Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    If only he was banned from creating horrible videos and teaching players bad techniques....
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Ahnald?
    Never heard of her.
    Must be hawt tho seeing all these knights in shining armor coming to her defense.
    Hmmmm

This... Right here just shows ur either new to this game or under the rocks for v long. Not sure what is ur purpose of ur post.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Antario wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Why in the world is there a screen grab of cg negotiating with a whale cheater?
    Thats not good. Thats a real problem. Are we going to see that get fixed?

Most of the guys here don't get it why EA banned Ahnald but negotiate with cheaters. I tell you why.

1. Those Cheaters are whales. They spent big money on this game thus CG negotiate with them (actually invite them) to come back continue spending.

2. The account used by Ahnald is a Chinese account. Moving forward, all Chinese accounts cannot do in-game purchasing anymore. Thus EA/CG cannot generate more money from this account anyway. Thus direct BAN.

I guess if Ahnalds account can still be used to spend money, he would've received a letter from EA/CG for making a deal.

But again.... why is the cheating whale given a negotiation of terms to when they ban and how long.

I dont care about the arnolds ban reason... i get it.

The issue is cheaters not being perm banned because they spend money or are part of the beta like the dude shown.

Thats just completely wrong.
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »
    Arnold guy must be absolutely loving this thread. Wow , are you guys all just Arnold shills ? You must be Arnold shills. Because who would make a big deal over this accept for someone on Arnold guys payroll. You guys must work for Arnold. How could you defend him unless you work for him. Shill.

Duh, we all work for Arnold guy, LLC. The massive income he brings in pays an army of nerds to yell “rah rah rah!” When things don’t go his way. Here at Arnold guy, LLC we have one mission: to take his side no matter what. And business is boomin!
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    Arnold guy must be absolutely loving this thread. Wow , are you guys all just Arnold shills ? You must be Arnold shills. Because who would make a big deal over this accept for someone on Arnold guys payroll. You guys must work for Arnold. How could you defend him unless you work for him. Shill.

Duh, we all work for Arnold guy, LLC. The massive income he brings in pays an army of nerds to yell “rah rah rah!” When things don’t go his way. Here at Arnold guy, LLC we have one mission: to take his side no matter what. And business is boomin!

Keep up the good work! This will all be forgotten by tomorrow!

LoL
  • Options
    to be honest i still don't get why cg is doing this...
  • raybron99
    129 posts Member
    Options
    The most concerning thing is the way they handle cheaters. Yuck.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    DEIllidan wrote: »
    to be honest i still don't get why cg is doing this...

Because they can.

It almost sociopathic in a way, they do what they want without any regard to the people they hurt, and I am not necessarily talking about Ahnold.

The beatings will continue until moral improves.

So, you didn't like that peasants, here have another Galactic Legend, an since you didn't like rock paper scissors, now you will have to play Go Fish for ultimate mats.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    The silence by CG is deafening. This is clearly an attack on Ahnald. Why? Let’s see....He krakens on the game. Hard. So no different than him and the cheater that got a pass from LD in that area. He used a shared account to circumvent CG deleting test accounts from the content creators on YouTube while the other cheated and intentionally hacked the game. One got a week long suspension and a negotiated penalty. Ahnald who was trying to find ways to spend money on the game, to create more content to bring in more players to the game and help people find ways to best spend money.... was banned.
    Amazing really.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    CG yet again telling everyone how they really feel these days.
    xxatncz42xbv.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    CG you need to get your intern's finger off the ban button. Y'all have been to trigger happy lately.
  • Options
    Shame on you CG. This is a direct attack on this community, this game, the content creators and most importantly Arnold. He is a role model to many so many people. Please fix this.
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    A lot of people have loved this game a long time and we still hold on to it through mismanagement, poor communication, low quality content releases, and inabilities to keep any sort of timeline. Then, today, we see evidence of just letting someone cheat with essentially no punishment, and Ahnald gets no communication, no warning, no “alternative to a perma-ban”? Did he hurt your feelings because he has offered constructive criticism of the studio? Or maybe you figured you made your money on the other account and you hope he keeps whaling on the one he has left so you fatten you’re wallets a bit more?

Ahnald broke terms of service, yes. Ban that account if you must. Now let me see some equity and ban every single cheater and account sharer in the game instead of just the ONE you have a petty feud with.
  • Mayhem
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Lol fix what? He literally went to them not the other way around. No company in their right mind would support account sharing it’s bad business. If I bought an account that instantly makes me competitive (money is transferred to somebody else) the company that actually owns the account gets nothing. But if I had to start my own account and want to fast track to a competitive level well I’d have to purchase virtual items (money goes to the company).

Everybody with their pitchforks do realize he brought attention to the account himself with emails, text messages, and DMs
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Your* because I know someone will catch the typo. Lol
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Lol fix what? He literally went to them not the other way around. No company in their right mind would support account sharing it’s bad business. If I bought an account that instantly makes me competitive (money is transferred to somebody else) the company that actually owns the account gets nothing. But if I had to start my own account and want to fast track to a competitive level well I’d have to purchase virtual items (money goes to the company).

Everybody with their pitchforks do realize he brought attention to the account himself with emails, text messages, and DMs

He went to them so he could keep spending money. He went to them so he could continue to pump money into an account that otherwise would’ve been sitting dormant not making any money.

So before this they had Ahnald pouring money into two accounts for content testing. Now they have him pouring money into only one and will guaranteed lose income from players either quitting or stopping their spending.

Not to mention they were exposed as to being selective with their punishments. Account sharing is nowhere near as bad as intentional cheating and hacking the game. Yet one got a week long suspension while the other a permanent ban.
  • Mayhem
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

He went to them so he could keep spending money. He went to them so he could continue to pump money into an account that otherwise would’ve been sitting dormant not making any money.

So before this they had Ahnald pouring money into two accounts for content testing. Now they have him pouring money into only one and will guaranteed lose income from players either quitting or stopping their spending.

Not to mention they were exposed as to being selective with their punishments. Account sharing is nowhere near as bad as intentional cheating and hacking the game. Yet one got a week long suspension while the other a permanent ban.

So let me get this straight, you’re ok with CG doing nothing to somebody literally bringing to their attention he’s violating the rules.
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options

So let me get this straight, you’re ok with CG doing nothing to somebody literally bringing to their attention he’s violating the rules.

For me the issue is less about that account being banned and more about CG’s interactions with a cheater vs lack of any interaction with Ahnald. Ban the account, it is against the rules and everyone knows it. Ban the cheaters as well. They are far too common in this game, and it’s concerning that they’ve given preferential treatment.
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    Options
    They negotiate with cheaters.... so wrong.

That is not cool CG.
  • Mahess
    3 posts Member
    Options
    CG that was a terribly wrong move; to get at someone who actually promotes your game.Time to review your own terms of use and make things right: reinstate Ahnaldt101 banned account(and if you can, apologize-that will get you a long way)
  • Options

Its just not the rules. Man look at broader picture not before your nose reading the rule. CG is just hypocritical how he handles those things.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Let see if this needs approval too....I’ll TLDR my last comment in case it has to be and is reposted.

So let me get this straight, you’re ok with CG being arbitrary in their punishments and using their TOS as a tool in a personal vendetta against a content creator trying to give them money, so he can create content on YouTube to advertise the game thereby bringing in more money for them?

Yes I’m personally ok with account sharing. If someone doesn’t want to play anymore and gives it up or sells it so it can live on and continue to put money in the game sure. Go ahead. Doesn’t hurt me in any way.

No I’m not ok with cheaters getting a free pass and slap on the wrist based on how much they spend. Cheater and hackers intentionally circumventing the game deserve permanent bans. Plain and simple
  • Mayhem
    28 posts Member
    Options
    marxuke123 wrote: »

Its just not the rules. Man look at broader picture not before your nose reading the rule. CG is just hypocritical how he handles those things.

I am looking at the broader picture, take Anhald out of the equation, if somebody that hadn’t played a single minute in this game decided to pick it up, they buy a 7M GP account, my time and effort has instantly been devalued.

I don’t want cheaters in this game either they should be banned, and that letter in his video looks like a high school freshman wrote it, is it legitimate, who the hell knows.

But you have people here demanding his banned account be reversed...why? You also have people here saying it’s outrageous that CG banned the account and it’s a witch hunt, Ahnald literally, literally invited them to look into the account.
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Selective justice is no justice at all CG.
  • Sofia
    1 posts Member
    Options
    CG do you want your game to die? Why would you ban Ahnald? He keeps the community together. He gives you free advertisement. And you treat him like this! Shame on you