Grand Arena Championships MEGATHREAD

Replies

• TRanger
    329 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    TRanger wrote: »
    I'm all ears..I'm more upset how it keeps sliding forward and I find my self further and further behind. The cash used to correct...more waste. So I gave up playing with money. It didnt help. GA started (using zeta and g12 as a stat) I am constantly at a huge disadvantage..+15-20 easy...meta toons I don't have, squads that need more g11;12 high 9 and low 10 gear usless...put all my best on defense..1 shot kills and I bearly clear an area with sub A and full B squads....flip it..1 shot board clears...and I can clear all but 1 or 2 squads in 1 or 2 areas. And I will end in 6-7-8 place. Huge face slap...then I turn off the game and kick my own **** for wasteing money and believe that it would help.

Money directly won't help you but only using it in a certain way. In this current scheme dropping money directly on mods and g13 would work for example, but not the previous monies you dropped on other things. Send me your ally code over pm so we can look into it together what areas can take improving if you want to. Remember if a significant mod disparity exists in your matches (absolutely not talking about god mods but full span of you and your opponents mods) you can't bridge it any other way. And yet while I fully believe you can improve in a certain direction, any future change may make you steer in other directions too.

Lastly if you are getting into an approx. even match, how you setup your board, how your opponent did (there is no unequivocally good tactic as the one you've chosen may turn out bad depending on what your opponent did), rng in the matches (lost to a DR/Malak in a match you know you were able to win previously, then you're mostly screwed) and how/at what time match exchanges took place all play greatly into the outcome. I won many matches on very close banners only due to chess-like play that got played in portions.

Don't know how to PM...if you have Line app I can send you all code...same name here as on line.
  • Options
    CG and EA, if you read posts just want to let you know I gave GA a chance with new matchups. Now after playing and trying you putting me at <3m up against almost 4m go teams I will no longer spend a single dollar on your game. I don't have the depth needed to compete and I'm being blown out. Thanks for ruining the game for me and congratulations on loosing a paying customer/gamer.
  • Options
    Matchmaking needs significant work.

I constantly face players from higher divisions with much higher GP than me.
  • Options
    “Red Five, are you ready to make your run?”
    “Are you sh1tt1ng me? Have you seen the size of their squad - and look at the firepower on that thing. Not to mention that big fella in black. Where did he come from? This matchmaking 5ucks!”
    “Well you should have modded your R2 unit properly you a55wipe”
    “5crew you Red 2, not all of us live in our mommas basements - I’ve got bills to pay”
    “Luke, trust your feelings”
    “What the F...? Now I’m hearing voices - typical another bug. This whole thing 5uck5 a55 I’m off to play minecraft”
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I'm 2.8 million GP. I don't have a Darth Revan team, Grevious team, or Padme team.
    Why am I being matched up against ppl 1 million or more GP than me and with fully gear 13 DR teams with Malak, and a gear 13 Grevious?

Last GA I was up against people with 800k to 1.2mil gp more than me and they all had DR teams. They also have every team I have and with similar mods.
    Clearly the matchmaking needs some work.

This is who I'm currently up against..

opponents ally code: 789-469-373

My ally code: 222-999-976
    This is what you are complaining about:

yt7a4vz7b8bc.png

Pertinent GP? Match. Zetas? You have a modest advantage. G12s? They have a modest advantage. Yes, they have a few more G13s, but overall, this does not look like an unreasonable match.

Ganbatte.

all that math and numbers mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if the opponent has a G13 team that cannot be beaten any way with all 120 toons in their roster..... It's can't be ground down it can't be beaten....it's an autoloss

you can compare all the numbers and stats you want it's an autoloss.

I'm not saying it's not fair.... I am saying it's NOT FUN...autolosses are not fun.

Which always leads to if I"m not gonna get to have fun neither are you :)

I really hope you're joking. I gave g13 teams in regular arena every day with my regular g12 team and destroy them. Very few characters get a substantial boost from g13, the rest can still be taken down with g11 counters from my experience. But hey, if you're gonna quit anytime it looks tough, go ahead.

Its your basic inability to understand there atmre teams that cannot be beaten with other ppls rosters it makes my head hurt.....

As u have posted numerous numerous numerous times your awedome we get it.... alas u being awedome does not change others realitys that are not your own

Your stuck in your own little i can beat anyone loop which is amazing for you (really).....

But its not others reality

Jesus i missed S key like 8 times in that post single malt hurting tonite

Edit GAC rewards are “currently” horrible enough to enable a lot of people to not care enough to actually spite someone....

(Honestly i dont do it... but i get why they do)

Oh no if i tank the mTch i might lose 400 gac coin over a month .... meh

Lol you remind of a guy in my guild who only talks in discord using siri, it's pretty funny. But I'm not talking about me at all, I'm talking about the vocal majority within my guild. I'm not saying that I'm awesome and nothing can stop me, I'm saying that most ppl I've talked to don't view g13 as something that stops counters from working. Malak at g13 is very difficult, as is gg, but most teams, like jkr, are pretty much the same at g13 except a little extra speed. No reason to give up. At least attempt it, you may find it's really not so bad.

Dont use siri i was wasted when i posted that lol :)
  • Options
    Kind of stupid that the new matchmaker matches based on top 60 characters when in my bracket you need to lay 30 and then have 30 for offense. The players I’m getting matched with have 300-600k gp on me in characters. That means the immediate 10-15 maybe 20 characters after the top 60 are better than mine thus they could potentially throw the lot at one team to whittle it down vs me running pretty dry after my immediate 60. I like the purpose of the new matchmaking but i think it should account for 10-15 more characters worth of gp than the required squads to give a better representation. Don’t punish people who want to collect but also don’t punish people who focus direxrily in GA teams and not as much else. CG said this was a PvP players mode. Don’t start making too many concessions to make it not about that or you don’t scratch the pvp players itch at all.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 2.8 million GP. I don't have a Darth Revan team, Grevious team, or Padme team.
    Why am I being matched up against ppl 1 million or more GP than me and with fully gear 13 DR teams with Malak, and a gear 13 Grevious?

Last GA I was up against people with 800k to 1.2mil gp more than me and they all had DR teams. They also have every team I have and with similar mods.
    Clearly the matchmaking needs some work.

This is who I'm currently up against..

opponents ally code: 789-469-373

My ally code: 222-999-976
    This is what you are complaining about:

yt7a4vz7b8bc.png

Pertinent GP? Match. Zetas? You have a modest advantage. G12s? They have a modest advantage. Yes, they have a few more G13s, but overall, this does not look like an unreasonable match.

Ganbatte.

all that math and numbers mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if the opponent has a G13 team that cannot be beaten any way with all 120 toons in their roster..... It's can't be ground down it can't be beaten....it's an autoloss

you can compare all the numbers and stats you want it's an autoloss.

I'm not saying it's not fair.... I am saying it's NOT FUN...autolosses are not fun.

Which always leads to if I"m not gonna get to have fun neither are you :)

I really hope you're joking. I gave g13 teams in regular arena every day with my regular g12 team and destroy them. Very few characters get a substantial boost from g13, the rest can still be taken down with g11 counters from my experience. But hey, if you're gonna quit anytime it looks tough, go ahead.

Its your basic inability to understand there atmre teams that cannot be beaten with other ppls rosters it makes my head hurt.....

As u have posted numerous numerous numerous times your awedome we get it.... alas u being awedome does not change others realitys that are not your own

Your stuck in your own little i can beat anyone loop which is amazing for you (really).....

But its not others reality

Jesus i missed S key like 8 times in that post single malt hurting tonite

Edit GAC rewards are “currently” horrible enough to enable a lot of people to not care enough to actually spite someone....

(Honestly i dont do it... but i get why they do)

Oh no if i tank the mTch i might lose 400 gac coin over a month .... meh

Lol you remind of a guy in my guild who only talks in discord using siri, it's pretty funny. But I'm not talking about me at all, I'm talking about the vocal majority within my guild. I'm not saying that I'm awesome and nothing can stop me, I'm saying that most ppl I've talked to don't view g13 as something that stops counters from working. Malak at g13 is very difficult, as is gg, but most teams, like jkr, are pretty much the same at g13 except a little extra speed. No reason to give up. At least attempt it, you may find it's really not so bad.

Dont use siri i was wasted when i posted that lol :)

I do that a lot too, that's why I come off as condescending sometimes, rather than my usual coolheaded standpoint 😆
    I will say that this last round I couldn't fully clear, it's for sure getting harder each match for me. Maybe it'll level out over time like so many suggested
  • Options
    Here's my take.

1) No cross divisional play.

2) Matching making teams counted scale appropriately with divisions. So maybe tier 1 matches top 120 toons. Tier 2 top 100 and so on. Or whatever the number is but that number scales on divisions.

3) Match making uses GAC score in 2nd round and beyond.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Leveller76
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    EDIT: got my GAC points now.
    Post edited by Leveller76 on
  • Options
    Are there character restrictions on the matches right now?

I ask because I can’t use JTR. I couldn’t last match either, but I could the first one. I haven’t set any defensive teams yet, and she’s already unavailable.
  • Options
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Frankly my time is just to valuable for me to spend on lost causes. It is simply not possible for me to beat a DR/Malak team with the toons I have available. So trying it a waste of time. I’d rather make a point that is felt and will hopefully lead to change eventually. Reward difference between last and one of the middle places is marginal.
    Your "time is too valuable?" Don't give me that drek.

It's a game. It's inherently a waste of time. And you don't know what's a lost cause until you give it a bash. That said, it's direct, competitive PvP. In every match, someone loses. If you're a sore loser, if you can't enjoy doing your best and still losing, then you probably shouldn't be in a game mode where you have a 50% baseline chance of losing.

As for the difference in rewards? There are multiple sets. From the individual rounds, two wins and a loss nets you 200 tokens. Three losses nets you 75. For the bracket, 5-7 gets 350, an omega, and 15 pulse modulators vice last's 175, 0, and 5. And while the difference between first and last in a league is modest, the difference between one league and the next is substantial, generally increasing your final winnings by half again even if you're at the bottom within your league. Gains for putting in some effort are considerable.

If I face a DR/Malak team then don’t tell me my chances of losing are 50%. I know my roster and your comment is just stupid. I wish I would have matchmaking in GAC where I have a 50% chance. That is how it should be in my opinion.

If your best team is NS and you see your opponents defence is a Traya team (assuming both are g12) then you can either spend all your time fighting that Traya team and losing all your attack teams (because you will not win that GAC round for sure) or you can show some basic understanding of how the game works and the teams interact and just cut your losses)

Sure, if you are a student or unemployed or single or have no personal life you might be happy for every opportunity to fight. But I have a demanding job, a family and other interest. So my time is valuable. And i don’t want to waste it playing a GAC matchup that is plainly broken because the algorithm is flawed.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    Frankly my time is just to valuable for me to spend on lost causes. It is simply not possible for me to beat a DR/Malak team with the toons I have available. So trying it a waste of time. I’d rather make a point that is felt and will hopefully lead to change eventually. Reward difference between last and one of the middle places is marginal.

It's a game. It's inherently a waste of time. And you don't know what's a lost cause until you give it a bash. That said, it's direct, competitive PvP. In every match, someone loses. If you're a sore loser, if you can't enjoy doing your best and still losing, then you probably shouldn't be in a game mode where you have a 50% baseline chance of losing.

As for the difference in rewards? There are multiple sets. From the individual rounds, two wins and a loss nets you 200 tokens. Three losses nets you 75. For the bracket, 5-7 gets 350, an omega, and 15 pulse modulators vice last's 175, 0, and 5. And while the difference between first and last in a league is modest, the difference between one league and the next is substantial, generally increasing your final winnings by half again even if you're at the bottom within your league. Gains for putting in some effort are considerable.

If I face a DR/Malak team then don’t tell me my chances of losing are 50%. I know my roster and your comment is just stupid. I wish I would have matchmaking in GAC where I have a 50% chance. That is how it should be in my opinion.

If your best team is NS and you see your opponents defence is a Traya team (assuming both are g12) then you can either spend all your time fighting that Traya team and losing all your attack teams (because you will not win that GAC round for sure) or you can show some basic understanding of how the game works and the teams interact and just cut your losses)

Sure, if you are a student or unemployed or single or have no personal life you might be happy for every opportunity to fight. But I have a demanding job, a family and other interest. So my time is valuable. And i don’t want to waste it playing a GAC matchup that is plainly broken because the algorithm is flawed.

The algorithm has nothing to do with you not having counters to Malak. He's been out long enough, and there are several counter teams. That's not a legit reason to not play it. Many of us have lots going on, lives, families, etc but there's 24 hrs to do 10 minutes of battles for that reason. Get your counters in order and you'll be fine, just never give up. 👍
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Options

The algorithm has nothing to do with you not having counters to Malak. He's been out long enough, and there are several counter teams. That's not a legit reason to not play it. Many of us have lots going on, lives, families, etc but there's 24 hrs to do 10 minutes of battles for that reason. Get your counters in order and you'll be fine, just never give up. 👍

With all due respect: I think I know what teams I can and cannot beat (especially in GAC where quite often the difference between win or lose is a win with all toons or a win first try vs. a win on second try.

I still enjoy playing the game and have no problems losing in an PvP arena fight. (Heck I tried probably 500+ times to get me Padme to 7 stars.) I’m just not willing to suffer for a flawed game mechanism.

That algorithm btw has everything to do with me having no counters to Malak. Because if the algorithm would consider more than just GP it would recognize those things and match me with opponents that have a similar roster (or at least are in a similar league) then I wouldn’t need a counter to Malak.
  • Options

With all due respect: I think I know what teams I can and cannot beat (especially in GAC where quite often the difference between win or lose is a win with all toons or a win first try vs. a win on second try.

I still enjoy playing the game and have no problems losing in an PvP arena fight. (Heck I tried probably 500+ times to get me Padme to 7 stars.) I’m just not willing to suffer for a flawed game mechanism.

That algorithm btw has everything to do with me having no counters to Malak. Because if the algorithm would consider more than just GP it would recognize those things and match me with opponents that have a similar roster (or at least are in a similar league) then I wouldn’t need a counter to Malak.

The algorithm does account for this. It makes a (typically safe) assumption that if you and your opponent have X top gp toons, you'll also have similar counters. Let's say you have 1.1m top 60 gp. At this point, the algorithm would assume you'd have a malak counter. Since, at this point most people should either have JKR w/thrawn or CLS w/3p0 they are perfectly capable of countering malak. If you don't, this has been a willful decision and you're probably not that interested in high end pvp.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options

Average win rate is 50%. That's not the same as saying you have a 50% chance of victory in every match you go into or the algorithm is broken. The player is supposed to have some measure of influence over the odds.

In your own example, your opponent places Traya on defense. Fine. That means they're probably placing zSion on defense. That means Thrawn leading a good Magmatrooper can loop them for a fairly easy win. That's how you win at GA; you develop tools and counters and use what you have well.

If you choose to not develop counters to key threats, then you are going to lose not because the algorithm is bad but because you are playing badly. There are multiple teams that can beat Drevalak right now, or at least get them into two-stroke range. If you have chosen not to bother, that's on you and your opponent has earned their win for developing a tool that you are not equipped to counter. You had the option of developing, for example, Grievous with T3. Or Kevan with Thrawn- we're four Kevan events in, so if you don't have them yet that's on you, not the algorithm. Or high-end CLS Rebels. There are options, and it's up to you- not the algorithm- to get them.

This is a resource management and planning game first and foremost. If you've managed and planned badly, you will not perform well in GA regardless the algorithm used, and that's on you.
    Still not a he.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

Average win rate is 50%. That's not the same as saying you have a 50% chance of victory in every match you go into or the algorithm is broken. The player is supposed to have some measure of influence over the odds.

In your own example, your opponent places Traya on defense. Fine. That means they're probably placing zSion on defense. That means Thrawn leading a good Magmatrooper can loop them for a fairly easy win. That's how you win at GA; you develop tools and counters and use what you have well.

If you choose to not develop counters to key threats, then you are going to lose not because the algorithm is bad but because you are playing badly. There are multiple teams that can beat Drevalak right now, or at least get them into two-stroke range. If you have chosen not to bother, that's on you and your opponent has earned their win for developing a tool that you are not equipped to counter. You had the option of developing, for example, Grievous with T3. Or Kevan with Thrawn- we're four Kevan events in, so if you don't have them yet that's on you, not the algorithm. Or high-end CLS Rebels. There are options, and it's up to you- not the algorithm- to get them.

This is a resource management and planning game first and foremost. If you've managed and planned badly, you will not perform well in GA regardless the algorithm used, and that's on you.

I think you guys don’t understand what the matchmaking algorithm is supposed to do. According to CG it was supposed to match players with comparable strength.

So all your arguments of “you should have developed a counter for that by now” or “you just need to have those toons” or “you should have spent your resources differently/better” don’t matter. I gave a number unfair matchmaking examples in the past and many other players did too.

I honestly don’t understand why you are still defending a bad matchmaking algorithm with arguments that are completely beside the point.

Remember: GAC is not the PvP arena. That’s why you have different leagues and tiers.

But you guys argue as much as you want beside the point. I’m out now. I’ll just speak with my actions whenever I encounter nonsense matchmaking in GAC
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

The algorithm does account for this. It makes a (typically safe) assumption that if you and your opponent have X top gp toons, you'll also have similar counters. Let's say you have 1.1m top 60 gp. At this point, the algorithm would assume you'd have a malak counter. Since, at this point most people should either have JKR w/thrawn or CLS w/3p0 they are perfectly capable of countering malak. If you don't, this has been a willful decision and you're probably not that interested in high end pvp.

The algorithm does not accurately account for that. Especially if it uses GP (in any formula) as the primary basis for comparison. The main reasons are 1) Not all GP is "equal" - a 7* zzMalak is the same GP as a 7* zzKRU. 2) G13 is not accurately reflected in GP in terms of effectivenss (it adds just over 200 GP and is MUCH stronger in terms of actual game play.

Also, most Malak counters are either very RNG dependant (like GR) or force you to break at least 2 top teams (your JKR/Thrawn comparison) - and CLS/3p0 is NOT a Malak counter unless Malak is at 5* and very poorly modded. So if you either have to get very lucky to win or burn 2 teams to beat 1, you are already behind the 8 ball.

Finally, some of the toons that are being counted in the "willful decision" were already in the top 80 of their repsective rosters long before GAC was matched up this way - so players who geared/leveled/zeta'd Jyn to help their build complete Hoth early or geared pilots to g12, or Zylo or zStarck to help with DS Hoth. All of those are hurting players who have no way to "undo" those decisions. They are, in essence, being punished in GAC for developing their roster to help their guild and widen the roster - both things that CG, at least allegedly wants players to do.

As we move through the second round of GAC, I agree with most of the sentiment that the algorithm has some MAJOR weaknesses - even moreso than the previous GA matchup. Hopefully CG isn't lazy about fixing those weaknesses.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

The algorithm does not accurately account for that. Especially if it uses GP (in any formula) as the primary basis for comparison. The main reasons are 1) Not all GP is "equal" - a 7* zzMalak is the same GP as a 7* zzKRU. 2) G13 is not accurately reflected in GP in terms of effectivenss (it adds just over 200 GP and is MUCH stronger in terms of actual game play.

Also, most Malak counters are either very RNG dependant (like GR) or force you to break at least 2 top teams (your JKR/Thrawn comparison) - and CLS/3p0 is NOT a Malak counter unless Malak is at 5* and very poorly modded. So if you either have to get very lucky to win or burn 2 teams to beat 1, you are already behind the 8 ball.

Finally, some of the toons that are being counted in the "willful decision" were already in the top 80 of their repsective rosters long before GAC was matched up this way - so players who geared/leveled/zeta'd Jyn to help their build complete Hoth early or geared pilots to g12, or Zylo or zStarck to help with DS Hoth. All of those are hurting players who have no way to "undo" those decisions. They are, in essence, being punished in GAC for developing their roster to help their guild and widen the roster - both things that CG, at least allegedly wants players to do.

As we move through the second round of GAC, I agree with most of the sentiment that the algorithm has some MAJOR weaknesses - even moreso than the previous GA matchup. Hopefully CG isn't lazy about fixing those weaknesses.

GR is not rng dependant when built right. See -itsjustian- videos that solely focuses on this. And yea I'm talking about shark tealess variety.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

GR is not rng dependant when built right. See -itsjustian- videos that solely focuses on this. And yea I'm talking about shark tealess variety.

You are correct, the Shaak Ti version (i.e. whale version) is not RNG dependent. All other variations are very RNG dependent - especially with g13 in play.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

You are correct, the Shaak Ti version (i.e. whale version) is not RNG dependent. All other variations are very RNG dependent - especially with g13 in play.

No. That's why I said shark tea-less. Watch videos how it's done. I've been using 1 g13 and then 2 g13 GR team successfully in a day 1 arena for 2 weeks now. People also figured out very consistent GG nuke team. I've seen both in action by myself and my peers. And yes I'm talking about crazy god modded, fully g13 arena DR/Malaks.
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    Options
    How does it even make sense that I’m matched against someone that is ranked higher in a higher division and higher tier??

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    JBP0010 wrote: »
    Since this gac and the last are exhibition, shouldnt all rewards be equal, win or lose. Gc is testing matchmaking among other things, so many of the matches are terribly unfair. Yet the winner still gets 2 zetas compared to 8th getting crap.

If rewards were the same people wouldn't push for it, thus the test wouldn't take place. They need everyone to act as if it's the real thing without them taking the responsibility for it xD.
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Perdogie wrote: »
    How does it even make sense that I’m matched against someone that is ranked higher in a higher division and higher tier??

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg
    Wait for @YaeVizsla, I'm sure he'll explain why you're wrong and the matching is fair...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

No. That's why I said shark tea-less. Watch videos how it's done. I've been using 1 g13 and then 2 g13 GR team successfully in a day 1 arena for 2 weeks now. People also figured out very consistent GG nuke team. I've seen both in action by myself and my peers. And yes I'm talking about crazy god modded, fully g13 arena DR/Malaks.

I misunderstood - I thought you meant the ones with Shaak Ti. My bad.

I also run GR in arena - and find (despite following the Ian vids and actually discussing the team with him at length on his Discord channel) that my win rate against well modded g13 Malak teams to be closer to 50-60% - especially if they run a g13 Marauder who is the right speed. I have mine modded just like Ian's - within about 3%. So yes, I fully understand what I am talking about. If your win rate versus full g13 Malak teams in a launch shard is higher than about 50%, than you are either quite lucky or have incredible mods. Congrats. That has not been my experience or many of the people in my shard chat or guild who are running GR in arena.

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Preto wrote: »

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg
    Wait for @YaeVizsla, I'm sure he'll explain why you're wrong and the matching is fair...

What does arena rank and division have to do with fair matchmaking?

EDIT: Division comparison within reason of course. A Div 1 vs Div 6 wouldn't make any sense)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg

Is that current or from the beginning of the GA? People get promoted to new leagues during the course of a GA, so even if you were matched with a group of 8 people in your own league, they might not still be in your league by the end of the GA week.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg
    Still not a he. Please do not assume.

And no relevant data's in there, so can't say. Division is not a hard line, and players advance league mid-bracket.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg
    Still not a he. Please do not assume.

Oh yeah? Then explain that avatar!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Oh yeah? Then explain that avatar!
    I am a gay, hermaphroditic plant.
    Still not a he.