Ahsoka at 161 speed !!

Replies

• Options
    She will be extremely squish still though with 8.6K HP. The lowest of the game.
  • Options
    Baggodi wrote: »
    Cantina is a mess right now.

Daka
    Poe
    Qgj
    Snips

Sigh

*This*

why does the slowest one to farm have to have everyone I want??!! Lol

They will continue to buff and add good toons to cantina, it's the easiest way to get us to spend our crystals. It takes three refreshes (700 crystals) to get ten shards a day. Luckily most of them also have stages to farm as well.

I almost feel bad for those who didn't star her up for Yoda. I made the mistake of thinking she was good before I realized speed was everything in arena had her at 5 already when Yoda came out so took her to 7 for him.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    So stoked I took the chance on her and maxed out!!! Can't wait to try her out!
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    finally my maxed out Tano might be useful. keep in mind that she has high evasion and gains TM on evade (if leader) so focus firing her down isnt as easy as it looks.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    where is the ludicrous speed thread.... /facepalm
    I hope they stop doing the whole speed madness soon.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Baggodi wrote: »
    Cantina is a mess right now.

Daka
    Poe
    Qgj
    Snips

Sigh

*This*

why does the slowest one to farm have to have everyone I want??!! Lol

To make money off cantina refills from everyone who does not have Ben AND to keep up with those who maxed Ahsoka for Yoda and now have an OP 7* hero in arena, of course.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's a subtle P2P friendly move. Make a character faster than GS who is behind the minor paywall.

How noodly is she on a scale of Barris to Yoda
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Wow, looks her special will noncrit for ~7000 on a yellow character which should be an insta kill. I fear is that the ai will use this attack first and waste it though
  • Options
    DarthSwole wrote: »

@DarthSwole

She gets 45% health bonus as part of her unique, has 30% health steal and health bonus from all attacks .. She probably just became OP, but not complaining as I have her
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    It's a subtle P2P friendly move. Make a character faster than GS who is behind the minor paywall.

About JC
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@Greg1920

She hits like GS .. Does more damage on both attacks (very little more, but more), but GS does get the assist. If she's swinging a noodle its death from a thousand noodles
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

So, not sure how many other people are noticing this... but gearing on the three strongest Jedi's also happen to be the easiest. I am not sure if EA/CG is trying to allow the F2P to be competitive, but it sure seems that way. When you make 3 of the games strongest characters also easy to get and also easy to gear, then it gives them a definite way to stay competitive. Sure it pushes them down a certain pathway, but I guess that's better than having to farm 400+ 0/50 gear's (like rey).

PS: Reffering to Yoda, Ahsoka and QGJ. All 3 are easy piezy to gear.
  • Options

@DarthSwole

She gets 45% health bonus as part of her unique, has 30% health steal and health bonus from all attacks .. She probably just became OP, but not complaining as I have her

You're right I forgot about the 45% health part. Geez Okay I'm sold. Farming her right now.
  • Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    According to http://swgoh.gg/characters/ahsoka-tano/ , Ahsoka will have 160 speed with QGJ lead!!!

Where does it say that? It says she has a max of 93 speed not 140 + 23 from QGJ
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    According to http://swgoh.gg/characters/ahsoka-tano/ , Ahsoka will have 160 speed with QGJ lead!!!

Where does it say that? It says she has a max of 93 speed not 140 + 23 from QGJ

Read her abilities.

Oh...and it's actually 161 with QGJ lead.
  • Options
    Stoked about this.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT!!! To use her I have her maxed out she is going to be a beast!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    And this is why I have 20,000 Cantina credits hoarded. ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Don't you have like 45k bronzium and 20k arena?

You may have a hoarding problem.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

@DarthSwole

You're right I forgot about the 45% health part. Geez Okay I'm sold. Farming her right now.

I'll give this to the devs, they just threw a bunch of wrenches in people's plans. Add a cool new toon with decent looking abilities, give a huge buff to an under used toon, add a chromium that people wanted to f2p.

Let the games begin.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

It's going to take him quite a while to spend those cantina credits if he doesn't pay the 50 crystal refresh. maybe he should just send them to us :D
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »

It's going to take him quite a while to spend those cantina credits if he doesn't pay the 50 crystal refresh. maybe he should just send them to us :D

Lol well eh, it certainly is a lot :smile:

He hoards more tokens than a Dragon though. Qeltaer you might have a number fetish
  • Options
    is she still a nightsister? i wonder how a ventress Nightsister team would work out
  • Options
    What are the chances of dooku landing a double stun on QGJ and Ashoka.
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    is she still a nightsister? i wonder how a ventress Nightsister team would work out

Yes
  • Options

He hoards more tokens than a Dragon though. Qeltaer you might have a number fetish

If it wasn't for the crystal cost on refresh I would hoard them too, except for cantina ones. I'm currently farming Biggs in GW and Asajj on arena cause I have no one else I really want.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options

Zero...assuming my Yoda uses his tenacity up buff before Dooku can try his stun.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

If you run Yoda, you use battle meditation first and dooku can't stun. It's the main reason I run Yoda with QGJ. Way too many people trying to use Dooku in this Jedi meta :) Granted he doesn't do this on defense, but I will hope my team can win a small percent on defense and just have to deal with the losses.
  • Options

If it wasn't for the crystal cost on refresh I would hoard them too, except for cantina ones. I'm currently farming Biggs in GW and Asajj on arena cause I have no one else I really want.

Asajj is cool though I really like her. She's like a mini Darth maul :)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Currently 50k bronzium, 20k Cantina, 37k arena (using those on HK-47 now or they would be more) and 40k GW.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT.

*ahem*

Seriously though bronzium I am saving because I still hope someday it will be updated (I realize I might be losing out on some good stuff as I wait). GW I simply don't have anything I want or need, arena I wasn't sure either but am pre-emptively getting stuff for this droid event in case it is good. Cantina was a pure "wait for the next update" move though 8k of that is basically spoken for to get Jinn to 7*.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.