When do we have GL Rey buffed too?

Replies

  • MaruMaru
    2133 posts Member
    The way to get a recent toon boosted is to find a bug with it, they'll "fix" it.
  • MaruMaru
    2133 posts Member
    So, the advice you’re offering to people is “spend some money”?

    To people who have already spent money.

    You seem to be thinking if someone spent money then they can keep spending limitlessly. What a CG sided argument coming from you of all people xD.
  • Mirkraag
    459 posts Member
    Tezza23 wrote: »
    bedc29j95vaf.png

    How do you beat this squad ? And you want her to have a buff? She has so many Legendary allies to chose from to make a team that it is totally different from the last , whereas kylo is stuck with FO.

    Did you hear the story of the Sith Empire ? Some people says that they are one of the most powerful toons of the swgoh universe. I also heard that they possessed some capacity that can be considered as unatural
  • very easy to fix it. Give Holdo immunity to critical damage to heroes of resistance, give Heroes Poe and Finn more damage. Strengthening resistance is a great thing, and you don't need to touch Ray herself. And a complete team of resistance. Or give Ray the note “Jedi” already, all the same everyone plays with the Jedi...

    Ray is weak now and needs repair. Changing shoes in flight for a bag of money is good, but it’s impossible. This is a lie. This is when in the store they will give you candy in a beautiful wrapper with chocolate, but when you open it, there will be peanuts that you are allergic to. I myself was madly offended by this "buff". And if nothing changes, then i have to give up my favorite star wars. This game is not equivalent between pleasure and nerves recently.
  • Sewpot
    1609 posts Member
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    Dude if you think people got all the requirements for GL’s in the two days before the event came out during the kit release you are high. Also you made the decision to get rey don’t be salty if she isn’t as good. She can still beat kylo... and if rey could be beaten by gas you would be crying for her to get a buff. There is no reason to beat the most powerful pvp character in the game

    bvxi9k5pvlvc.jpeg
    Your post made me think of this lol
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    If you went for a GL before even knowing the kits - own fault
    If you didn't compare the pro/contra arguments for each and are now upset that your GL is bad at something that the other GL is better at - own fault
    They changed one of the kits AFTER people unlocked GLs. Whose fault is that?

    3 days after in my case lol! I did wait to see which had the better kit and decided to miss out on that sweet sweet HSTR solo and go for the better kit.
    Now I'm out both 😂
    It is what it is I guess.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    If you went for a GL before even knowing the kits - own fault
    If you didn't compare the pro/contra arguments for each and are now upset that your GL is bad at something that the other GL is better at - own fault
    They changed one of the kits AFTER people unlocked GLs. Whose fault is that?

    And it changed nothing. Yes it made Kylo a little bit stronger and it shut down the GAS+1 thing (which I was not a fan of) but GL Rey still beats Kylo and vice versa. Different kinds of mixed counter teams still defeat different kinds of Kylo teams. No relevance for the FO fleet, no relevance for HSR.

    A little stronger with ultimate loops, solo raid, (almost) impossible to kill without bringing 4 previous meta. hmmm, kind of biased aren't we?

    What? You can beat most SLKR teams with DR, Bastila, Malak, Thrawn, and Sith Empire Trooper. One previous meta team (from 2 metas ago) plus 1 utility character. From my experience, Kylo is way easier to counter than Rey
  • MaruMaru
    2133 posts Member
    So Rey is now getting roflstomped
  • GJO
    163 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    So Rey is now getting roflstomped

    Thanks God, most annoying toon in the game
  • GJO
    163 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    If you went for a GL before even knowing the kits - own fault
    If you didn't compare the pro/contra arguments for each and are now upset that your GL is bad at something that the other GL is better at - own fault
    They changed one of the kits AFTER people unlocked GLs. Whose fault is that?

    And it changed nothing. Yes it made Kylo a little bit stronger and it shut down the GAS+1 thing (which I was not a fan of) but GL Rey still beats Kylo and vice versa. Different kinds of mixed counter teams still defeat different kinds of Kylo teams. No relevance for the FO fleet, no relevance for HSR.

    A little stronger with ultimate loops, solo raid, (almost) impossible to kill without bringing 4 previous meta. hmmm, kind of biased aren't we?
    He’s an SLKR owner, so there is no “kind of” about it.

    Just to roll back here, an argumentum ad hominen.

    "Your argument is completely invalid since you got a SLKR, no matter how many facts you bring and how you explain it with examples and reasoning."

    Pathetic
  • Ray looks like blue cheese. Refined, but not tasty, useless and expensive character.
  • Nikoms565
    13818 posts Member
    GJO wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    If you went for a GL before even knowing the kits - own fault
    If you didn't compare the pro/contra arguments for each and are now upset that your GL is bad at something that the other GL is better at - own fault
    They changed one of the kits AFTER people unlocked GLs. Whose fault is that?

    And it changed nothing. Yes it made Kylo a little bit stronger and it shut down the GAS+1 thing (which I was not a fan of) but GL Rey still beats Kylo and vice versa. Different kinds of mixed counter teams still defeat different kinds of Kylo teams. No relevance for the FO fleet, no relevance for HSR.

    A little stronger with ultimate loops, solo raid, (almost) impossible to kill without bringing 4 previous meta. hmmm, kind of biased aren't we?
    He’s an SLKR owner, so there is no “kind of” about it.

    Just to roll back here, an argumentum ad hominen.

    "Your argument is completely invalid since you got a SLKR, no matter how many facts you bring and how you explain it with examples and reasoning."
    What facts and reasoning? Was a post deleted that had those?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • #ResistanceLivesMatter
  • Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    If you went for a GL before even knowing the kits - own fault
    If you didn't compare the pro/contra arguments for each and are now upset that your GL is bad at something that the other GL is better at - own fault
    They changed one of the kits AFTER people unlocked GLs. Whose fault is that?

    And it changed nothing. Yes it made Kylo a little bit stronger and it shut down the GAS+1 thing (which I was not a fan of) but GL Rey still beats Kylo and vice versa. Different kinds of mixed counter teams still defeat different kinds of Kylo teams. No relevance for the FO fleet, no relevance for HSR.

    A little stronger with ultimate loops, solo raid, (almost) impossible to kill without bringing 4 previous meta. hmmm, kind of biased aren't we?

    What? You can beat most SLKR teams with DR, Bastila, Malak, Thrawn, and Sith Empire Trooper. One previous meta team (from 2 metas ago) plus 1 utility character. From my experience, Kylo is way easier to counter than Rey

    God! When are you going to understand we are. not. talking. about. counter. teams? We are talking about Rey vs Kylo.
  • Someone mentioned that JKL under Rey will be the best team inGame... so here with Vader is now the cheapest counter for that...

  • Deany123 wrote: »
    They wont buff Rey as they want you to farm kylo.... if you do not then say goodbye to the best route to get g12 pieces in game

    Well, in a few weeks many Sith Raid scoreboards will look like HRR or HAAT. What you get will be decided by RNG. And since the rewards in Sith Raid are only really good for the top 3 your Kylo will be your way to solo the raid but not a guarantee for good rewards.

    Goodness, it took me ages to get the Tank raid achievement. (Then I got like 10 crystals for having made it to #1 in HAAT 3 times). It is going to be like this with HSTR again.
  • You lost me man with the multiple quote ^^

    But I am agree with you. Doesnt mean I can finally get a bit of joy with some Empire toons.
  • MaruMaru
    2133 posts Member
    @Kyno butterscotch has arrived.
  • ClodyaModya
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I ask you to give an answer to people who in this game are someone more than an ordinary player. I began to collect Rey, choosing the PVP path. It was difficult to refuse an easy raid, which gives very good rewards, but I did it meaningfully. For me, the arena was in the first place. I gave useless characters, as it turned out, for the sake of a useless hero. But they told me about this only after. and here are the questions. Will Rey Be Changed? At a minimum, you need to either make it not a legend, because of its weakness, or finally strengthen this character so that the waste is not in vain. And the second question. Is it possible to somehow return everything that was given to receive this, I'm sorry, a piece of unnecessary stone? I saw somewhere that Google was returning money for deposits that were made by accepting the “CG Maneuver” as a fraud for the user. For they give at first one thing, then it turns out the opposite. Thanks for reading this whining post. But I need to know, for then I will say goodbye to this game. It just doesn’t make sense anymore, because this “burn” was enough for me.
  • If anyone says that if you put Luke to Rey, then she will be stronger. That is yes. But Vader in the Kylo squad does it a lot better. And Kylo himself gets an ult with him faster. And completely free.
  • Borat
    150 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    What are you talking about. Rey is just as good as Kylo except in the Sith Raid. She is almost unbeatable in GAC (only beaten by Kylo and mirror matches but not 100% and the occasional super DR team with god mods and good RNG). She is the only one besides shaak ti or GAS with clones to consistently get 4/4 in LSGTB, she holds on D in arena and can climb on all teams, including Kylo. So what is the issue? The sith raid is old now and landing in 1-15 gets equal rewards. I find sometimes the rewards in the 11-15 range are better than 1-3. As far as the refunds, good luck. Don't believe all the hype out there about returns from google or apple store. You better have a good reason other than "cheaters". Companies dont refund money because you are unhappy you bought something unless there is an explicit guarantee (not the case here). When you buy a Game for xbox or playstation, once you open it, it is yours like it or not. Same thing here. Remember, social media posts are less than truthful or exaggerate/leave out facts so you can't believe them all the time. I tried the cheater clause to get $ back and got a big sorry but not eligible for refund, contact EA and Capital Games.

    People who say otherwise (Rey or Kylo) obviously don't know how to mod them correctly or don't pair them right for arena. You don't just throw her and a bunch of resistance toons in with ok mods and expect to win or hold on D. Look at swgoh.gg meta report for team comps most used and you will see she is paired with JKR, WAT, GAS and GK and even then you have to mod them correctly.
  • Borat wrote: »
    What are you talking about. Rey is just as good as Kylo except in the Sith Raid. She is almost unbeatable in GAC (only beaten by Kylo and mirror matches but not 100% and the occasional super DR team with god mods and good RNG). She is the only one besides shaak ti or GAS with clones to consistently get 4/4 in LSGTB, she holds on D in arena and can climb on all teams, including Kylo. So what is the issue? The sith raid is old now and landing in 1-15 gets equal rewards. I find sometimes the rewards in the 11-15 range are better than 1-3. As far as the refunds, good luck. Don't believe all the hype out there about returns from google or apple store. You better have a good reason other than "cheaters". Companies dont refund money because you are unhappy you bought something unless there is an explicit guarantee (not the case here). When you buy a Game for xbox or playstation, once you open it, it is yours like it or not. Same thing here. Remember, social media posts are less than truthful or exaggerate/leave out facts so you can't believe them all the time. I tried the cheater clause to get $ back and got a big sorry but not eligible for refund, contact EA and Capital Games.

    People who say otherwise (Rey or Kylo) obviously don't know how to mod them correctly or don't pair them right for arena. You don't just throw her and a bunch of resistance toons in with ok mods and expect to win or hold on D. Look at swgoh.gg meta report for team comps most used and you will see she is paired with JKR, WAT, GAS and GK and even then you have to mod them correctly.

    They are absolutely not equal. Ray go through a large number of units, which already shows a weakness in its defense. Kylo, ​​however, passes only a ray and a team that uses faulty artificial intelligence. Rei is also out of resistance! not a Jedi. The first-order team absolutely and definitely should be under Kylo, ​​that's right. But, for Ray, you need a bunch of characters who achieve by grind. And even so she is weaker. Destroying at least 4 teams so that she is something of herself.
  • Borat
    150 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't know about you but Phasma, FOST, FOSFTP, FOTP, OG Kylo and Smuggler Han are just as useless as Rose, Holdo, RT, OG Rey, Smuggler Chewie, and OG Poe. You need the same amount of useless characters for both. In addition, she was NOT A JEDI! she never completed the training, just like Commander Luke isn't a Jedi. Just because you carry a lightsaber doesn't make you a jedi. Finn used one in Ep 7. I climb to 1 every day and never drop below 15 in Arena with GL Rey, JTR, Gas, Wat and GK. I have no issues beating SLKR with all FO and with DR malak wat on 1 try. In GAC she often has multiple defends and has won me more than a fair share of matches because she wasn't beaten and i use both Heros, Holdo and swap in HY or JTR depending on what my opponent has so no teams destroyed or broken up for GAC. TW she is used on Offense mostly because she can beat anything.

    AI is always horrendous. That is why my GG fleet team can beat a fully maxed 7* GK fleet at 5*. That is also why you can always beat a GAS mirror match with an inferior team almost 100% of the time against AI. I don't know what you are doing wrong with your Rey team to feel this way but my arena has 12 Rey teams, 3 SLKR teams and the rest GAS in top 20. Of those with Rey teams, 10 of them have SLKR too but use Rey because she holds better on D.

    As far as ultimates, Rey's can one shot kylo with protection, Klyo's doesn't one shot Rey unless she is in the red. Also, Reys special can one shot a toon with full protection. Kylo doesnt have a special that can do that.
  • Borat wrote: »
    I don't know about you but Phasma, FOST, FOSFTP, FOTP, OG Kylo and Smuggler Han are just as useless as Rose, Holdo, RT, OG Rey, Smuggler Chewie, and OG Poe.

    Storm trooper and og kylo are useless? Og kylo makes for a broken mechanic with GL kylo where the team turn locks GL rey while she's in ultimate stance. And og kylo and stormtrooper are part of a pretty decent FO team outside of GL kylo. Yes you have to gear useless people for kylo, but those aren't two of them.
Sign In or Register to comment.