Replies

• DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Seriously.
    *shakes head*
    Barely any communication and that's what we get when we ask for a simple answer to a simple question?

Why do they need to communicate about a subject matter that they already have?? Do you know how many "simple questions" arise on these boards every hour? Just cause you impatient/wanting know everything right down to minute people can't live with a simple answer....TOO BAD!

Don't let the door hit ya...where the good Lord split ya!

Giving everyone different stories on different platforms about the event does not count as good communication. So no this is not an issue that has been effectively communicated already
  • Options
    Looks like chainsaws argument... got cut down.

Yeaaaaaahhhh B)
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

Yeaaaaaahhhh B)

LOL.
    Thanks for sticking up for me folks, but no worries. I'm at the point now where I don't even bother responding to nonsense like that. It's just a given that no matter how valid an objection on a gaming forum, someone will flame the objector for no particular reason. Maybe they think they are being noble or something by defending the company. I dunno.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

Yeaaaaaahhhh B)

I laughed too hard at this :D
  • Options
    Weeks to build towards? Pretty sure the Yoda event is pretty well straight forward...you either have the characters or you don't. Pretty simple
  • Options
    Cut down? Explain
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Weeks to build towards? Pretty sure the Yoda event is pretty well straight forward...you either have the characters or you don't. Pretty simple

If they imply it would be a monthly event then of course you're wrong. I had only 3 Jedi when the first event came. After that event a timer showed up so I stopped farming other toons and spent weeks building towards 5 Jedi team. Got yoda unlocked and expected the event to follow the same pattern again and now I've spent more weeks getting them all to 7*. Resources that could have been used elsewhere with better communication. And I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one who spent weeks building for this event
  • Options
    Defending a company? Noble?
    Actually sick of everyone whining about stuff that has been explained....until they actually sway from the Yoda schedule....and yes, ACTUALLY....people need to stop crying. So because there isn't a timer on the Yoda event everyone needs to create threads and cry about it? Why can't people be content that it's gonna happen and when it actually doesn't happen in April....then complain. Honestly its really not that hard.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

When the event first dropped, I didn't have 5, 5* Jedi (I had 3 at 6* or higher and had just started on QGJ). But, knowing it would be back 3 weeks later, I focused on QGJ and Eeth Koth in shipments. By the time it came around I got myself a 5* Yoda - then a 6* four days later. All because I had spent the previous month farming nothing but QGJ and Eeth.

So yes, weeks. Some of us F2P and guppies have to plan ahead to keep up with the whales throwing $20 bills at the screen every time time they lose an arena rank.

And it will take about the same amount of time to get all of those 6* Jedi to 7*.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So because there is no timer above Yoda and some individual starts a thread about a sneaky suspicious he isn't returning in April....you stop preparing? Does that sound right?
  • Options
    Surprices i like not, timer where are you.
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    So because there is no timer above Yoda and some individual starts a thread about a sneaky suspicious he isn't returning in April....you stop preparing? Does that sound right?

No. Just that those of us who like to plan ahead would like to know in advance around when it's coming back so we can farm shards appropriately.
  • Options
    Cut down? Explain

You're an inanimate object, I don't owe you an explanation.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Seriously.
    *shakes head*
    Barely any communication and that's what we get when we ask for a simple answer to a simple question?

Why do they need to communicate about a subject matter that they already have?? Do you know how many "simple questions" arise on these boards every hour? Just cause you impatient/wanting know everything right down to minute people can't live with a simple answer....TOO BAD!

Don't let the door hit ya...where the good Lord split ya!
    In a game that takes weeks to build toward certain goals (especially one that needs 5 heroes all at 7* to attain) - some advance notice would be helpful.

"Suprise!" is not an answer. An answer would be "Yes, he's coming back in April - specific dates are not yet known" or "No, but he will be returning in May - you can take a break from farming Jedi...or crank them up if you need more than a month". Or even "Yes - April" or "No, but May" - a dev jumping in to answer "Suprise!" is the same as saying "we know - just not telling"

And there is no need to be rude to Qeltar.

Not unreasonable at all.
    Maybe everyone is getting a free 7* Yoda and they don't want to ruin the surprise. Yeah, probably not! So put the timer up so others may plan accordingly.

11k views on this thread, I sign of concern?
  • Options
    **** response by the dev
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    No. If there is a timer (as there has been in previous months), it makes planning ahead possible, as it gives you a timeline from which to work. If the Yoda event isn't coming back for months (or ever) than it makes more sense to divert resources to something else. All anyone has asked is when the event is coming back. The devs seem to know - they just don't want to say...anymore (the timer in previous months made it clear).

I am not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand. It's pretty straight forward.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Bring back Yoda.

That is all.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Bring back Yoda.

That is all.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    No. If there is a timer (as there has been in previous months), it makes planning ahead possible, as it gives you a timeline from which to work. If the Yoda event isn't coming back for months (or ever) than it makes more sense to divert resources to something else. All anyone has asked is when the event is coming back. The devs seem to know - they just don't want to say...anymore (the timer in previous months made it clear).

I am not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand. It's pretty straight forward.

Pretty sure they will put the timer back up so you can prepare....so, I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand. It's pretty straight forward.
  • Options
    If the Yoda event isn't coming back for months (or ever)

Pretty sure in VERY CLEAR red letters it's states..."Returning Soon"...so your "ever" is 100% wrong
  • Options
    The answer is: returning soon. It hasn't even been a month since the last event.... My 7* Group of Jedi will be ready, regardless of when it shows up. Which is most likely right on schedule in mid April.
  • Options
    Cut down? Explain

Likely comment when you have "nothing" to stand on. Your cave is waiting for you
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cut down? Explain

Likely comment when you have "nothing" to stand on. Your cave is waiting for you

*insert chainsaw sounds here*
    What's that? I can't hear you over how much of a whiny little **** you are.
    Post edited by InternetSwag on
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The answer is: returning soon. It hasn't even been a month since the last event.... My 7* Group of Jedi will be ready, regardless of when it shows up. Which is most likely right on schedule in mid April.

If it is still scheduled to come back on the same interval as last time, there was no reason to remove the timer, nor to provide a non-answer to a simple question.
    And no, "soon" is not an answer; it is avoidance of an answer.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Cut down? Explain

Hahahahahaha....pretty sure I'm not the one whining you clown.....hahahahahaha
  • Options

If it is still scheduled to come back on the same interval as last time, there was no reason to remove the timer, nor to provide a non-answer to a simple question.

Guess we will agree to disagree...no hard feelings...sorry if it offended you
  • Options
    Cut down? Explain

Hahahahahaha....pretty sure I'm not the one whining you clown.....hahahahahaha

*inaudible whining still being filtered out by the sound of a chainsaw*

I think I heard a Chihuahua barking in the background though. Hmm maybe?
  • Options

Guess we will agree to disagree...no hard feelings...sorry if it offended you

People with an IQ under 70 can't offend. They can only pretend.
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options

i have 4 jedi's maxed out, last one needs 75 shards to 7*. i want to know exactly when yoda comes back, so i know when to farm those 75 shards, i just need a week, before that i rather farm what i can use right away, for example 7* dooku.