POST UPDATE:Comments/Question (Merged threads)

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    they really jacked up the exp needed to level up, i dont think you could save up enough

But you can spend enough money. ....
    Unless there is a cap on refreshes
  • tjbear
    26 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yup. Over 6-8 of my characters need it too. Not so exciting tbh. Needs to be fixed asap. It was already a freaking pain getting the 20 and the 50... Now they want 20 50 and 50. It'll take maybe a year per MK5 Furnace
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    What is it I don't see anything new.
  • Options
    Yoda event re-opened
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Will these be in challenges or impossible to obtain?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    The surprise is probably the Yoda event going live. We didn't get a timer for it so no one was expecting it.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Piana wrote: »
    Just happened to me aswell. Should let you finish the battle before restarting. I guess they just want us to spend crystals on a refresh now...

Well I made it to 184 with 20 minutes and one battle left. Still you'd think they'd let you claim your rank before forcing a restart. I had no idea when to do my battles today since they don't give a specific update time. I don't have enough crystals to refresh and I'm not buying any. lol
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well... Expected something like that...
  • Options
    does anyone know when? 1:16 mins before day gets refreshed :'c
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    They will be daily rewards at 80. If so, it's quite a blow to take 15-25 days to max the abilities of each character. I expect they will roll out these mats for €€€€ soon. And I hope we get more than 1 per day.
  • Options
    Take 2 guesses and go with the worst option for us. That is my assumption.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    Take 2 guesses and go with the worst option for us. That is my assumption.

LOL agree
  • Options
    Surprise!

Now you have unfarmable gear and a bunch of characters stuck at gear 8

Wooooooo!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, ****?
  • Options
    I have to admire the way they treat their customers....
  • Options
    We got totally screwed
  • Options
    Nice. I avoided spendig the purple ability mats on my other toons so I can get the abilities on my main squad sooner.
    Seems I just should've spended them to make my GW easier....
  • Options
    It just happened to me when i was becoming #1 too
  • Options
    You need to level up fellas, you cant have characters level 80 whilst your level is 70.

You will be able to level up characters to level 71 when you turn level 71 etc
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    A recurring event recurring is not a surprise. So nothing new. Thank you.
  • Options
    It s easter
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It sucks, the worst part is the current furnaces and droid callers that unlock at 73 and 74 can't currently be farmed anywhere. You go to find them and their are no locations.
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    A recurring event recurring is not a surprise. So nothing new. Thank you.

My thoughts exactly
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    what the flying fah wk
  • Options
    My guess is it's the special thing you earn after completing dailies once at the level cap.
  • Options
    Got the notification that we were pointlessly moving up to level 80 cap with no new levels. I groaned and decided that I didn't care. Then I remembered that I had like (5) 70/7* characters all waiting to get to level 74 to upgrade their gear! When I went to level up and upgrade I noticed that my little yellow plus sign was gone and that I now have to get 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav . . . . that don't exist!

Anyone else see this?
  • Options
    You'd think with today's technology that update could be done in the middle of the night in each time zone but not EA, they instead push out updates manually like I did in the 90s when I just started working in technology.... Great!!!
  • Options
    My guess is it's the special thing you earn after completing dailies once at the level cap.

Exactly
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it is. 5 for first two abilities, 3 for third one.