POST UPDATE:Comments/Question (Merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    Arube wrote: »
    Let's play a quick unscrambling game.
    uiqt fi uoy nodt ikel eht utpdae.
    ... or not uiqt. not try. just do. or not do.

• Blizz
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Give me your initial reaction when you logged in, saw Yoda is back and that nothing really changed. It was the same exact screen with the same exact process to do it all over again tomorrow.

To me, it was exactly like Christmas day with the excitement and then realizing every present was socks and sweaters. You try to act happy, but you're not fooling anyone.

• DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still a bit unsure on these new gold mats. We wasting saving purples yes but does it also mean we can't upgrade people in the 70s when they abilities say upgrade? Will the gold ones Only come from dailies once we reach 80 and nowhere else?
  • Options
    Unfarmable gear and now we have multiple characters stuck at 8

How ridiculous is that?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    @Baldo, I am talking about player level. I believe 69 to 70 was around 4,500 XP. They bumped 70-71 to 5,500 XP. There is no realistic way to get to 72 by Sunday (when all the challenges are open) unless you had a lot of energy saved or spend a ton of crystals.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hopefully they have a path forward for the missing gear items by the time people hit 72 or 73.

I assume the ability mats will be available once you hit 80. Kinda sucks that you can't level them as you go
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    @Baldo, I am talking about player level. I believe 69 to 70 was around 4,500 XP. They bumped 70-71 to 5,500 XP. There is no realistic way to get to 72 by Sunday (when all the challenges are open) unless you had a lot of energy saved or spend a ton of crystals.

NOOOO **** you have to be kidding me!
  • Options
    Yes I'm discussed that I pay for toons to c their powers reduced or extended to higher levels
  • Options
    No see I'm trying to be a part of the solution. In today's society if enough people complain then things get changed.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

I'm not talking about player level actually I mean character level! You will have lots of time in between player level to bump up 8-10 characters per level I believe.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Indeed
  • Oldmanharris86
    26 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously?? I can't have the letter B and the letter S next to each other??

EA cowards...

LOL, you also can't follow the name Stu immediately with pid. I get blocking profanity, but EA's pretty thin-skinned in their forums.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing good about it. Yoda released for the 3rd time but hyped like General Kenobi, inexplicable gear requirements, 5500 xp for one level...I can't even.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Where are update notes revealing details and who is farmable at what levels?
  • Options
    The only way it could be worse is if they came over to my house tonight right after work and kicked me in the shin.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Increased XP per level means anyone without banked energy will be unlikely to hit 72 by Sunday.

I had almost maxed banked energy and only took me 1/4 of the way to 71

You had to have banked energy AND not spent your daily energy.
  • Options
    The long road
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You need gold mats now?
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Yay! Awesome got a vote! LOL
  • Options
    Soooooooo did anyone see the new omega ability mats that replace needing 9 or 12 purple ones? Hoping this pans out it be a waste for all the purple mats people have been saving :/
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    The only way it could be worse is if they came over to my house tonight right after work and kicked me in the shin.

It only gets worse if the kick you in the SHIN?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Have gotten the update about level 80 cap but still my characters are maxed out at level 70, any idea when this will be fixed?

@Skyler_Bridges Your characters can only be as high level as you are as a player. Once you get xp to raise your player level to 71, you'll be able to train your characters.
  • Options
    It's so bad it'll be funny right? Like literally the worst update to a game I've ever witnessed. There's not one player that's totally peeved. April fools? I'm pregnant post?
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Just curious as to the thought behind this. Why add more gear farming when each player has 10 or so characters that need the same part (purple hair dryers) that already takes days to farm, and now add a piece that is impossible to farm currently in addition to the already difficult gear farming.

Any thoughts? Insights?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Seriously something major needs to be done here this whole system needs to be remade and improved it costs almost 400 000 credits to level "one" Level 68 character to level 70 (2 levels) if you are not good at math and there is nit an efficient way to farm ENOUGH...

Completing Galactic wars everyday and ranking somewhere in the top 50 PvP daily is not good enough. I am a devoted play and have spent way too much money which you regret after because we are all getting NOTHING at the end of the day for SOMETHING which us our real hard earned money she shouldn't need to be spending hoards of money for credits just to level a single character now what it's gonna cost
    10 000 000 000 000 credits to level to 80 are you kidding me?

Seriously a VIP program should have been created by now you guys are way behind the times...I've wasted thousands on this game and have not been rewarded for my loyalty at all it is complete **** that's my opinion...
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well, this was worth waiting for.
    Post edited by Yarzahn on
  • Options
    It's actually rather disgusting.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.