(Yoda is back)

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Who wants a muffin?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    People with an IQ under 70 can't offend. They can only pretend.
    Just because you are the smartest person in your family....doesn't mean your IQ is that high. So go crawl back in your troll cave keyboard warrior
  • Options
    chainsaw wrote: »
    People with an IQ under 70 can't offend. They can only pretend.
    Just because you are the smartest person in your family....doesn't mean your IQ is that high. So go crawl back in your troll cave keyboard warrior

People with an IQ under 70 can't tell me what to do.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Who wants a muffin?

Does it come with a free Yoda?
  • Options

Fail
  • Options

Fail

Woof woof little Chihuahua. Keep barking. Careful! You might bite an ankle!
  • Options
    Sorry...but your username "Swag" tells me everything I need to know about your IQ
  • Options
    Woof Woof
  • Options
    Sorry...but your username "Swag" tells me everything I need to know about your IQ

Aww that's a cute retort after I completely cut you down earlier much to everyone's amusement and laughter, at you ^_^
  • Options
    Woof.
  • Options
    The only thing funny is...androgynous modeling

Woof Woof
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    So many trolls, beginning to think this is a different game.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe we could start using Gundarks instead of trolls. I'll start that.
  • Options

Woof Woof

Aww little Chihuahua actually went through my post history, so cute! What you ran out of mental capacity to figure out an insult on your own?

See this is exactly what somebody with a 70 IQ would do. Tsk Tsk
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Guys, stop being gundarks. Yoda will come back to haunt us all. psssst pssst, *whisper* he might be level 80!
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, stop being gundarks. Yoda will come back to haunt us all. psssst pssst, *whisper* he might be level 80!

This is what I fear... Considering CGs history so far, I'm not really excited for whatever their "surprise" is.
  • Options

Woof Woof

Aww little Chihuahua actually went through my post history, so cute! What you ran out of mental capacity to figure out an insult on your own?

I'm sorry you are confused...so you become a androgynous model. I wish you well in the future and everything you pursue. I'm officially done dumbing myself down with this petty keyboard warrior stuff. I still stand my ground that the Yoda event has been explained enough and the developers don't need to chime in on every bogus thread. Pretty sure the timer will appear again and give people enough time to prepare. PEACE
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Heisen wrote: »

This is what I fear... Considering CGs history so far, I'm not really excited for whatever their "surprise" is.
    Thinking along the same lines. They are going to buff him to the moon, screwing over anyone who didn't get him to 7* last time.
    Whatever the changes are, there's a good chance they won't be for the better. Hope I'm wrong.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    What is the surprise? Only thing it tells me is that they are buying time. I am pretty sure not even their PR reps like Jesse know what is going on.
  • Options

Woof Woof

I'm sorry you are confused...so you become a androgynous model. I wish you well in the future and everything you pursue. I'm officially done dumbing myself down with this petty keyboard warrior stuff. I still stand my ground that the Yoda event has been explained enough and the developers don't need to chime in on every bogus thread. Pretty sure the timer will appear again and give people enough time to prepare. PEACE

Run along now, tail tucked nicely between your legs.

Arf arf!
  • Options

Woof Woof

Arf arf!

Sorry, it's just very hard to argue with "Pat" from Saturday Night Live

Better use Google for that one

Woof Woof
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Thinking along the same lines. They are going to buff him to the moon, screwing over anyone who didn't get him to 7* last time.
    Whatever the changes are, there's a good chance they won't be for the better. Hope I'm wrong.

But I mean, I want to want him. I'm cool with him being awesome. Also, almost have Barissee to 7*, and she will change the game for me. Rolled with QGJ, Lumi, JC, then eeeew Mace and Eeth last time. Some people got lucky with those dudes. I... did not.
  • Options

Woof Woof

Arf arf!

Woof Woof

Wait... So you're officially done, yet still here? And you say I'm confused :D
    :| wow maybe an IQ of 70 was being gratuitous.
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1708 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This won't be a popular take, but I acually hope it's "a while" before the Grand Master comes back. Selfishly , I'm not ready. If it's a few months, I'll be more than ready to compete for a 7* yoda , so no worries there.

How does it harm you if the Yoda event doesn't come back now? From what I can see in my shard and going by the posts here, top players already have him. What's the benefit to you?

Gives me time to level my Jedi and not rush to beat a time deadline.

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have IQ 66, you all gonna die.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

But I mean, I want to want him. I'm cool with him being awesome. Also, almost have Barissee to 7*, and she will change the game for me. Rolled with QGJ, Lumi, JC, then eeeew Mace and Eeth last time. Some people got lucky with those dudes. I... did not.

Barriss will make GW a breeze for you

Woof Woof

Arf arf!

Woof Woof

Wait... So you're officially done, yet still here? And you say I'm confused :D
    :| wow maybe an IQ of 70 was being gratuitous.
    You are a typical troll...throw a dagger and expect nothing thrown back...and I say I'm done and the troll you are keeps throwing. Make sure you get your last word in Pat. See ya

Woof Woof
  • Options
    I have IQ 66, you all gonna die.

This
  • Options
    This won't be a popular take, but I acually hope it's "a while" before the Grand Master comes back. Selfishly , I'm not ready. If it's a few months, I'll be more than ready to compete for a 7* yoda , so no worries there.

1) This is a selfish mindset that only benefits you, so obviously it won't be a 'popular take'.
    2) If he returns monthly as stated on the App Store it won't matter either way.
    3) Just because you don't 5 Jedi doesn't mean other should suffer.

Ha! Yes it is. That's usually what is meant by "selfishly". How are others suffering? By being in the same boat as me?

Now I hope it's even LONGER. Just pulled a Barriss from a Bronzium pack and from what I hear, she's an asset at the 7* challenge.

Looks like I'll have to use my evil power and make everyone suffer longer until I get Barriss to 7*, selfish SOB that I am.

• Options
    Hope it comes back I do
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Selfishness is next to Yoda'ness.