my name is FN2187. Choo keel my zeta. Prepare to answer why!

(Six fingered Dev)

STOP SAYING THAT!!

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    I never zetad him so I don't really care about his lead change, but I was looking forward to his ramping damage that also did double damage to raid bosses, but now that's been severely reduced. Are the damage increase caps really necessary?
  • HAAT has been around forever. Why not just let us sim this one the same as rancor? I enjoy the rewards but it takes too long to justify what we actually get. HAAT was the only place where zFinn had viability left. Still don’t know why they didn’t just figure out how to prevent p3 loop in HSTR but whatevs.
  • OK, I am a bit confused.

Previous proposed change is: Each time they damage an Exposed enemy, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally.

Current proposed change is: If an enemy is damaged by a Resistance ally, for each Expose on them: That enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally.

Doesn't the new one cause more TM removal and TM gain (now based on the number of expose) ??? How would this prevent HSith P1 loop that they mentioned earlier?
  • Lol they nerfed the Nerf
  • TDarp
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    deleted
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    problem is not the ability to solo, but infinite loops

some of us don't consider stopping infinite loops to be a legitimate reason for a nerf. I for one want more infinite loops in raids.
  • Adamklark wrote: »

It isn’t an infinite loop.

This game has a base 15% to resist. Enough of those 15%s will break the loop.

It is also why it shouldn’t be fixed. It can easily be prevented by more tenacity.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Adamklark wrote: »

By definition cls team cheeseing his leader with resists is an infinite loop, but can cls destroy revan? No, finn can

Ummm, yes. CLS can destroy Jedi Revan.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So satisfying to watch Finn finally go down the drain. It was high time to get rid of that expose loop.

*grabs popcorn
  • majorjohn wrote: »
    OK, I am a bit confused.

Previous proposed change is: Each time they damage an Exposed enemy, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally.

Current proposed change is: If an enemy is damaged by a Resistance ally, for each Expose on them: That enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally.

Doesn't the new one cause more TM removal and TM gain (now based on the number of expose) ??? How would this prevent HSith P1 loop that they mentioned earlier?

Yes, it certainly looks like they actually improved this part. I'm guessing that the P1 issue wasn't really a loop. Rather, he just did so much ramping damage under RJT lead that they could easily solo. With the ramping capped, they can't anymore.