People are not playing GA anymore

Replies

• Options
    I’m in division number 1. And I also notice no one is attacking my defence. Some of my opponents have general skywalker as well.

I guess either they don’t care about GAC or maybe they are just tired of this game.

vmwo0q4bc1ug.jpeg
    ityv5u2vahl0.jpeg
  • Options
    I was just thinking, after you lose 1 or 2 matches in division 2 (or 1) you are eliminated from kyber, so after you reach aurodium there really isnt much of a reason to continue participating in GAC... i.e. not really a substantial difference in rewards if you are over 500 ranking at final payout

1000 times this. I’m in Div1, and I’ve just lost my recent match to take me to a 8&3 record so far. Kyber is now impossible for me, as I’ll finish around 35K points even if I complete all outstanding feats and win my last match with a score of 1900+.

I have guild mates who are currently sitting with 5&6 records, even 4&7 records, who will also finish in Aurodium with me.

I’m not suggesting that a 9&3 should automatically qualify for the best rewards. But it should definitely earn better rewards than someone who finishes 4&8.
  • Options
    I was just thinking, after you lose 1 or 2 matches in division 2 (or 1) you are eliminated from kyber, so after you reach aurodium there really isnt much of a reason to continue participating in GAC... i.e. not really a substantial difference in rewards if you are over 500 ranking at final payout

1000 times this. I’m in Div1, and I’ve just lost my recent match to take me to a 8&3 record so far. Kyber is now impossible for me, as I’ll finish around 35K points even if I complete all outstanding feats and win my last match with a score of 1900+.

I have guild mates who are currently sitting with 5&6 records, even 4&7 records, who will also finish in Aurodium with me.

I’m not suggesting that a 9&3 should automatically qualify for the best rewards. But it should definitely earn better rewards than someone who finishes 4&8.

Like I said , garbage.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    They should scale points so that everyone needs the same amount for each league promotion, regardless of division.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If u lose twice in division 1 there's basically no point as u cant hit kyber, so on the last round u may see more people not bother.
  • Options

Yep. Considering that matches are win one lose one as devs have said. Matchmaking is great (mostly) kyber not so much.
  • Options
    Nobody I'm up against can beat me anyways.

#F2PPower
  • Katzenjammer
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Yep getting tired of being outmatched by people with alt accts. They know exactly what to work on and what to whale on. I didn't know what I was doing the first year I played so I'm still chasing all kinds of toons, and just sick and tired if even trying. This is supposed to be a way for me to unwind, not get caught up in with whales. I'm to the point I set all my lowest toons just so they can get whatever rewards they can get and I don't attack. I'll take eighth place with little effort. No need of trying against what I can't beat. Just sick and tired of trying. And they are not getting another dime from my pocket. I'll go to my game system to spend money. I can buy entire games for the price they want to earn 1* for toons in this game. So if you play me in GAC, you win. Enough said.
  • Options
    Yep getting tired of being outmatched by people with alt accts. They know exactly what to work on and what to whale on. I didn't know what I was doing the first year I played so I'm still chasing all kinds of toons, and just sick and tired if even trying. This is supposed to be a way for me to unwind, not get caught up in with whales. I'm to the point I set all my lowest toons just so they can get whatever rewards they can get and I don't attack. I'll take eighth place with little effort. No need of trying against what I can't beat. Just sick and tired of trying. And they are not getting another dime from my pocket. I'll go to my game system to spend money. I can buy entire games for the price they want to earn 1* for toons in this game. So if you play me in GAC, you win. Enough said.

Just click join and forget about it. You may find autosets get you a win.
  • thecooldue1996
    267 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I would not want to play if I could not beat modless Revan team. Yes forgot mod him when i did light side for malak ucjtryyrard7.png
  • Options
    I don't know how so many people apparently have opponents that don't do anything. In ALL of GAC I've never encountered it even once. Everyone ALWAYS fully attacked me and everyone ALWAYS set proper defenses. So it's really hard to believe when people say nobody ever does anything.
  • Options
    Haven’t joined this whole go around. Trapped in Carbonite. Also a nice break. So much has been going on that GAC is just too much on the mind. Can we get GA back ? I hate GAC
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ShaeVizla wrote: »
    I gave up on ga. Not worth the time. Just set one defense

why spend time setting one defense?

Rewards are rewards ?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @Disruptor92

I have a similar experience. I see far less auto deploys now compared to back before championships were introduced. I only saw one autodeployed defense the last 44 rounds and only 3 that didn't attack at all. It happened much more frequently earlier, when matchmaking was for more uneven. My opponents have more incentive to play the GAS now.
  • Options
    baked_qft wrote: »
    If u lose twice in division 1 there's basically no point as u cant hit kyber, so on the last round u may see more people not bother.
    I don’t agree with that - I had lost twice before most recent match and was on track for Kyber.

3 defeats is pretty much impossible though, I think.
  • Options
    I have to agree.
    I won a lot of battle lastly because the other player didn't attack.
    at least defences were set
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    In one month it might be that one maybe two do not attack. But not everyone has time every day. So maybe I win one game in two gac rounds in this way.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Ratinira I agree with you also. I only set my first defense down and that’s it. To me, GA/GAC is the worse mode in the game and I don’t play it. TB’s and raids are a different story though. I go all in on those modes

It's amazing how many people are willing to exploit a poor game mechanic for some weird sense of "I'll show them" when all it does is punish your opponent, who did nothing wrong.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    @Ratinira I agree with you also. I only set my first defense down and that’s it. To me, GA/GAC is the worse mode in the game and I don’t play it. TB’s and raids are a different story though. I go all in on those modes

It's amazing how many people are willing to exploit a poor game mechanic for some weird sense of "I'll show them" when all it does is punish your opponent, who did nothing wrong.

Unfortunately the world is filled with jerks.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Do you set a full defense in round 1 or only one team?
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Do you set a full defense in round 1 or only one team?

Oh wait, there's two readings of that post, isn't there?

1) I set one team and that's it
    2) I set a full D the first round and that's it

2 is fine because it just carries through the other rounds.

1 is terrible.
  • Options
    Why bother, the rewards are so bad that over a month you would be better off with a kick in the teeth...
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    If you really and truly hate the game mode, rather than purposely trying to screw someone over by only putting a single team on defense, why not simply put your best teams on defense. By doing so, it's possible you could win if they don't play either and you still give the other guy a challenge.