Replies

• Options
    Selfishness is next to Yoda'ness.

LOL!! YEEESSSSS!

• Options
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Heisen wrote: »
    Guys, stop being gundarks. Yoda will come back to haunt us all. psssst pssst, *whisper* he might be level 80!

This is what I fear... Considering CGs history so far, I'm not really excited for whatever their "surprise" is.
    Thinking along the same lines. They are going to buff him to the moon, screwing over anyone who didn't get him to 7* last time.
    Whatever the changes are, there's a good chance they won't be for the better. Hope I'm wrong.

But I mean, I want to want him. I'm cool with him being awesome. Also, almost have Barissee to 7*, and she will change the game for me. Rolled with QGJ, Lumi, JC, then eeeew Mace and Eeth last time. Some people got lucky with those dudes. I... did not.

Barriss will make GW a breeze for you
    The only thing funny is...androgynous modeling

Woof Woof

Aww little Chihuahua actually went through my post history, so cute! What you ran out of mental capacity to figure out an insult on your own?

See this is exactly what somebody with a 70 IQ would do. Tsk Tsk

I'm sorry you are confused...so you become a androgynous model. I wish you well in the future and everything you pursue. I'm officially done dumbing myself down with this petty keyboard warrior stuff. I still stand my ground that the Yoda event has been explained enough and the developers don't need to chime in on every bogus thread. Pretty sure the timer will appear again and give people enough time to prepare. PEACE

Run along now, tail tucked nicely between your legs.

Arf arf!

Sorry, it's just very hard to argue with "Pat" from Saturday Night Live

Better use Google for that one

Woof Woof

Wait... So you're officially done, yet still here? And you say I'm confused :D
    :| wow maybe an IQ of 70 was being gratuitous.
    You are a typical troll...throw a dagger and expect nothing thrown back...and I say I'm done and the troll you are keeps throwing. Make sure you get your last word in Pat. See ya

Woof Woof

Now your just spitballing. Can't think of a proper retort, because your petty bites couldn't penetrate. What your doing now is redirecting, pretty standard practice of someone in over their head.

*ahem* but I'm the troll. Let me go through your post history and insult your profession ^_^ and call that 'friendly banter'.

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I only have 3 jedis, 7*, 5* and 4*, so if they don't bring it back for a year, that would be fine
  • Options
    Guys, stop being gundarks. Yoda will come back to haunt us all. psssst pssst, *whisper* he might be level 80!

This is what I fear... Considering CGs history so far, I'm not really excited for whatever their "surprise" is.
    Thinking along the same lines. They are going to buff him to the moon, screwing over anyone who didn't get him to 7* last time.
    Whatever the changes are, there's a good chance they won't be for the better. Hope I'm wrong.

But I mean, I want to want him. I'm cool with him being awesome. Also, almost have Barissee to 7*, and she will change the game for me. Rolled with QGJ, Lumi, JC, then eeeew Mace and Eeth last time. Some people got lucky with those dudes. I... did not.

Woof Woof

Aww little Chihuahua actually went through my post history, so cute! What you ran out of mental capacity to figure out an insult on your own?

I'm sorry you are confused...so you become a androgynous model. I wish you well in the future and everything you pursue. I'm officially done dumbing myself down with this petty keyboard warrior stuff. I still stand my ground that the Yoda event has been explained enough and the developers don't need to chime in on every bogus thread. Pretty sure the timer will appear again and give people enough time to prepare. PEACE

Arf arf!

Woof Woof

You are a typical troll...throw a dagger and expect nothing thrown back...and I say I'm done and the troll you are keeps throwing. Make sure you get your last word in Pat. See ya

Woof Woof

Now your just spitballing. Can't think of a proper retort, because your petty bites couldn't penetrate. What your doing now is redirecting, pretty standard practice of someone in over their head.

*ahem* but I'm the troll. Let me go through your post history and insult your profession ^_^ and call that 'friendly banter'.

Fail
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »
    I only have 3 jedis, 7*, 5* and 4*, so if they don't bring it back for a year, that would be fine

I know. Same here. I want that little green guy so bad. He looks fun to use!

• Options

Woof Woof

Arf arf!

Woof Woof

Woof Woof

Fail

0/10.
  • Options
    I guess saying someone's IQ is lower than 70 several times qualifies as " friendly banter" in your world. Several times I said I'm sticking to my opinion on the thread...and tried to walk away...but because you are confused and feel the need to still get that last insult in...I'm gonna respond to all your insults. So grab your "man" purse and sit at the big boy table.

Ps...Yoda event is coming back soon...and that's good enough info for me
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Raise your hand if you felt like this at one point in this thread. B)
    s62LmC7.png
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I guess saying someone's IQ is lower than 70 several times qualifies as " friendly banter" in your world.

I was simply stating facts. ^_^
  • Options
    I think I know the surprise. When Yoda comes back he'll be yodeling throughout the entire battle. If you mute your device, the battle stops until you turn the sound back on. They don't know exactly how long it will take to put these changes in, but it'll be soon.
  • Options
    I guess saying someone's IQ is lower than 70 several times qualifies as " friendly banter" in your world.

Me too Pat
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Edited for EA TOS violation.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    trellent wrote: »
    I think I know the surprise. When Yoda comes back he'll be yodeling throughout the entire battle. If you mute your device, the battle stops until you turn the sound back on. They don't know exactly how long it will take to put these changes in, but it'll be soon.

He comes back on April 1, but reskinned to look like Jar-Jar Binks.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    All of us are frustrated by the lack of communication. But these people don't know what to do. They sit in a conference room in their generic office space-esq. building with their 7 developers each day and some suits from EA and look at how much money the game is generating and what decisions they made and how it drove revenue. The suits will decide when Yoda comes back. My guess is the Yoda event hurt revenue if you look at their daily IOS numbers. The meeting starts each day asking the Carnegie Mellon drop out when the new playing table is going to be ready, or the in game chat, or the guilds. The pimply-faced guy munches on free doritos and says it is in testing. The suits agree new level 80 and new meta will drive best old and new whale revenues and we get exactly what we have had the last 5 months. New shifts in meta forcing new micro transactions and macro ones for us to impatiently farm... especially whales.

The simple fact is Yoda was a 7 star character given for free. If you look at aurodium economics they gave us a character many would have paid $300 usd plus for free. Worst yet he is one of the best to play. It was a financial mistake. When he came i immediately saw he was the best finincial value in the game... divert resources was only cost. Farm 5 Jedi get 6. Be real he is not coming back soon. Be real challenge at level 80 will probably be much harder. What would you do if you were them??

Sorry @Qeltar and everyone else. These dudes at that daily meeting recognized a mistake and don't know when he is coming back. If they knew when and the suits had decided then it would have leaked to reddit. Have the jedi ready is my advice but don't be optimistic. Sorry... Mark my words I would be surprised he comes back in as easy a challenge by July. You heard it here first. I'm grateful I made the 7 star push...

-used to work at a software company.
  • Options

Me too Pat

You walked right into that one, but you probably walk into a lot of things with a 70 IQ.

Sorry...i had to eat dinner Pat
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    All of us are frustrated by the lack of communication. But these people don't know what to do. They sit in a conference room in their generic office space-esq. building with their 7 developers each day and some suits from EA and look at how much money the game is generating and what decisions they made and how it drove revenue. The suits will decide when Yoda comes back. My guess is the Yoda event hurt revenue if you look at their daily IOS numbers. The meeting starts each day asking the Carnegie Mellon drop out when the new playing table is going to be ready, or the in game chat, or the guilds. The pimply-faced guy munches on free doritos and says it is in testing. The suits agree new level 80 and new meta will drive best old and new whale revenues and we get exactly what we have had the last 5 months. New shifts in meta forcing new micro transactions and macro ones for us to impatiently farm... especially whales.

The simple fact is Yoda was a 7 star character given for free. If you look at aurodium economics they gave us a character many would have paid $300 usd plus for free. Worst yet he is one of the best to play. It was a financial mistake. When he came i immediately saw he was the best finincial value in the game... divert resources was only cost. Farm 5 Jedi get 6. Be real he is not coming back soon. Be real challenge at level 80 will probably be much harder. What would you do if you were them??

Sorry @Qeltar and everyone else. These dudes at that daily meeting recognized a mistake and don't know when he is coming back. If they knew when and the suits had decided then it would have leaked to reddit. Have the jedi ready is my advice but don't be optimistic. Sorry... Mark my words I would be surprised he comes back in as easy a challenge by July. You heard it here first. I'm grateful I made the 7 star push...

-used to work at a software company.

Doubtful. They have dozens of other very popular toons that have already been datamined to capitalize on, and many times more than that from which to draw on. Additionally we have two more main trilogy movies and at least three spin offs coming that will add more to draw from. Frankly EA/CG has nothing to gain from doing what you suggest. It would do massive damage to what trust they have with the player base and draw massive public criticism that would span the Internet in minutes. It would ultimately cost them more financially then they have to gain from it, especially since those who are most likely to spend have already done so.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »

I would imagine that a bunch of people spent money on chromiums and/or the Jedi pack to boost their rosters for the Yoda event. Others spent crystals on refreshes. The way Yoda was released may have shaken some money out of people who wouldn't have otherwise spent any on this game.

I don't know what I would do if I were them. If they were me, they'd do what they said they would do.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Also there revenues spiked before and during the events per some of the reporting sites.

Skipping a month though and doing a different event this month would add more urgency to both Yoda and the next event. Having Yoda every month wouldn't necessarily drive as much urgent spending behaviour.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it bi-monthly.

• Options
    Sorry, no spoiling surprises!

Thanks a lot for the comment. Why I would have hoped for more after the countless posts on this topic on the forum, at least it shows, that CG is aware of what the community is thinking on that topic.

My guess now is that Yoda Event will be back for one day on April the 1st. :)
  • Options
    They dont have a lot of reason to give you time to prepare. if they they spring the event quickly without notice, it helps to drive panic sales
  • Options
    There is no evidence presented, just conjecture.

I got 6* Yoda and am shooting to finish Ahsok, Eeth and Plo.

I see no reason in regretting them.
  • Options
    2ajsx1g.jpg
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    Options
    There is no evidence presented, just conjecture.

I got 6* Yoda and am shooting to finish Ahsok, Eeth and Plo.

I see no reason in regretting them.

Plo is a bad choice for the Yoda Event.

Everytime Plo uses his basic he gives Yoda turn meter, making Yoda attack fastter.
  • Options
    bump
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    bump

SURPRISE!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    They dont have a lot of reason to give you time to prepare.

Aside from, you know, doing the right thing, being fair, and building goodwill in the community.
    Quaint, antiquated stuff like that. Some gaming companies still actually do it, amazingly enough. This one does on occasion, but can't seem to achieve any consistency.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    First day next month yoda will be a dark side character.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    70LvL 7*Lumi--70LvL 5*QGJ+70LvL 5*JC--63LvL 5*Eeth--60LvL 5*Mace with Purple Gear and upgraded weapons . Is this Enough for 5* Yoda ?!?!?
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    70LvL 7*Lumi--70LvL 5*QGJ+70LvL 5*JC--63LvL 5*Eeth--60LvL 5*Mace with Purple Gear and upgraded weapons . Is this Enough for 5* Yoda ?!?!?

No because it won't come back in the next days :-P

If it comes back you can use a 5 star old noodle to defeat the 5 star yoda. Only Stage 6 and 7 are a problem.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    @chainsaw @InternetSwag

now now you two, don't feed the trolls!

*runs away and hides*