POST UPDATE:Comments/Question (Merged threads)

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Kinda curious as to the thought process behind this...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I hope they have Maul AND/OR Anakin...
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    It's insane but hey they will try to silence any outrage but if we all stop spending we can silence them.
  • Options
    So now mid April is March 31??? And all of the comments get consolidated so as to suppress the frustration???

Man, you guys have blown some stuff in the past, but this is your worst yet. So disappointed both in the timing and the 5500 experience.

Put me in the consolidated thread so you never have to listen to the customer!! Customer service be damned!!
  • Options
    What? Where?
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    InB4 this post gets closed
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    April fool ?
  • Options
    Yea I got warned lol
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    So, what's the surprise?
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Brasida wrote: »
    April fool ?

We are the only fools here. Greedy EA at it again.
  • Options
    Everyone needs to stop spending, maybe then we'd be Listened to
  • Options
    They did this because they probably have nothing substantial to offer...and are going for the cash grab. I went from planning on buying the vault of crystals yesterday morning... To nothing now. They don't deserve it
  • Options
    Something is really wrong with this Game. Thers no logic at all
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Timothious wrote: »

Seriously a VIP program should have been created by now you guys are way behind the times...I've wasted thousands on this game and have not been rewarded for my loyalty at all it is complete **** that's my opinion...

I agree with this, feed the whales, we have been given almost nothing for our troubles. l've spent a lot and would spend more if there was any value in it.
  • JonVictus1290
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Maybe what we need is to stop spending money in this game so they could realize that's not the way. That what we really want is to enjoy the characters in more events, different challenges. But of course, this is what happens when a company is used to receive a lot of many, it`ll always want more.
  • Options
    Meow
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »

Seriously a VIP program should have been created by now you guys are way behind the times...I've wasted thousands on this game and have not been rewarded for my loyalty at all it is complete **** that's my opinion...

I agree with this, feed the whales, we have been given almost nothing for our troubles. l've spent a lot and would spend more if there was any value in it.

I'm with you. I'm part of a group of 70 spenders ($thousands, not just $hundreds) that has been mighty bored for a mighty long time. And all we see in this game's future is more grind.

Guilds would have been something.

EA - you're on a short leash. Guilds within 2 weeks or 70 players walk. That's 70 x $10,000 over the next 24 months of this game. Ready to say goodbye to 3/4 of a $million in revenue? That's where you're at.

And I'm willing to bet there are dozens of groups of whales that are just as big and just as pist off.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised by this at all coming from an EA game.
  • Chewieforlife
    356 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Unfarmable gear and now we have multiple characters stuck at 8

How ridiculous is that?

That's my main issue. Lumi, sid, han, phasma, etc all stuck at 8 until the next update most likely
  • Options
    Dashboard wrote: »
    Okay, I'm done finding positivity in negativity. For those that see my posts every now and then, you'd know that I practically stay positive through all hate storms.

Sadly, I cannot comprehend, and shed light over this...

GEAR!
    Have me farm 50 hairdryers over the course of two weeks, shame on me.
    Have me farm an additional 50 jiggilydoos on top of the 50 hairdryers and 20 other bangarangs, shame on you!

I see no stats increase (which should be at least pretty significant for an increase in recipe cost). Okay, let's give them time to properly come out with the coming update before getting all too angry... But really? Here I have like 1300 toolipoolies from challenges with nothing to use them on, but instead you create a different sinkhole... Completely new equipment to gear levels that have been out for a while now.

Want to make the grind rougher? Introduce it in the next tiers of gear levels. Don't change current recipes by effectively doubling the grinding to 1 month per one gear item for one character.

It's quite okay, I wholeheartedly understand if this post gets deleted. I tried my best to make this rant into constructive criticism.

- Dash, a person who cares so much about the game and wishes it's devs nothing but fortune.

I laughed at you post.

And then I cried because of how truthful it is.

I do not mind if I spend 330 days farming an ewok elder 1 shard each day. I know the drop rate. It's but a small fraction of my daily energy and doesn't stop me from grinding other stuff.

I do mind a lot to be grinding the so called billion hairdryers, jiggilydoos and bangarangs and notice before even my main 10 characters are fully upgraded, my own senile upgrades arrive faster, as my teeth fall out and I get cataracts, benign prostatic hyperplasia, erectile disfunction and all sorts of geriatric fun.
    All that time, without having an energy to spare for actual interesting stuff like getting a few rey shards, or anakin, or IGD, or whatever i fancy that day. Because gear grinding is oppressive. It sucks the joy out of people.
    I'm sorry I don't have a square to spare, I don't have a square to spare, I can't spare a square. Look, I don't have a square and I don't have a ply. I need it all to farm my gear.

This is a collecting game. We like actually collecting stuff and upgrading. PROGRESSING. Spending ONE ****ing MONTH upgrading ONE ****ING character is NOT fun. Especially in a game nearing 100 ****ING characters now. I do not want spending 1 month on each character. All the while buying refreshes with gems that still don't do ****. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.
    Kisses.
  • Options
    Closing threads and moving our feedback here sure cleans up the forums. One could almost miss this thread and think everybody is enjoying the 1 month grind per gear piece.

This is a compliment, by the way. ;)
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    By far the worst update that's happened since I started playing. Darn gear and gold mats
  • Options
    Dashboard wrote: »
    Closing threads and moving our feedback here sure cleans up the forums. One could almost miss this thread and think everybody is enjoying the 1 month grind per gear piece.

This is a compliment, by the way. ;)

First rule of fight club.
  • Options
    This game and EA can officially bite my shiny metal tookus
  • Options
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  • Options
    Stealth nerfs blow man....not happy about this update at all. Gonna be a long time before I give them any more money.
  • Options
    It doesn't matter if anyone pays any more, EA git their quick cash grab and have already obviously given up putting money or developer time into this game. It's abandoned and anyone after tonight who spends even 5 bucks on this game is an absolute ****
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »

I'm with you. I'm part of a group of 70 spenders ($thousands, not just $hundreds) that has been mighty bored for a mighty long time. And all we see in this game's future is more grind.

Guilds would have been something.

EA - you're on a short leash. Guilds within 2 weeks or 70 players walk. That's 70 x $10,000 over the next 24 months of this game. Ready to say goodbye to 3/4 of a $million in revenue? That's where you're at.

And I'm willing to bet there are dozens of groups of whales that are just as big and just as pist off.

Need a thread where whales can pledge to not spend anymore money until we get some love. VIP system, Guild system etc. but I'm sure they would just block the thread or delete it. I know the group I run with is quite disgruntled, we're probably the largest group of whales, I know a few guys who've spent close to 10k.

• Options
    Relax people. It is April 1st on some parts of the world :)
  • Options
    Merging negative update discussions to a thread that says new update comments/questions is not the same thing at all.