answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Are we there yet?

Your original post was spot on, curious why you edited it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Have they answered us yet? Just wondering if they are allowed to speak to us nowadays lol. Are we in time out?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    No. Maybe. Maybe.
  • Sorry, just needed to get this back on the front page.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Hope crumb locks this thread without answering the question or else Team TopHat will win
  • UnHolyLegion
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I wonder what CG's over-under is on the number of pages before this post dies 🤣

EDIT: I just noticed @CG_SBCrumb just posted on the GL thread about 2 hrs ago....

If you're looking for an answer... There it is, blatant ignoring of simple questions.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Hope crumb locks this thread without answering the question or else Team TopHat will win

If Crumb locks it, TopHat wins.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I think Crumb has a bet with TopHat. If this thread ever sinks to page 3 of "Discussions" TopHat wins. If we reach 2021 and it hasn't, Crumb wins.

You guys are clearly Team Crumb.

• Just call me Crumbelina.
  • @CG_SBCrumb, stay silent if you are being held captive. We'll put out a missing persons alert for you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

EDIT: I just noticed CG_SBCrumb just posted on the GL thread about 2 hrs ago....

If you're looking for an answer... There it is, blatant ignoring of simple questions.

He cannot answer the question. There is a difference between that question and this one, the GL is just gathering information that is there, this one requires a meeting to discuss.

The best answer we have at this time is that this change is of a low enough priority that he cannot get a meeting about it.

That means the answer to this question is no, they have no plans on altering the current rotation and have no plans on giving guilds any choices about TBs that are not already present.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

Looking for YOUR answer to this question. Not someone elses since YOU specifically said you would.

So what is the answer to this question from nearly 3 months ago that YOU said you would get back to us on?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

EDIT: I just noticed CG_SBCrumb just posted on the GL thread about 2 hrs ago....

He cannot answer the question. There is a difference between that question and this one, the GL is just gathering information that is there, this one requires a meeting to discuss.

The best answer we have at this time is that this change is of a low enough priority that he cannot get a meeting about it.

That means the answer to this question is no, they have no plans on altering the current rotation and have no plans on giving guilds any choices about TBs that are not already present.

And he cant come in and say something to that end?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

He'd lose the bet then. Man gotta eat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »

I will ask, but until he has a response, I am closing this thread. He can reopen it when he has a response.

As for now, as I said the answer to the question is no, this is due to the fact that it is of such a low priority that they cannot even get a meeting together to discuss it.

The current options for TB selection will stand as is for the foreseeable future.

Please feel free to submit/resubmit your questions to subsequent QAs if you have any questions on this topic.
This discussion has been closed.