Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Thought I'd come check on this thread. Looks like nothing from CG as of yet. The longer they fail to address this, the more traction their double standards will gain.
  • Skorf26
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Well them banning him proves one thing.... there’s still someone working at CG.

With how little that has come out the past year, I was starting to doubt that.

But maybe they should worry about new content and banning actual cheaters rather than people negotiating.

I would say it is time for a spending freeze and see if something changes.
  • Options
    I bet the devs of MSF are absolutely loving this. "Don't cry CFH, we got you homie. Naughty CG can't upset you over here."
  • Krjstoff
    635 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_LucifersDaddy What the freck is going on?! How can you look your self in the mirror for letting a confirmed cheater off the hook? And what's up with banning Ahnald?! He's the absolut top advertiser for your game, he's the top content creator, he's the top display window for you "new content" …

Now really is the time for you guys to come out of cover and comment on this!
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Watch the video. He said someone GAVE him the second account, not that he paid someone for it. Whether that is true or not is something CG would have to prove. There are hundreds of players with multiple accounts. He could have just said this was a second account he had created and whaled on just to use in videos. But he didn't, he plainly said someone let him use it when they quit the game. I guess this is a lesson for us all. When dealing with CG cheating and lying is preferable to telling the truth.
    Is he a bit of a clown? Yes. He puts on a show. But he also tries to give solid feedback on new releases. He is mostly positive and occasionally entertaining. Not sure why CG has it in for him but it is pretty obvious that someone there does. Shame on you CG.
  • Mawat
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Unacceptable CG
  • AntiHeld
    237 posts Member
    Options
    Actually a bad move on so many levels CG.
  • Options
    I am glad they did not ban me. I gave my account to someone when I was not able to play. I spent a lot of money on the game and it would be a shame if all that was lost.

Banning Ahnald was a silly move. Like him or not, he certainly did a lot to promote the game.
  • Options
    I see some thing going around that Ahrnold's account was from China and some prople are saying well it would have been banned anyways in july,but why CG banned an account in advance if the account would be banned with all other account from that region?why go and ban it with 1 month in advance and start this?why not just wait and ban them all together and have no drama?
  • Options
    Mayhem wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lol fix what? He literally went to them not the other way around. No company in their right mind would support account sharing it’s bad business. If I bought an account that instantly makes me competitive (money is transferred to somebody else) the company that actually owns the account gets nothing. But if I had to start my own account and want to fast track to a competitive level well I’d have to purchase virtual items (money goes to the company).

Everybody with their pitchforks do realize he brought attention to the account himself with emails, text messages, and DMs

He went to them so he could keep spending money. He went to them so he could continue to pump money into an account that otherwise would’ve been sitting dormant not making any money.

So before this they had Ahnald pouring money into two accounts for content testing. Now they have him pouring money into only one and will guaranteed lose income from players either quitting or stopping their spending.

Not to mention they were exposed as to being selective with their punishments. Account sharing is nowhere near as bad as intentional cheating and hacking the game. Yet one got a week long suspension while the other a permanent ban.

So let me get this straight, you’re ok with CG doing nothing to somebody literally bringing to their attention he’s violating the rules.

Its just not the rules. Man look at broader picture not before your nose reading the rule. CG is just hypocritical how he handles those things.

I am looking at the broader picture, take Anhald out of the equation, if somebody that hadn’t played a single minute in this game decided to pick it up, they buy a 7M GP account, my time and effort has instantly been devalued.

I don’t want cheaters in this game either they should be banned, and that letter in his video looks like a high school freshman wrote it, is it legitimate, who the hell knows.

But you have people here demanding his banned account be reversed...why? You also have people here saying it’s outrageous that CG banned the account and it’s a witch hunt, Ahnald literally, literally invited them to look into the account.

Why would your "work" on your account be devalued? If someone forged university degrees and all kinds of certificates and then got your job your work would be devalued. Giving a game account in SWGOH to someone else does not affect you in any way.
  • Mike_ITA
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    It's incredible that the account sharing it's seen as a deadly sin by CG and cheaters (players that love to ruin the experience of other players) have only one week ban.
    Shame CG, it's better to invest your time to create something at least mediocre because in the last 8 months we saw only a swgoh version of rock scissor paper (playable after 4 months of farming).
  • Options
    I think this was all a way for them to make money. He now has to whale on his main account, so CG profits...
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    I literally made an account on EA to comment on this:

I have been playing the game for years, spending countless hours and dollars to participate in this wonderful community-

Ahnald got me on to the game, Ahnald is one of the main reasons i have persisted with this game despite the absolute determination CG has for destroying it- and I know there are countless others the feel the same way-
    way to bite the hand that feeds you CG- he has done more for this game than you have for the past two years at least!
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Shame on you cg , cheating is ok but account sharing is perma ban

Account sharing is cheating.

While he did account share, he also spent money on that account. Wouldn’t call it cheating.
  • Options
    Wolverines wrote: »
    That guy still has a YouTube channel? Got tired of all the self promoting click bait tactics a long time ago.

Makes me like CG even more

We found a CG burner account, lads.
  • Options
    Are you kidding me CG? Do you have any idea how much money AhnaldT101 has helped you get with his videos? I've personally spent thousands on your game and a ton of it is because AhnaldT101 is so great at showing off YOUR new characters. You're marketing sucks btw. YouTube SWGOH content creators are your greatest ally and the best marketing you have, and it's free. You should be PAYING them. Reward them, not penalize them!! Bring back the Test Servers NOW! This game and its management is such a disaster. The entire CG management staff should be immediately fired and replaced with new young blood who actually understand and work with the players, content creators, and the entire community you are very very lucky to have. You may as well fire your marketing team as well because they are useless. EA are you listening?
  • Options
    Terrible. CG continues their train wreck to oblivion.
  • Options
    How is LD still not removed from his job? Anyone care to answer this?
  • Options
    The account was transferred to him for free as a friendly gesture, and of course It becomes his account when he starts whaling on it. Also the only reason he doesn't ask for a refund is because then they might trace it to his main account And do worse damage.
    I have been tempted over the years to spend money on this game So many times but now i cannot approve such a thing after so cruel actions toward the One of the only ones that could market Galaxy of heroes without Capital Games having to spend a dime on a commercial.
    Im not sure anyone can trust or respect you until you make a formal apology not just to Arnold but the community that he is representing which happens to be YOUR responsibility as this he is one of the symbols in the community of the game you have created. If you destroy the symbol of the people their will be retaliation and revolt. Take a look a the vast history of governments all over the world and how many have fallen, exactly like those governments companies can fall the exact same way. The people have a strong influence, even if you don't think so and in many ways you couldn't imagine.

We love democracy, we love star wars but our resolve for a better solution has never been stronger!

If you do not like us that is unfortunate but treat others how you want to be treated and we MEAN it.

Don’t get cocky kid!
  • Options
    im glad they banned ahnaldt. hes a whiner and youtubers should have never been turned into game changers in the first place. he should play like a real player and not try to use the game to make a buck off all you lemmings watching his videos.

If you want to look at it this way, than all youtubers and streamers should get banned for trying to make money from games while entertaining people

i wouldnt have a problem with that. youtubers dont really bring anything to the table. if they cant play the game like the rest of us ban them. ahnaldts no one special. just a lazy slob propped up by people who watch youtube. the only thing that is wrong about this is they should apply some of these tos evenly and other people sharing accounts should have been banned too.

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    I know what he did is against the TOS, but why do you permaban him, but let you cheaters back to your game.
    If you don't unban him, you should also permaban all the cheaters and all the people who use bots that go in their account. The only reason they use bots that go in their account is by the way because you make the mod management terrible.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ah the onanists are back. No road ahead though. No communication. Just offers of more money to spend and mugging people off.

You really are pathetic clueless runts of society aren't you? You pathetic inbred scum.
  • Megalatorus
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Unban Ahnald , be fair
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they are afraid that the new and awesome stuff in the road ahead won't be recieved all that well so they try to silence any criticism before it's out. Seeing that Ahnald doesn't give up, his take on the RA could be all the more interesting.