• Zynkin
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Zynkin wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    If he's entertaining to you, then watch him. What's a (justified) account ban have to do with it?

That is exactly my point, he doesnt stop existing just because he has been banned in this game.

Also, when the former head of this game publicly states that account sharing is OK, that she in fact account shares, that she in fact recommends a certain third party to account share with, and that the clause in the ToS is there because CG wont be liable for a stolen account......... Banning an account for account sharing is not at all 'justified' as at no point was that statement from CG ever retracted. In fact there have been tens of thousands of accounts shared, and only 1 ban.

"Former" head...

"Banning an account for account sharing is not at all 'justified' as at no point was that statement from CG ever retracted. In fact there have been tens of thousands of accounts shared, and only 1 ban."

At least two bans. I reported (with proof) a sold account on my arena shard and it disappeared shortly after. :)

Banned accounts dont disappear.

On the contrary, they most certainly disappear from the top of the shard.

falling out of the top 50 does not equal banned.
  • Options
    People defending CG makes me sick. I have been fed up with them for a very long time and I am hoping the Ahnald ban will finally get us the developers this game deserves. Communication is key to any relationship and it looks to me like CG wants a divorce.
  • Options
    please unbanned his account he only made the video to prove his point. 2nd he made a new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZHCLWqaqc if u want him to come back, watch his video and listen. hes the main reason why made people here playing your game. also he brought a good point, u willing to banned his account but not banned the others?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Gustav wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    I am fine with his ban. I am not spending anymore because they negotiate with cheaters. Unbanning Ahnald at this point only furthers that negotiation tactic. I will not spend money on game that does any of that.

Exactly!

the hypocrisy

Money talks. And if people stop spending... the guy behind this walks

Doesn't the same hypocrisy stand with Ahnald? Would he bring out the evidence if it didn't hit him directly? How many such things do these central youtube figures hold?

Agreed, people have known about the negotiating for a while now and have said nothing. Sometimes it takes something like this that causes a ripple effect that wakes people up.

I believe that more cases like the Skywalker case are about to be dropped. This wasn’t a one off.

Also of note, what’s different this time than all the other times the community has been outraged is that this time it’s being discussed on YT channels and SW media outside of SWGOH. This is snowballing like never before and I imagine EA is very aware of the situation at this point and are developing a strategy to handle this.

I had no idea about it to be honest. It's a real low for sure, but not something I wouldn't put beyond what I know from CG. It was way back in the day when they changed droid callers with the introduction of rancy and absurd double standart behind that which made me realise how they are.
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Disgraceful behaviour CG, targetted attack, you disgust me, no more money from me.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    If he's entertaining to you, then watch him. What's a (justified) account ban have to do with it?

That is exactly my point, he doesnt stop existing just because he has been banned in this game.

Also, when the former head of this game publicly states that account sharing is OK, that she in fact account shares, that she in fact recommends a certain third party to account share with, and that the clause in the ToS is there because CG wont be liable for a stolen account......... Banning an account for account sharing is not at all 'justified' as at no point was that statement from CG ever retracted. In fact there have been tens of thousands of accounts shared, and only 1 ban.

"Former" head...

"Banning an account for account sharing is not at all 'justified' as at no point was that statement from CG ever retracted. In fact there have been tens of thousands of accounts shared, and only 1 ban."

At least two bans. I reported (with proof) a sold account on my arena shard and it disappeared shortly after. :)

He's saying banned ppl disappear from the top of the shard. It's not hard to understand
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

"Former" head...

Falling out of the top 50 when you were fighting for 1, AND having a swgoh.gg account that shows a steady decline (with no upward movement) followed by a flatline seems to indicate a ban. Especially when the decline started within 3 days of being reported.

• Iy4oy4s
    2947 posts Member
    Options
    DeBOMBs88 wrote: »
    please unbanned his account he only made the video to prove his point. 2nd he made a new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZHCLWqaqc if u want him to come back, watch his video and listen. hes the main reason why made people here playing your game. also he brought a good point, u willing to banned his account but not banned the others?

The real Ahnald account thread with 1.4k replies is not happy with you....

But really...why make a new thread when you can CLEARLY see a HUGE thread on this topic?
  • Zynkin
    53 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

He's saying banned ppl disappear from the top of the shard. It's not hard to understand

Coming from a person who goes out of their way to deliberately "not understand" what other people are saying... I think Ill just add this to your long list of hypocrisy.
  • Options
    After all this i really wanna see the road ahead post.
  • Zynkin
    53 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

Falling out of the top 50 when you were fighting for 1, AND having a swgoh.gg account that shows a steady decline (with no upward movement) followed by a flatline seems to indicate a ban. Especially when the decline started within 3 days of being reported.

Correlation /= Causation. You dont know

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

Coming from a person who goes out of their way to deliberately "not understand" what other people are saying... I think Ill just add this to your long list of hypocrisy.

I can tell from your response in the other thread you struggle with written words.
  • Derthchewy
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    CG are you guys so ashamed of your seleves that you can even make a statement about Ahnaldt101

• Options

"Former" head...

There are two in my shard that have been reported numerous times (with proof) by different members of the shard. The accounts changed hands about 12-18 months ago and nothing has happened; most likely because they are big spenders with 6.7 million GP and 6.6 million GP respectively. I don't want to give any more information because not only will nothing happen to them, I'll also probably get kicked out of my shard chat because they will think I am a "snitch".

I actually don't have a grudge against people who buy/sell accounts, because I like that it takes power and revenue away from Capital Games, but it's pretty obvious that TOS enforcement is selective and that those who whale hard get a free pass (just like they do in the regular legal system).
  • Options

"Former" head...

So wait.... lol... I don't know, even though the evidence supports it and most reasonable people would come to the same conclusion.

YET.... YOU seem to know this unsubstantiated statement: "In fact there have been tens of thousands of accounts shared, and only 1 ban."

Pigeon Chess. I'm out.
  • Options
    This post has more replies than any CG post. Lol

Maybe Ahnald should be in charge of CG. He has more supporters.
  • Options
    UNBAN AHNALD!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Kountkajh wrote: »
    This post has more replies than any CG post. Lol

Maybe Ahnald should be in charge of CG. He has more supporters.

Sound logic
  • Zynkin
    53 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

So wait.... lol... I don't know, even though the evidence supports it and most reasonable people would come to the same conclusion.

YET.... YOU seem to know this unsubstantiated statement: "In fact there have been tens of thousands of accounts shared, and only 1 ban."

Pigeon Chess. I'm out.

Given that there are literally dozens of reasons why an account would fall out of the top 50.... umm sorry, you have no proof. Would your prefer I say that there has only been 1 'confirmed' ban for account sharing? There is not a single documented case of a person being banned for account sharing other than this one.

Regardless, you are still operating on pure speculation mixed with an over inflated ego about what you think your 'report' managed to accomplish, and that is assuming you arent just making the whole thing up.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

Pigeon Chess. I'm out.

Given that there are literally dozens of reasons why an account would fall out of the top 50.... umm sorry, you have no proof. Would your prefer I say that there has only been 1 'confirmed' ban for account sharing? There is not a single documented case of a person being banned for account sharing other than this one.

Regardless, you are still operating on pure speculation mixed with an over inflated ego about what you think your 'report' managed to accomplish, and that is assuming you arent just making the whole thing up.

Yet you feel it's safe to operate under an assumption that there has been 1 ban, bacause, obviously YOU would be aware if there were more.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

"Former" head...

Pigeon Chess. I'm out.

Yet you feel it's safe to operate under an assumption that there has been 1 ban, bacause, obviously YOU would be aware if there were more.

And don't forget the deep interpersonal knowledge of the tens of thousands of shared accounts.

I mean obviously with his sunny disposition he has made lots of friends that let him in on their daily ToS violations.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

Pigeon Chess. I'm out.

I’d be willing to bet there’s been more than 1. I’d also be willing to bet it’s a fraction of those that have been reported. There’s at least 2 at the top of my shard right now that were reported last year, yet they’ve been playing uninterrupted the whole time 🤷‍♂️

Anecdotal!

/sarcasm

You're starting to understand finally.
  • Options
    Perhaps this is CGs master plan after all. Sit quietly, and let us tear each other apart. Let ua lose focus on what really matters. Like the fact CG talks out of both sides of their mouth, by saying "zero tolerance" from one side, and "haha bro bad battles" with the other. Let's focus on the fact they have consistently shown they care very little about you other than the cash in your wallet. Let's focus on the fact they drag their **** all over a great IP, and make a great game terrible simply by doing nothing of note or import. Let's focus on the fact they have no credibility or trust left with the playerbase. Let's focus on the fact they would rather just sit there rolling around in piles of your hard earned cash, than take 2 freaking minutes to address the numerous post and complaints that have piled up over 4 freaking years.

Fix your crap, CG.
    Chained since '16
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

"Former" head...

Pigeon Chess. I'm out.

I’d be willing to bet there’s been more than 1. I’d also be willing to bet it’s a fraction of those that have been reported. There’s at least 2 at the top of my shard right now that were reported last year, yet they’ve been playing uninterrupted the whole time 🤷‍♂️

Anecdotal!

/sarcasm

You're starting to understand finally.

If only you could figure out how to read a quote chain, all would be right in the world.

Maybe don't quote two seperate conversations and expect it to make sense.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Ahnald