POST UPDATE:Comments/Question (Merged threads)

Prev134567
Darth_Nihilus
97 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I just got the new update. Does anybody know how to get the gold omega ability or its not possible at the moment?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I just knew it would happen. I won with a huge 35 point jump and it had to restart just as I killed the last one.
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    lol you beat me in 1 minute.

I am 335/5500 over 70 now... :)
  • Options
    And Yoda is back
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    My level 70 characters still won't train higher, though. I had to restart because of the update, and it included the messages in my inbox saying the update is live, but it still says the characters are at Max XP, and it won't let me train them.
  • Green_Legend_Ran
    389 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ditto...nothing like winning as rank 249 against 198 and the client cra*ped out for the update.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    And again those #$%#$%#$%^#$%^ had to implement patch when i was in arena battle
  • LAWS_R4_COWARDS
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I defeated my #4 rank and then got the client restart.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I can ding 70 now and not have the xp wasted.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ditto...nothing like winning as rank 249 against 198 and the client cra*ped out for the update.

I was going from 201 to 166. Now I only have 2 battles left and hope I make it below 200 by payout. Arrrr....
  • LAWS_R4_COWARDS
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post removed.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    My level 70 characters still won't train higher, though. I had to restart because of the update, and it included the messages in my inbox saying the update is live, but it still says the characters are at Max XP, and it won't let me train them.

What level are you? You can only train your characters up to your level.
  • Options
    Level cap 80 was announced, yet my characters shows 70 as max and I can't upgrade them
  • Options
    Ah, so I have to get my player level up first? I wasn't at level 60 when the cap increased (although I was almost there), so this is the first time I've seen this situation.
  • Jooba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Good thing I crafted 3 more Mk V droid callers before the update herp derp
  • Options
    this happened to me during the last update, cost me #1 spot >:(
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Did you forget you have to level up before you can train to higher levels?
  • Options
    Just happened to me aswell. Should let you finish the battle before restarting. I guess they just want us to spend crystals on a refresh now...
  • Options
    I m level 80 already
    See you in arena :)
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, so I have to get my player level up first? I wasn't at level 60 when the cap increased (although I was almost there), so this is the first time I've seen this situation.

Yeah. You probably forgot but the trainer toon lets you know that you can only level your guys ahead of your level up to level 20. After that your player level is the cap for everything.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Who are the new farmable characters in the new cantina nodes?!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I KNOW FFS
  • Options
    Dont think anyone is gonna be 80 THIS soon
    Maybe try again tomorrow
  • Options
    they really jacked up the exp needed to level up, i dont think you could save up enough
  • Options
    They had to screw with eastern time again. Shame on them
  • Options
    This is complete ****....
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    It sucks
  • Options
    There is no way you could save enough energy, especially since the energy cap.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I needed two of them but only managed to craft one. And the new pieces seem to have no farmable location right now
  • Options
    Wow so they added another 50 piece gear to the fusion furnace and it's not even farmable...