answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• ShawDou wrote: »
    Q: Would it be possible to pick between both old TB's while still alternating LS & DS Geo TB? The content is very old at this point, but our guild still doesn't have the Probe Droid across the board (and I don't believe anybody has a 7*). We've graduated to DS Geo TB, but we've been able to alternate between standard Imperial DS TB and Geo. Now with the release of LS Geo TB we're losing the opportunity to alternate DS TB's and we've got no further use of the LS Rebel TB, and are probably years away from doing LS Geo TB. We feel like we're being forced to pursue a game mode that we're finished with at the expense of having to later choose between 2 we really want to participate in.

A: CG_Tophat - The short answer is no. We walk a delicate line between demanding too much and too little time for a mobile game. If we allow players to play the old TBs alongside the new ones, from a min/max perspective this is basically a requirement to be "good" at the game which is to play both. So while there are some players that want to play more our data indicates that we already ask a lot of a lot of players time. Adding an additional "requirement" probably tips us over on the "required" amount of time playing. In addition, we have very specific economy outflows modeled and allowing the second TB disrupts that in a way that as the economy is currently set up, can't handle.

@CG_Tophat This was not mine question, but i feel that you didnt read or understand it. So would you mind to answer it once more? The person is not asking for us being able to do Geo and Hoth simultaneously.

He is asking for us be able to choose from both Hoth LS/DS each time. So that guilds now can farm the shards for characters they want. His Guild as a bet a lot of other Guilds want to farm IPD and WAT shards, so they want to do one week of Geo DS and second week of Hoth DS.

Hoth TBs are soo old and obsolete, than what bad it can do if you let us choose LS/DS each time, while still keep Geo LS/DS switching.

I thought this was the original question? When did this turn into swapping which Geo the Hoth TBs are rotated with?

It’s like the telephone game. Nobody knows what the original question was. Unless you go back and actually look, but who’s got time for that?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Q: Would it be possible to pick between both old TB's while still alternating LS & DS Geo TB? The content is very old at this point, but our guild still doesn't have the Probe Droid across the board (and I don't believe anybody has a 7*). We've graduated to DS Geo TB, but we've been able to alternate between standard Imperial DS TB and Geo. Now with the release of LS Geo TB we're losing the opportunity to alternate DS TB's and we've got no further use of the LS Rebel TB, and are probably years away from doing LS Geo TB. We feel like we're being forced to pursue a game mode that we're finished with at the expense of having to later choose between 2 we really want to participate in.

A: CG_Tophat - The short answer is no. We walk a delicate line between demanding too much and too little time for a mobile game. If we allow players to play the old TBs alongside the new ones, from a min/max perspective this is basically a requirement to be "good" at the game which is to play both. So while there are some players that want to play more our data indicates that we already ask a lot of a lot of players time. Adding an additional "requirement" probably tips us over on the "required" amount of time playing. In addition, we have very specific economy outflows modeled and allowing the second TB disrupts that in a way that as the economy is currently set up, can't handle.

@CG_Tophat This was not mine question, but i feel that you didnt read or understand it. So would you mind to answer it once more? The person is not asking for us being able to do Geo and Hoth simultaneously.

He is asking for us be able to choose from both Hoth LS/DS each time. So that guilds now can farm the shards for characters they want. His Guild as a bet a lot of other Guilds want to farm IPD and WAT shards, so they want to do one week of Geo DS and second week of Hoth DS.

Hoth TBs are soo old and obsolete, than what bad it can do if you let us choose LS/DS each time, while still keep Geo LS/DS switching.

I thought this was the original question? When did this turn into swapping which Geo the Hoth TBs are rotated with?

It’s like the telephone game. Nobody knows what the original question was. Unless you go back and actually look, but who’s got time for that?

CG does!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • One idea would be:
    Choice 1 - LS Hoth TB / DS Geo TB
    Choice 2 - DS Hoth TB / LS Geo TB

Another idea would be:
    Choice 1 - LS Hoth TB / DS Hoth TB / DS Geo TB
    Choice 2 - LS Hoth TB / DS Hoth TB / LS Geo TB
  • TVF wrote: »
    ShawDou wrote: »

CG does!

Or are they too busy counting their money? Amirite?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I think an option to choose any of the four would be great but unlikely since CG has a very special in game currency in mind.
  • I think an option to choose any of the four would be great but unlikely since CG has a very special in game currency in mind.
  • Would be nice to know if they are looking into this.
    Been following this thread since it started.
  • Would be nice to know if they are looking into this.
    Been following this thread since it started.

Keep waiting lol.
  • I think they should let us do both that they offer, and just let us choose which of the two we want rewards from. Then we can finish feats and do light theory crafting, but still get the currencies we want. So instead of picking which of the two TBs that are available to participate in, we participate in both but only get rewards for the one the guild selects. This would also help guilds better guage when to switch their rewards and move up in the difficulty.
  • I think they should let us do both that they offer, and just let us choose which of the two we want rewards from. Then we can finish feats and do light theory crafting, but still get the currencies we want. So instead of picking which of the two TBs that are available to participate in, we participate in both but only get rewards for the one the guild selects. This would also help guilds better guage when to switch their rewards and move up in the difficulty.

Highly doubt they have the capacity to get two TB’s running at a time much less make sure we don’t get rewards. Nor should we trust them to
  • Any idea what is max replies the thread can have? :D
  • So id be for the solution of you get to puck between the offerred geo TB or either of the Hoth ones. Each time.

So you either get lsGeo or lsHoth/dsHoth take your pick
    Then next time its either dsGeo or lsHoth/dsHoth
  • Its Monday (again)
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    So id be for the solution of you get to puck between the offerred geo TB or either of the Hoth ones. Each time.

So you either get lsGeo or lsHoth/dsHoth take your pick
    Then next time its either dsGeo or lsHoth/dsHoth

Just flipping the current pairs solves for roughly 90% of problem cases.
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Must not be this Tuesday. Maybe next Tuesday?
  • August.
  • Be nice if they just let us do whatever TB we wanted.
  • Paradigma
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi,
    just wanna know if our dev team still gives a "care"?
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Where's everyone at today?
  • Probably hanging out with Crumb: in other words, not here.
  • Bet they're enjoying counting the new first order and resistance relics as they came out.
    Maybe we'll get an answer at the new QA
  • Crumb made a post earlier so we know he's still alive
  • It could be an imposter. Maybe the real Crumb is gone, and that's why we haven't heard from him. Or maybe it's the real one and this is his latest puzzle......
  • Galactic Legends can’t distract us from this. Still waiting.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Maybe I have a tin foil hat but looks like Crumb has been quarantined. He is not allowed to respond on forums for fear of spreading information about the game.
  • Lol love that this thread still exists
  • @CG_SBCrumb wanna give these people an update since you said you would back in December? It’s February now. Interact with the community. You know, that thing that’s your job to do?
  • MasterSeedy
    4964 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    @Ravens1113
    @CG_SBCrumb wanna give these people an update since you said you would back in December?

There's an issue with unexpected Post-It Note interactions, but it's on the Dev's to-do list. They'll fix it in the August QOL update and then maybe we'll get some answers.

Post edited by MasterSeedy on
This discussion has been closed.