When is Star Forge Showdown Returning?

Replies

• Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Feels bad the only point in malak at this point is for a placement filler in Geo. Used to be excited, now I'm just waiting for the fall meta to make him useless.

I just want Malak to fill out my DR squad. Until he arrives I am gonna just have to use Thrawn as a 5th because I am not farming another Sith Empire toon just to replace them with Malak.
  • Options
    This sucks
  • Options
    y0k3eedp4krs.jpeg
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    This wins the Internet for me, today.
  • Options
    y0k3eedp4krs.jpeg

This is awesome
  • Options
    Feels bad the only point in malak at this point is for a placement filler in Geo. Used to be excited, now I'm just waiting for the fall meta to make him useless.

I just want Malak to fill out my DR squad. Until he arrives I am gonna just have to use Thrawn as a 5th because I am not farming another Sith Empire toon just to replace them with Malak.

I'm in the same boat
  • NinjaChronicles
    308 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hahahahaha nyce!

Queue "reset the clock" gif here
  • Options
    It will return right after player lock for the 4th GA matchup.
  • Options
    I gave up saving for him. Thew all the zetas and gear I had saved for him to get GG to g13 and t3 to g12.... I now destroy DR teams in arena.
  • Options
    Never
  • Options
    rummy9911 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat

I understand using Thrawn for fracture, but why not use a sith tank like Sion to place hold for Malak? I have yet to change over from Jedi Revan for arena team and haven't really used Darth Revan yet.
  • Options
    Scratching my head...
  • Options

I'm in the same boat

I understand using Thrawn for fracture, but why not use a sith tank like Sion to place hold for Malak? I have yet to change over from Jedi Revan for arena team and haven't really used Darth Revan yet.

Thrawn is not all about fracture your enemy. Have you ever heard about "Grand Admiral's Command"?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Malak is dead get over it
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Never. It was exclusive p2w whale oriented content. Live with that.

There are still whales that don't have him, and are waiting to buy him...
  • Options

I'm in the same boat

Thrawn is not all about fracture your enemy. Have you ever heard about "Grand Admiral's Command"?

Swap turn meter with an ally, gain 40% protection and dispell debuffs. I was thinking of that this morning. Thanks.
  • Options

I'm in the same boat

Swap turn meter with an ally, gain 40% protection and dispell debuffs. I was thinking of that this morning. Thanks.

yep, I use this to make my Badstilla go before theirs.

• Options
    Interesting
  • Options
    What if he never comes back?
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Patrixon wrote: »
    What if he never comes back?

Then the Emperor has already won...
  • Options
    I dont like Malak
  • Options
    I dont like Malak

He doesn't like you either.
  • Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    I dont like Malak

He doesn't like you either.

And his friends don't like you either.
  • avihas
    254 posts Member
    Options
    I dont like Malak

he's coarse and rough and irritating and he gets everywhere.
  • Options
    It’s really pathetic seeing so many topic begging malak...
    Héll come back with next dr event.
    If i was cg, it would be worse, it wouldn’t be before people stop begging and say cg what they have to do.
  • zeekdog
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Seranya6 wrote: »
    It’s really pathetic seeing so many topic begging malak...
    Héll come back with next dr event.
    If i was cg, it would be worse, it wouldn’t be before people stop begging and say cg what they have to do.

Um.. the Darth Revan event already came.. and left... AGAIN. The sheer volume of confusion on the matter should suggest that something is amiss. While I wouldn t use the term "Pathetic" to describe this community, I might suggest a more appropriate title such as: "upsetting" seeing that many players are left waiting, and your detective work doesn't stretch very far..
  • Options
    August.
  • UdalCuain
    5031 posts Member
    Options
    August.

Dude, do you really need to keep bumping this post of yours?
  • Options
    Thanks for continuing the conversation in a positive manner.
This discussion has been closed.