SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    vkki3asjah5u.jpg

Just got my DEVASTATING ATTACKER not just 20min ago. Its so silly how glaring the difference is between the two....
    My jml has rando health set mods with no CD triangle or any bonus offense.

I did the same event with SEE and after 7 minutes of purposely letting my damage stack I barely got 120k per hit.

But... Isnt JML supposed to be a tank? How is he hitting so hard?

Offense up, Master's Training, Jedi's Will, CD Up

I'm sure SEE would also hit very hard if he had +125% offense and +50% CD

Yeah, good thing SEE also has a great supporting cast of heroes that can give him amazing buffs.

What? Oh.
  • Options
    At this point they just need to release Snoke to buff the hell out of SEE and finally make him an attacker, I don’t think they will be touching SEE himself tbh
  • Options
    CG is keeping frustration growing up here.
    Even if they're still looking at data, I don't understand why there's no communication about this issue. This topic is HUGE !
  • Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    Options
    vkki3asjah5u.jpg

Just got my DEVASTATING ATTACKER not just 20min ago. Its so silly how glaring the difference is between the two....

I did the same event with SEE and after 7 minutes of purposely letting my damage stack I barely got 120k per hit.

Yeah, good thing SEE also has a great supporting cast of heroes that can give him amazing buffs.

What? Oh.

I tried to give SEE the best buffs I could in the same event. Got Hyoda master training. Wat tech for defense ignore. Gid for offense up. (no way to get CD up unfortunately.) I let SEE stack for 3 times longer (just over 3 minutes of bb8 and JTR smacking the life outta malak) then the JML test and he hit about 30% less then a non offense modded JML AFTER I ulted to increase his mastery even more. My see had CD triangle along with offense cross.

Did the same test again with JML modded for offense... 300k crit.
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    Options
    vkki3asjah5u.jpg

Also SEE's low attack multipliers. JML's AOE has about double the damage multiplier of SEE's post-ult shock basic. This sounds pretty key. A ton of extra offense is nice--and afaik Sith don't have a source of that since they don't have a hoda or JKL--but at the end of the day any offense is going to have to go through a narrow straw compared to other GLs.

SLKR has 3x this multiplier for a double-hit basic, not to mention all the other stuff and his built-in defense penetration. Rey is a little weird since she does a lot of healing and support, and I'm not sure how much her offense adds to whirlwind 3x massive damage or the ultimate.
  • Options
    dgree wrote: »
    vkki3asjah5u.jpg

Also SEE's low attack multipliers. JML's AOE has about double the damage multiplier of SEE's post-ult shock basic. This sounds pretty key. A ton of extra offense is nice--and afaik Sith don't have a source of that since they don't have a hoda or JKL--but at the end of the day any offense is going to have to go through a narrow straw compared to other GLs.

SLKR has 3x this multiplier for a double-hit basic, not to mention all the other stuff and his built-in defense penetration. Rey is a little weird since she does a lot of healing and support, and I'm not sure how much her offense adds to whirlwind 3x massive damage or the ultimate.

Do you think there’s a way to boost him massively with a little extra via small changes in his current kit or do you think he’d need his base stats changed? (Which they won’t do)
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    Options
    dgree wrote: »
    vkki3asjah5u.jpg

Do you think there’s a way to boost him massively with a little extra via small changes in his current kit or do you think he’d need his base stats changed? (Which they won’t do)

Yes, they could make his mastery gain more significant. It's unlikely they'll change his mastery type or stats gained from gear, but I don't see why they can't change his attack multiplier or even his base stats.
    The only way i can see them earning money from making SEE better is adding another sith for us to farm. So thats most likely what will happen.
    Not sure about that. There's no hint of future Sith, and most likely any future DS or even Sith non-GL titan will work better with SLKR than under SEE and they'll have to be concerned about that unless they want SLKR to be meta forever (or the toon will be designed to help a future dominant DS GL).

There are some people getting 3-4 GLs and picking up SEE at the end, who are just happy that he's a GL and don't need him to be great (and often prefer him to be weaker than their favorite GLs, since they can feel special for being able to afford a niche/luxury GL). Is CG making enough money from SEE? Idk, but they seem fine with the profit for now.

There is immense misinformation about SEE out there (largely by people who don't want him to be strong) and that results in plenty of people still getting SEE.
  • Options
    Time for another update lol - ‘after the new year’ and now its the 6th
  • Options
    The only way i can see them earning money from making SEE better is adding another sith for us to farm. So thats most likely what will happen.

Or just buff SEE.

All galactic legends remain a goal permanently. SLKR is an old GL at this point but I'm working on unlocking him now. And spending crystals to do it.

Make SEE better and more people will spend to unlock him in the future.

• TVF
    36716 posts Member
    Options
    127 pages......lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett Us "happy" and "loyal" customers who have put way to much time and money in are still patiently waiting for answers.
  • Options
    SEE definitely needs a touch-up for linked and another legendary Sith that specifically works well with SEE’s kit.

CG definitely did SEE-as-first-GL owners dirty, there’s no denying that fact.

I’m about 4-5 days out from having the 3 best GLs. Can’t in good conscience go after SEE until CG gives more reason to do so.
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Given that this thread will never go away because us SEE owners are disappointed. Can we just get a yes / no to changes and then lock the thread so we can all move on from this pile of trash toon :).
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Feb is sith month. So, new Sith who will work well with SEE?

Snoke incoming?
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR: New Sith? You will make a fine addition to my collection
  • Options
    MikKro wrote: »

Good point.

Yeah, any new Sith will help SEE, but they will still do better under SLKR.
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    MikKro wrote: »

Good point.

Yeah, any new Sith will help SEE, but they will still do better under SLKR.

That’s souly dependant upon the kit, easy to make synergy with SEE.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Besides, how would they release it?
    Marquee? By the time its farmable the new GL set has released and pushed SEE further

Legendary? Hope you saved r8 mats for Sid

Legendary that requires SEE? A storm is coming...
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I think they need to update sidious, royal guard etc to work alongside SEE who provide extra buffs, that’s how I would fix SEE
  • Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    Yes. I seriously believe SEE is really good for PVP. (Arena and GAC) SEE is most flexible in beating any Rey JML combo with almost any combination of modding strategy with high banner. For GAC, that’s very good because you lock a particular modding without knowing how your opponent will mod their Rey or JML team. You don’t need worry if your opponent have a Vader proof Rey high tenacity/high Crit avoidance setup or Jedi proof setup, or forced to use JML or SLKR on Rey for a low banner win.

I used to feel sympathetic to SEE owner until I unlocked SEE myself and spent time to test various combo and modding strategy. I still agree SEE sucks in raid. But for other mode, arena, GAC, TB, and assault battle etc, it is pretty valuable for me compared with other GLs.

Are you using him for GAC and TW in offence with Wat?
  • Options
    Wow this is still going, holy. Btw maybe we can shoehorn in how bad BAMs AI is on defense, even though we are 3 months in to SEE still being bad
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Canadafett wrote: »
    Wow this is still going, holy. Btw maybe we can shoehorn in how bad BAMs AI is on defense, even though we are 3 months in to SEE still being bad

No Shoehorning, stay focused, I hear CG are about to unleash an amazing buff ;)
  • Options
    LeeB wrote: »

Imagine!!
  • LordDirt
    5106 posts Member
    Options
    LeeB wrote: »

Nope, just released new packs in the store as usual.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Amazing how they could fix the bug that let you reset the door in the rancor raid in a few weeks but they can't even dismay if see is working as they intend after over 3 months. Ridiculous.
  • MolBettaBlu
    76 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Amazing how they could fix the bug that let you reset the door in the rancor raid in a few weeks but they can't even dismay if see is working as they intend after over 3 months. Ridiculous.

SEE is working as intended. You look at the lack of responses from the doja and crumb, heck their responses are a basic kiss off of looking into it. You see what is clearly a bug of SEE's link not working as described in assault battles. You see SEE doing virtually no damage in raids, to the points there are multiple memes about it.

SEE is not a worthy GL, accept it, or don't and move on. 127 pages, 150 pages, 200 pages won't change anything. The fact they can fix other problems but still looking at data tells you they have zero intentions of changing SEE.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Yet another update without a single mention of SEE.
    You have had your time, holidays, data and videos from the community.It is time to deliver CG
  • Options
    Time to accept they ain’t doing a **** thing with SEE, lesson learned ppl. Wait until after a GL has been released and thoroughly tested by the community then farm if they are good.
This discussion has been closed.