Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• RWTD_Burn
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My guess is that they were so focused on the rolling back of the Malik’s, they didn’t bother to think about the impact on the store for those that had unlocked him through the bug. They rolled back the shards but the store still thinks they unlocked him so they can buy him in the store.

Those of us sitting a few shards away from having him at 7* get screwed on a daily basis because they suck at their job.
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Options
    Particularly nice timing pulling malak shards from the store just as Tb pays out.

I’m currently 95/100 with 7k GET in my coffers and gear all prepped to take him to g13

It’s now been half a week since the latest snafu

Any chance of getting this addressed? Any chance at all?

No?

I suspect they’re probably too busy creating new ways to bottleneck gear

• Options
    wl3x8zmmfu3z.png
  • Options
    If I wasn’t a responsible GL... I’d be playing something much better on my computer. Mobile games are just holes dug for people to throw money in. CG makes that clear.
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Options
    Just goes to show that the best "fix" would have been to do nothing at all originally, and credit all 6 and 7 star malak owners with the commensurate amount of GEC currency.

Could you imagine if they had actually done that? How happy would that have made, literally, every player? Far be it from a publicly traded company to try and make anyone except their shareholders happy...
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    It’s been 5 days since you took down Malak the 2nd time.
    How about an update @CG_SBCrumb ???

Please! the game is hemorrhaging players... I know many that have quit this last week.
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Options
    Put malak back in the store!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Put the malak shards back in the store for god sake!!!
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Comment?
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    This is crazy how long it’s taking. I just wanna buy these last 10 shards of malak and be done but I’m stuck waiting for over a week.
  • peco
    23 posts Member
    Options
    no answer from you really, i spent money to be on time for malak , then you will make this event 2 weeks later ... really ...
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb is anything going to be done for those of us like myself that are trying to unlock Malak for the first time and have had the event pulled away twice now?
    It was pulled the first time before I got out of work without getting to try it and this time I got one attempt in before it was pulled .
    The first compensation package catered to those who already had Malak unlocked
    How about some love to the ones you could argue are most affected by this, us late to the punch 3rd time around Malak owners?
  • Oliv
    15 posts Member
    Options
    That’s really too long for those who don’t have the toon and that were ready for the 18th october, especially by using crystals.
    We can’t provide the toon in Geonosis TB.
    No special compensation, like unready players.
    And no news today.

Well all we can say is that malak could have been written as a weekly event in the november calendar...
  • Options
    Why not just make the events replayable and have the shard shop up and open for people to complete their toon?
    Similar to how catina battles are, and how some of those shards pop up elsewhere; i.e, Mera farmable in the cantina battle, but also available in the GET 1 shop and the daily shipments.
  • Options
    Would you at least please allow us to farm him in the shop?
  • Options
    It's ridiculous that I woke up played the event got shards to 7* malak, spent to g12 him then they took the shards. I did not know why the shards were available, I just play the game. I got punished for the screw up of an EA employee. Now, I'm getting punished more because shards aren't available in the store.
    I am done spending on this game. The amount of $ i spend isn't going to break them, but It will cost them at least a day's worth of coffee.
  • Options
    @CG Dev Team: Part of the reason folks are so upset is because of lack of communication. An announcement of sorts was expected on Monday... but was then moved to Tuesday. Tuesday came and went. Instead, we learned about a new droid tank ship.

Although content updates are important and can probably be done in parallel (with no impact to Malak), this sends the wrong message to players.

Do you know the main reason for road rage during a traffic jam? It is because the drivers cannot see an end to the traffic jam. Will it last for another mile? two miles? Without any information, the drivers feel like the jam will have no end at all... causing even more stress and a possible road rage meltdown.

The same applies for this game. When will the Malak event come back? tomorrow? next week? never?!?

The lack of communication gets folks antsy... and many folks on this thread already have road rage.
  • Options
    Aside from the absolutely obvious cash grab and gear crunch, if CG just left the event as-is with the ability to get additional shards, what would be the difference between this and any of the capital ships? That's how you 7* those, and it doesn't seem to be an issue. So, from what I can tell, this is about money for CG and not the game experience.
    Seems like no-brainer. If you want to go slow, wait for the next event and get your shards. If you want to go fast, spend GET and get your shards that way.
    For Pete's sake...this isn't rocket science CG
  • Options
    What in the ever loving hell is up with the complete lack of communication from CG?
  • Options
    This game is dead the devs dont care anymore all they want is your money, this whole malak fiasco was intentional from the start, it's funny how the event ran twice with no problems but as soon as general skywalker is released ( to be purchased with the same currency) there is suddenly an issue and the only people properly rewarded are the ones that exploited this so called bug, how about some love for the players that dont cheat or use exploits to advance in the game.
  • Options
    When the plankton dies. So do the whales.
  • Options
    where is malak in the store?
    don't give dates and deadlines you can't meet!!!
  • Options
    DelCastles wrote: »
    probably spent at least 5k on this game. pretty much done with mobile freemium games

* Yep. This Malak mess and gear crunch has finally turned this Dolphin into F2P for good. Once i can't keep pace any longer I'll hang up the cleets but i put $30 into my Malak when i got the 7 star update thinking they were helping players since Malak had been out awhile and for what? Some gear they never took off him on my G11 Malak that sits oddly at 5 Stars with 7 star gear 12 gear attached but at G11?????? Terrific.

• Options
    @CG_SBCrumb hey man any news on this?
    Thanks for working the glitch.
  • Options
    What a slap in the face from the devs. They expect you to wager a mortgage payment on a character but can’t keep basic **** under control.
  • Options
    The silence is deafening.....
    Oh well lets see what this dragon champions is all about
This discussion has been closed.