General Skywalker 5* NOT Viable AT ALL vs Current Meta

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Asifab wrote: »
    Let's be honest, the amount of players big spenders and F2P that are now quitting this game has blown up. A lot of people did not like how they did the whole DR/Malak release. I know some who quit then ( however not nearly as many this go around) Then G13 was released and shortly after G14/15/16/17/18/19/20 ( Relics and levels 1-7) This caused a lot of people to quit once again spenders and F2P alike. Now they bring out another Epic Confrontation character and bam he is only unlocked at 5* and is essentially useless.

This game is headed down a very slippery slope and truthfully I myself do not see the player base staying as large as it currently is for more then a year. ( Unless some drastic changes are made on CG/EA part of making it a lot easier to gear characters from G1-13 entirely F2P, which of course we know won't happen because that doesn't give into the current greed factor that CG is riding on.)

It's been a great game for quite a while to play, however it to me is now much more of a chore then anything else. I know my that almost the entirety of my guild feels this way and many others in different discord channels are reporting the same.

It also appears that one of the more popular content creators for the game McMole2 is leaving the game for good for now. He's tired of running into a new paywall every 3 months it sounds like. Also he was another who was drastically disappointed in GS being unlocked only a 5*

Come on CG/EA it's time to realize that you are going to ruin your game by worrying simply about the $$. It's time to worry about the vast majority of your player base and give in to changes that will cut into your bottom line.

First of all McMole complains about everything. Some warranted some not. Either way he complains a lot. Second of all this is what? The 2nd time how he’s quit? The guy plays other equally as p2w games and then complains more. I say good riddance to him.

He has done 10000x more positive things for this game then you ever will, period.

Lmao who cares.

You act like doing positive things for someone else's company and game while gaining 0% of the revenue / profit is a good thing.

Lmao he is an awful youtuber and wasted his time.

You shouldnt be on YouTube if your audio is awful, you have no enthusiasm in your voice and you dont edit your video properly

Edit: my bad I realised the person who I am talking about is DarthMicrotransaction. However, the initial point I made, "You act like doing positive things for someone else's company and game while gaining 0% of the revenue / profit is a good thing" still stands

I was talking about all the good things he has done for the players, how you thought I meant good things for the company is beyond me.

Although since you had no clue what you tuber we were even talking about shows you’re just not paying attention today.

Lol because you're defending some random bum online.

I’d say you’ve got it backwards.

I’m defending a guy who has been a positive force to a lot of us players over the years and you’re defending a random online poster who was ripping mcmole apart.

I'm roasting all of them actually. The only youtuber who knows how to make entertaining content is Ahnald.

Literally every other YouTuber talks for 30 minutes at a slow pace /w no enthusiasm and you can barely hear them.

They're a joke to content creators.
  • Options
    Let's be honest, the amount of players big spenders and F2P that are now quitting this game has blown up. A lot of people did not like how they did the whole DR/Malak release. I know some who quit then ( however not nearly as many this go around) Then G13 was released and shortly after G14/15/16/17/18/19/20 ( Relics and levels 1-7) This caused a lot of people to quit once again spenders and F2P alike. Now they bring out another Epic Confrontation character and bam he is only unlocked at 5* and is essentially useless.

This game is headed down a very slippery slope and truthfully I myself do not see the player base staying as large as it currently is for more then a year. ( Unless some drastic changes are made on CG/EA part of making it a lot easier to gear characters from G1-13 entirely F2P, which of course we know won't happen because that doesn't give into the current greed factor that CG is riding on.)

It's been a great game for quite a while to play, however it to me is now much more of a chore then anything else. I know my that almost the entirety of my guild feels this way and many others in different discord channels are reporting the same.

It also appears that one of the more popular content creators for the game McMole2 is leaving the game for good for now. He's tired of running into a new paywall every 3 months it sounds like. Also he was another who was drastically disappointed in GS being unlocked only a 5*

Come on CG/EA it's time to realize that you are going to ruin your game by worrying simply about the $$. It's time to worry about the vast majority of your player base and give in to changes that will cut into your bottom line.

First of all McMole complains about everything. Some warranted some not. Either way he complains a lot. Second of all this is what? The 2nd time how he’s quit? The guy plays other equally as p2w games and then complains more. I say good riddance to him.

He has done 10000x more positive things for this game then you ever will, period.

Lmao who cares.

You act like doing positive things for someone else's company and game while gaining 0% of the revenue / profit is a good thing.

You shouldnt be on YouTube if your audio is awful, you have no enthusiasm in your voice and you dont edit your video properly

Edit: my bad I realised the person who I am talking about is DarthMicrotransaction. However, the initial point I made, "You act like doing positive things for someone else's company and game while gaining 0% of the revenue / profit is a good thing" still stands

I was talking about all the good things he has done for the players, how you thought I meant good things for the company is beyond me.

Although since you had no clue what you tuber we were even talking about shows you’re just not paying attention today.

I’m defending a guy who has been a positive force to a lot of us players over the years and you’re defending a random online poster who was ripping mcmole apart.

The guy was one of if not the worst content creator this game ever saw. I could care less what you think he’s done for this game. He was just a 12 yr old throwing a fit making videos. It was trash.

• Options

Lmao who cares.

The guy was one of if not the worst content creator this game ever saw. I could care less what you think he’s done for this game. He was just a 12 yr old throwing a fit making videos. It was trash.

Lol I just looked at one of his videos.

He looks like Greg from diary of a wimpy kid but his face never aged lmaooo
  • Options

Lmao who cares.

Why does it matter what he looks like? Or anyone else, for that matter? At least he had the guts to go on camera and make content, sure beats anonymous mud slinging on a forum.

This thread is about 5* GAS sucking, please keep it on topic.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

Lmao who cares.

Why does it matter what he looks like? Or anyone else, for that matter? At least he had the guts to go on camera and make content, sure beats anonymous mud slinging on a forum.

This thread is about 5* GAS sucking, please keep it on topic.

It's just fun.

This thread when off topic a long time ago @kyno close it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Yep, this one jumped the shark.

Closed
This discussion has been closed.