Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    If a whale, a kraken, was "given" access to another acct, would the acct in question be banned? I doubt it. Why? Bad blood flows fast, they could let others know and lead a walkout like the one did on Clash of Clans. Anhald is expendable in their eyes, they can rattle their sabers and claim they dispensed justice. And for all the bluster here you'll keep playing and they know it. So... yeah. Status quo. Nothing changes.

Hmmm reddit has one thread with 2.3k of upvotes. Ok, this might be getting interesting. Pop some corn people, gonna be a long night lol

• Pczarm
    18 posts Member
    Options
    You can't expect a warning about breaking TOS from a company that has been silent for the community in recent months. It is the worst relationship between a studio and the people who play your game. Shame CG, you should learn to handle better with your playerbase.
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Popcorn time !!!
  • CirdanTS
    39 posts Member
    Options
    they can't un-ban him. It would be too expensive.
  • Options
    Un-ban Ahnald! All the profit that CG makes off this game should be going to him anyways.
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    At least it demonstrates they still have some employees at cg ... emplyees are not free ... they are looking for volunteers ?
  • Conrad10
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Complete joke. You guys don’t deserve this community. You should all be fired. CG you are the stick up EA’s butt.
  • Options
    I am so unsatisfied with the way Capital Games have treated all of us. If I knew this is how the game was going to evolve when I first started, I would have never downloaded the game.
  • emoore123
    261 posts Member
    Options
    I can understand why they did it, even Ahnald acknowledged he violated TOS. However, they need to treat everyone equally under the TOS and it appears they possible are not.
    CG also needs to understand why Ahnald did it in the first place. When you take away the one place that content creators can best show off your new content, you shouldn't be surprised when they look for other avenues to pursue their livelihood. Was Ahnald in the wrong? Yes. But CG has clearly been on a hunt to extinguish content creators for their game for a long time now, while supposedly making deals with cheaters on the side who whale o their game.
    They claim a small minority of people would interact with a sandbox mode, making it too expensive, but who is that small minority? A lot of them I would argue are content creators. And guess what? Content creators can influence the spending on your game, making this mode potentially profitable in the long run. I hope CG does the right thing here. I'm not saying it's to unban the account, but maybe they take a good hard look at how influential these creators are, and start looking at ways to better partner with them and mend these relationships. The community will be watching.
  • Options
    The worst is that if Ahnaldt101 quits, a lot of other players will follow
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Removed.. no point..
  • Options
    CG, this is truly disgraceful, and honestly, I can't see any logical reason we're you get something that benefits you out of what you're doing right now. Frankly, we should stop playing this cr*p, there are other (far better) games that treat the community better
  • Options
    Ban everyone that did what he did and see how much money the game makes.
  • Options
    Capital games is going down a dark path. First they provide almost no content. Delay updates for months to the point where it looks like they have no idea what they are doing/ how censoring and braking down content creators who are critical of them?

Unacceptable, first I will say I will not lay another dime until AhnaldT101 gets his account back. Secondly people are critical of you making a billion dollar game that provides no content. When other games are making way more content and listening to there fans. The worst part is that you censor anything you don’t like, and I know this post won’t be up for long. Hopefully someone at CG reads it though and eventually a light might go off on their heads.

You’re alienating yourself base to the point where you’re going to lose in the long run. The galactic legends ever were terrible. I will never even bother to try for them by having to farm useless character ( or spend lots of money on useless characters) for a year for the GL just in turn for it to not be META anymore. Figure it out
  • Options
    Not cool banning Ahnalds account he is the only thing keeping me playing your game since you haven't made new content in over a year
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    He was using a shared account, which is forbidden.

The issue isn’t that he broke the TOS. The issue is that there are thousands and thousands of these transferred accounts out there, and almost nobody has been banned for using them. Their selective enforcement of the rules is kind of strange.

This is the cost of being famous...everyone has a magnifying glass on you.
  • Options
    I can’t stand ahnald but this is total bull crap. I still watched his vids for content and predictions. Get your stuff together CG
  • Options
    How long is CG going to refuse to address that the in game pvp now has zero competitive integrity now that it’s established whales are allowed to cheat?
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    The comments about cheating and LD certainly shine somelight on this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/114806/reporting-a-cheater
  • Options
    Not cool CG. Crack down on the cheating. Get this man his test account back.
  • Options
    What we learned today is that cg condones cheating, if you spend enough. I don't care about ahnaldt or his account but I love the man for opening my eyes to the hypocrisy of this company. Thank you for saving me literally thousands of dollars. They'll come out and deny it somehow.. someway but the damage is done. I'll F2P for now until I get bored then finally move on.
  • hoodam
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Horrible move CG. Are you trying to destroy the game?
  • Options
    Still no official response from CG. Are they just going to try and sweep this under the rug?
  • DarthRevanhk
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @CG_LucifersDaddy you should be ashamed of yourself allowing a cheater to get around a ban like that. What? It’s okay for a confirmed cheater who was actually taking away the integrity of the game to get notified, talked to, RELUCTANTLY given a smaller punishment and allowed to pick when said slap on the wrist punishment was going to happen. You have compromised the integrity of this game and should be fired for it.

• Options
    Shame on you cg
  • Options
    Unban Ahnald T101! He is the heart & Soul of this game.
  • Options
    My freind spent 20 dollars on the game because of ahnold unban him
  • Options
    Let this be a reminder that no matter how many thousands you pay on this game, at the end of the day you still don't and will never actually own it.