LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    790m gp guild (posting from 2024) here... still cant even 3 star ships...
  • Options
    Remember when DS Geo was released? Remember how it was so hard and then we got G13 + Relic 7 to compensate?

Well don't worry, because we will definitely get G14 + Relic 14 to compensate. :)

#HOTH4LIFE
  • Options
    Relic 14 packs coming to a store near you for x mas
  • Options
    Honestly this may be a good thing. They can tweak difficulty in both geotbs. While phases are more manageable in p4 in dstb it’s still pretty redic.

Tweak the difficulty - run both hoths. Give a bonus reward box of the material in geo Tb and not Hoth based off last stars.

We can slaughter old content. Peeps will get the achievements and then geo Tb can be a bit more stable.
  • Options
    Why do they ask us a rhetorical question when no one in the game is prepared for this sack of crap. Best team in the game fully modded zetad and relic'd is 50/50 to get 4of4 on P1 lol.

Good news though since we need 790mil GP they dont have to make new content for the next 5years cause that might be when we can max this.
  • Options
    I'm sure a significant make good is headed our way.

Can't wait for those 5 Clone wars chewy shards i4ybebm5iusj.png
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Lol lets hear it from the MANAGER or is he on leave

Clown world

I actually heard this from Tophat.

Take it or leave it, but it is the answer.

If that's true, it's too bad CG doesn't have the stones to come on their forum and tell the playerbase themselves.
  • Options
    My rebels are r7 with 7 dot mods and fully maxed out with good speed..... They did two waves....
  • Options
    Do they not play test or care about player enjoyment?
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks Kyno for being the messenger
  • Options
    There'd be a little less rage if they actually gave appropriate warning beforehand instead of vague "it will be difficult/challenging" comments.

What are we supposed to do for the next 6 days? Sit there looking at unplayable content? Go outside? Come on, be serious.

We all know that the "recommended level" is **** because it always has been, but this is next level wasting people's time for no reason.
  • Options
    Sorry guys we tested this content with 7dot mods and Relic 15 LVL95 chars.....good luck in the next year of paywalls
  • Options
    Balzovai wrote: »
    Is the Droid Factory Platoon in P4 WAI? It affects P3 per the graphic. So.. you would play through P3 without the bonus of taking out the factory, then get to P4 to disable it. It looks as if it was built for progressing the other direction.

Easy. CG just got the Malak event to work. Learning left from right is hard.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

This. People need to stop shooting Kyno. Hey Kyno, is that real Beskar?

Dude's just doing his best.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Dear CG, I am a veteran player at 5.2m+ GP. While I appreciate a challenge, this is ridiculous. Belated thanks for the anniversary gift. Only need those similar resources to appear in our inboxes daily for the next 3 months to stand a chance. This isn’t fun.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    There'd be a little less rage if they actually gave appropriate warning beforehand instead of vague "it will be difficult/challenging" comments.

What are we supposed to do for the next 6 days? Sit there looking at unplayable content? Go outside? Come on, be serious.

We all know that the "recommended level" is **** because it always has been, but this is next level wasting people's time for no reason.

Yes!! This is the part I never understand with cg. Just say...This Tb is going to be almost impossible for mist guilds until further progression points are added ie. level 90 or r10 relics etc. Then people would A. Be far less angry. B. Make the decision before Tb to even bother or if they’re curious they’d know it’s going to be out of reach. And C. Not widen this already huge gap between the player base and cg. Just for once be upfront instead of all this behind the scenes crap that never works in their favor.

• Options
    So the suggested GP for trying LS Geo for a guild is 150 million. I am in a 150 million GP guild. We are going to earn, at best, two stars for part 1 (the easiest phase). How exactly is that working as intended? Even without a damage increase from phase to phase that is at best 8 stars, which equals out to about 3500/3800 GET2/GET1. And that's with zero difficulty increase, so I imagine we can get maybe 5 stars at best.

I fail to see how this is "working as intended" considering the previous precedent set by the dark side TB and the recommended GP level.
  • Options
    Does this mean we’ll have some other boost coming in the near future like a level cap increase? So we get slaughtered in 40 seconds instead of 20 seconds to give us some semblance of hope?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Does this mean we’ll have some other boost coming in the near future like a level cap increase? So we get slaughtered in 40 seconds instead of 20 seconds to give us some semblance of hope?

I thought that wouldn't happen right after 2 levels of elevation, but...certainly looks so.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Iwells911 wrote: »
    I'm sure a significant make good is headed our way.

Can't wait for those 5 Clone wars chewy shards i4ybebm5iusj.png

Your not getting crap cause its WAI..... i mean thay say it is so no compensation or having to do anything but they failed hard.... everyone see ls them for what they are...... cant even hide it anymore
  • Options
    yohann269 wrote: »
    what's crazy is they did beta test this. but they still find a way to screw it up

This is 100% intentional
  • Options
    As a first comment and without reading all 12 pages here,i just want to say,give us the option to cancel this crap tb so we can choose the other one to have some fun in game,loading takes more time than this thing you call NEW content.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

This. People need to stop shooting Kyno. Hey Kyno, is that real Beskar?

Dude's just doing his best.

I’m not slamming Kyno, I just don’t want to hear this info from him. He’s not a CG employee. This needs to come from @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_TopHat directly. Not from them through Kyno. That’s ****. “The LSGeoTB difficulty is tuned 100% to our specs, WAI.” And walk away, if that’s how you want to play it. But put your name on it and stop sending the volunteer. It’s Busch league and the paying playerbase, who is **** by all this, deserves better.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »

I thought that wouldn't happen right after 2 levels of elevation, but...certainly looks so.

Apparently the plan is to introduce a new gear increase every 3-4 months.
  • Options
    Remember when they said relics wouldn't be necessary for lstb 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    I guess CG made content that nobody will do. Because even whales aren't doing this successfully.