People are not playing GA anymore

Replies

• nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Imho, the game should set an autodefense for all free slots, not only if nothing is set.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    charlyw64 wrote: »
    Why bother, the rewards are so bad that over a month you would be better off with a kick in the teeth...

While I do agree the rewards should be better for the effort it takes to actually win, it's hard (even for me) to complain about free stuff. You literally get stuff for joining. I think they scaled back rewards because of the promotion rewards and the fact that they give the championship tokens (or whatever they are called). Sure would have been a lot nicer if they gave better rewards on top of that stuff though.
  • Options
    The problem is the division you're put in. I am at the very bottom of my division (only barely scrape into Div 1) so I have no chance in hell to survive against the slew of G13 and relic (the abomination by itself)... So I join and then don't bother to play. I am considering setting one defense next time...
  • Options
    Since the first GAC, I had only one opponent not attacking.
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I loose (my average is 2-1) but each time is a bloody hard war.
  • Options
    The rewards are less then anything for time spent ... With One GAC , you can't even buy 1 kyrotech...
    They give 150 token while the cheapest one is at 560 token ...
    Why bother ? I put a defense and that's all...
    It doesn't deserve more ...
    As long as the reward does not just reward the efforts, less and less people will bother or be frustrated by the game ..
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    The problem is the division you're put in. I am at the very bottom of my division (only barely scrape into Div 1) so I have no chance in hell to survive against the slew of G13 and relic (the abomination by itself)... So I join and then don't bother to play. I am considering setting one defense next time...

Again, why would you punish a player for a system they had nothing to do with? How would you feel if the roles were reversed.

Also, I don't think you're understanding matchmaking. You don't face G13 and relic'd teams because you're at the bottom of a division.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Also, I don't think you're understanding matchmaking. You don't face G13 and relic'd teams because you're at the bottom of a division.

Tell that to the matchmaking process - faced GAC G13/r7 already...
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options

I didn't say you don't face that. I said you don't face it because of the place you sit in a division. You face it because of your top GP vs your opp top GP, and they apparently have more at the top and less at the bottom of the toons that are used to calculate the matchmaking GP. Disagree with the mm if you want, but your place in the division is irrelevant.
  • Options

I didn't say you don't face that. I said you don't face it because of the place you sit in a division. You face it because of your top GP vs your opp top GP, and they apparently have more at the top and less at the bottom of the toons that are used to calculate the matchmaking GP. Disagree with the mm if you want, but your place in the division is irrelevant.

Be that as it may but it makes the whole game mode as enjoyable as a root canal...
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options

Be that as it may but it makes the whole game mode as enjoyable as a root canal...

Work on your roster.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options

You're going to the wrong dentist. Get some happy gas and it's enjoyable.
  • Options

Work on your roster.

Enjoy playing against the 1 team I set. Probably Ewoks.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »

Work on your roster.

What's your gg link? I suspect we wouldn't be matched up.
  • Options

Work on your roster.

I suspect you are in division 1 as well, >4.5 million GP
  • Options
    Not gonna lie, I enjoy GAC, win or lose, as it is one of the few places I actually get to use a large part of my roster.

I like using all those toons I have spent time starring, gearing and levelling up, not just the 5 uber toons used in one game mode
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options

Work on your roster.

I am not. Do you have a gg link? I'll share mine if you share yours.
  • Options

Work on your roster.

https://swgoh.gg/p/163999245/

Detective Darjelo reckons this is him

So no, you will never be punished by his sulking
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options

Work on your roster.

I found more than one, but I agree that's the more likely one. The other one doesn't complain about GAC I'll bet.
  • Options

Work on your roster.

I found more than one, but I agree that's the more likely one. The other one doesn't complain about GAC I'll bet.

Yes, please punish that player...😂
  • Options

Work on your roster.

Full rounds cleared = 0, undersize wins = 0. That's him alright.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options

Work on your roster.

So my "work on your roster" comment holds for you as well. If you don't want to, that's fine. But GAC is a championship, it's intended to test people's rosters and skills against each other. If you don't like that, don't join. If you think you should get rewards for not doing anything, join and set nothing. Setting one D just to mess up someone else is purely vindictive, with it directed in the wrong place to boot.

Of course, it's high time for CG to fix this, so players like you can't ruin the fun for another player, just because you're mad that you aren't able to compete.
  • Options

Work on your roster.

So my "work on your roster" comment holds for you as well. If you don't want to, that's fine. But GAC is a championship, it's intended to test people's rosters and skills against each other. If you don't like that, don't join. If you think you should get rewards for not doing anything, join and set nothing. Setting one D just to mess up someone else is purely vindictive, with it directed in the wrong place to boot.

Of course, it's high time for CG to fix this, so players like you can't ruin the fun for another player, just because you're mad that you aren't able to compete.

“Skills.” 😂. There’s no skill in this game.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Work on your roster.

Hard disagree.

EDIT: Share your gg.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Ratinira I agree with you also. I only set my first defense down and that’s it. To me, GA/GAC is the worse mode in the game and I don’t play it. TB’s and raids are a different story though. I go all in on those modes

Do you set a full defense in round 1 or only one team?

Personaly I set *nothing*)
    All my def is AI mess)
  • Options

Work on your roster.

no offense to you personally, but if you think there are no skills or strategy in this game you are probably not very good or a huge spender.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    There are definitely skills to the game accompanied with luck to have amazing mods.
  • Options
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Grand Arena is not equal to the game. It is only its part.
    And your opponents are not equal to all players.

I play swgoh but I "play" GA only by pressing "join" and "collect". Because I dont see it as something worth my time and effort. That does not mean that "people are not playing that game".

He didn't say that GAC is equal to the game. Not sure why you're making a point that was never there to begin with.

Have you came to that post from the very beginning or after it was edited?
  • Options
    Subject Headline should read, people are not playing SWGOH anymore
  • Options

Work on your roster.

no offense to you personally, but if you think there are no skills or strategy in this game you are probably not very good or a huge spender.

Strategy and skill are two different things. There’s some strategy yes. Some but not much.
  • Options
    Usually when people start a sentence off with “no offense “ they are going to say something that is offensive.