143 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    typical cg scam, making us pay for what's free afterwards :D
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Dilanor wrote: »
    I really hope this is fixed retroactivly....I have never complained on the forums and I played since release, but our guild canceled GEO TB 4 times in order to quickly get the shards for malak and went for Hoth (which is realllllllyyy boring) and now 150 shards are given for free? Really??? We lost 2 month worth of Geo TB and thousands of G1 currency in order to get all guilds malaks to 7 and know you give it away for free? Come on....dont f**** you loyal players....

You have more currency stockpiled for GAS now, how is it a bad thing?
  • Options
    marxuke wrote: »
    ****, whose stupid idea was that?!. So i wasted my guild currency for nothing. I could have saved those for something else, esp these currency is difficult to get.

You mean...

difficult to GET.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll see myself out.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    I really hope this is fixed retroactivly....I have never complained on the forums and I played since release, but our guild canceled GEO TB 4 times in order to quickly get the shards for malak and went for Hoth (which is realllllllyyy boring) and now 150 shards are given for free? Really??? We lost 2 month worth of Geo TB and thousands of G1 currency in order to get all guilds malaks to 7 and know you give it away for free? Come on....dont f**** you loyal players....

Because that currency could’ve been spent on crucial gear to get GAS, or have the currency ready when he comes around again. 70.3k GET1 is a lot of TB and TW
  • Options
    Proposital or just a slip up I for one am happy for the free shards. :D
  • Options
    My malak is 7* since last tb.
    150 free shards, lol.

57000 GET1 lost, ty. I'm done.
  • Options
    The problem is the 150 Malak shards are valued 57k in GET 1 currency. Go and explain to those who have unlocked him earlier and increased him to 7* that their effort has been done in vain.... I don't know if CG is able to reload our profiles/rosters as they were before the event started but if not I think they'll have to give a better reward than 2250 shard shop currency to those who already had a 7* Malak !
  • Options
    I don't mind at all if I saved GE currency for nothing... if I 7* him today I'm happy.
  • Options
    Such a shame ...
    5b28odroyfts.png
  • Options
    8tmb6amwkqx0.png

Can I get a 50k GET refund please?
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Yep... if this isn’t a bug and isn’t retroactively fixed I better see my GeT in my mailbox.. what a joke

They can't retroactively fix it. People are gearing their newly minted 7* malaks. It's a bantha poodoo show. Whole bunch of people got free GET.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Netchaiev wrote: »
    150 free shards, lol.

It's a precise way to get rid of your dedicated player base.
    Will be funny to see what CG will do.
    People already think that they can't remove the shards, because the leveled Malak or exchanged the shard shop stuff already.

The same player base that wasted hundreds/thousands to unlock asap a 5* character? Don't kid yourself. We will do what we will always do aroud here: complain for a couple weeks until something else grabs the people's attention.

Anyway i wonder how CG will try to compensate people in case a rollback isn't possible. Crystals would be my guess. :*
  • Options

??? It gave shards not currency...I have NOTHING for GAS...I got 150 shards which converted into shard store currency...
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb

as your function as the Community Manager, please explain this to everyone who has spended his GET1 currency for malak.

That is a punch in the face for EVERYONE who has spendet 57.000 GET 1 currency to get malak to 7 stars.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

??? It gave shards not currency...I have NOTHING for GAS...I got 150 shards which converted into shard store currency...

Sorry, brain fart. Of course you already used the GET for shards.
  • Options
    I just unlocked him, if I replay it, will it also give me the extra shards? 😝
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    That get I could use for Gen Skyguy.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Netchaiev wrote: »
    150 free shards, lol.

It's a precise way to get rid of your dedicated player base.
    Will be funny to see what CG will do.
    People already think that they can't remove the shards, because the leveled Malak or exchanged the shard shop stuff already.

The same player base that wasted hundreds/thousands to unlock asap a 5* character? Don't kid yourself. We will do what we will always do aroud here: complain for a couple weeks until something else grabs the people's attention.

Anyway i wonder how CG will try to compensate people in case a rollback isn't possible. Crystals would be my guess. :*

There are 2 options:
    Resetting Malak to Pre event or
    Had out get1 to already existing 7* Malak owners and let the event go

I would restrict it to those who got him to 7* recently. Those who have him for a while, including myself, have already reaped the benefits and don't need compensation. Although free GET would be nice anyway...