Ahsoka at 161 speed !!

Prev1345678
Spartamaj
259 posts Member
edited March 2016
According to http://swgoh.gg/characters/ahsoka-tano/ , Ahsoka will have 160 speed with QGJ lead!!!
Post edited by Spartamaj on

Replies

• Options
    If that's the case she will be arena worthy

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Now that's more like it! Way to go, Snips! :D
    (Is it weird that I may end up having to choose between her and Anakin for my arena team!?)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    If that's the case she will be arena worthy

You bet. And with her special it s a sure kill if the target is under 50%.
  • Spartamaj
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Now that's more like it! Way to go, Snips! :D
    (Is it weird that I may end up having to choose between her and Anakin for my arena team!?)

Indeed
  • Options
    She only got buffed cause she's in Cantina.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    My new arena team will be Jedi centric.
    Yoda
    Qgj
    Snips
    Lumi... All maxed out

• Options

Whatever, everything is better than a bug ruling the galaxy.
  • Options
    So qgj goes first or ahsoka goes first..?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps im not understanding her "buff"
    Can someone explain? How is she 160 speed???
  • Options
    Cesteric wrote: »
    So qgj goes first or ahsoka goes first..?

Coin flip
  • Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »

Whatever, everything is better than a bug ruling the galaxy.

Even a Grammorean?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • RedSix
    92 posts Member
    Options
    When is this going to happen? My Ashoka is maxed and her daring padawan doesn't have any speed boost.
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »

Follow the link. She get 45 from her passive and 23 from qgj. So 93 +45 +23 =160
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    NM i see but a crit on her takes it away so im not sold its viable for arena........ Yet
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Of course this happens after I put 7.2 metric buttloads of resources into Anakin, even though I already had Ahsoka. LOL.
    Ah well, they are both good. Anakin is an absolute riot to use in GW.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    RedSix wrote: »
    When is this going to happen? My Ashoka is maxed and her daring padawan doesn't have any speed boost.

After update tomorrow
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I always had a feeling that she would become better one day!

I knew that choosing her as one of my five Jedi would pay off in the long run!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options

Follow the link. She get 45 from her passive and 23 from qgj. So 93 +45 +23 =160

What am I missing - Jesse's post says her passive gives 25 speed, not 45. Where's the 45 coming from?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

What am I missing - Jesse's post says her passive gives 25 speed, not 45. Where's the 45 coming from?

Jesse's post contains all level 1 abilities. The higher tiers have been datamined.
    One sad thing about this change is that it seems they have just given up on making this game about anything but speed. Are they just going to buff everyone so they all have 150+ speed?
    Very weird design.
  • Options
    Thanks RNGeezus, all that effort to level her up for the Yoda event will pay off!!
  • Options
    NM i see but a crit on her takes it away so im not sold its viable for arena........ Yet

No. First, crit takes away her crit chance, then her speed, and finally her health. And she s gonna go fast first round no matter what.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options

You can't crit her before the first turn. Only Yoda and Dooku will go before she does. And by the time they attack and crit her, most of her turn meter will be filled. Then she can go, crit, and get her buff back. After that, keep attacking her all you want. It's like a taunt that way. And if she is drawing your fire, that means Rey/QGJ/GS/<insert toon here> is free to inflict glorious murder death on the rest of your squad.

Of course, this is just speculation. We won't know for sure until we've had a chance to try her out. But I am glad I farmed her for the 7* Yoda fight now.
  • Spartamaj
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Jesse's post contains all level 1 abilities. The higher tiers have been datamined.
    One sad thing about this change is that it seems they have just given up on making this game about anything but speed. Are they just going to buff everyone so they all have 150+ speed?
    Very weird design.

I agree. I hope it will change
    But anything that goes before the bug is fine by me
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Krey wrote: »

You can't crit her before the first turn. Only Yoda and Dooku will go before she does. And by the time they attack and crit her, most of her turn meter will be filled. Then she can go, crit, and get her buff back. After that, keep attacking her all you want. It's like a taunt that way. And if she is drawing your fire, that means Rey/QGJ/GS/<insert toon here> is free to inflict glorious murder death on the rest of your squad.

Of course, this is just speculation. We won't know for sure until we've had a chance to try her out. But I am glad I farmed her for the 7* Yoda fight now.

That doesnt sound rite, maybe im reading it wrong but it sounded like the only way she could get it back is to defeat an opponet (a final blow)
  • Options
    It willl be jedi vs sith now. Dooku Lead + Sid will be pain for jedis. I hope they make maul farmable and up his speed a little, and make savage relevant.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    I always had a feeling that she would become better one day!

I knew that choosing her as one of my five Jedi would pay off in the long run!

Same, I had that feeling too, I just need 48 shards to 7*, not enough time to finish Yoda event
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Unique – Daring Padawan
    Ahsoka has +25% Health and +25 Speed. Whenever she suffers a Critical Hit, she loses one of these effects (in reverse order.) Whenever she scores a finishing blow, she regains all of them.

Says nothing about taking away her crit and says nothing about her critting to get her ability back.

Clearly says she loses her bonus speed then her bonus health. And she must score a finishing blow to get it back
    @Krey
  • Options
    I'm glad ahsoka got this rework. Just a shame I stopped farming her (I unlocked old daka and took her to 5*) so by now ahsoka would have been 6* not complaining too much as I wanted daka as well but communication could have been a bit better
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Krey wrote: »

That doesnt sound rite, maybe im reading it wrong but it sounded like the only way she could get it back is to defeat an opponet (a final blow)

You are correct. I got my toon abilities mixed up there. But if you save her Protective Maneuver for a toon below 50% health, I bet it isn't hard to get her buffs back.

And her turn meter should still be mostly full before another toon gets a chance to crit her on the first turn.
  • Options
    Will be interesting for sure I've got her almost at 7* so won't be much effort to max her.