Phasma shards for iOS? [Updated: Sent out]

123457Next

Replies

• Suppahotfire
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This has caused so much grief, glad everyone's happy now, come back an hour later and have 60+ notifications for this thread, :star:
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
  • Naso
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Europe get shards too? What wrong we have done? *sadface
    line id: naso_fin
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Europe has better food, wine, beer, and clothes, but no Poe or Phasma shards.
  • Options
    Lets not make this into a USA vs the rest of the world.

As other countries also received Poe/Phasma last December when the movie was launched, I am sure they will also receive the other characters shards with an appropriate timing in the future.
  • Options
    FYI for those US and Canada players who are on iOS but not receiving the shards, be sure to completely close out and restart your game.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    This promotion is for US and CAN only because it's tied to the home release of Star Wars The Force Awakens.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Heh, bought TFA last night, signed into GOH right after and see some shards. I thought they saw me buy the movie or something, thank you!
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This promotion is for US and CAN only because it's tied to the home release of Star Wars The Force Awakens.

That of course makes sense. Will there be similar promotions around the world to the corresponding home releases? Or like a general promotion for the rest of the world? I think it would only be fair and CG/EA would show that they care about everbody.

Since the chinese new year event there hasnt been anything outside the regular stuff at all for IOS users outsude the states. Small things make a big difference ;)
  • Options
    O dear
    People with android or ios in america have luck
    We europa kan kiss it good by with it
    Realy the europa can cry we dont have non
    Only the android droids we have

For al cry baby s grow up
  • Options
    Do we know how many Phasma shards we are getting total?
  • Options
    FYI for those US and Canada players who are on iOS but not receiving the shards, be sure to completely close out and restart your game.

@EA_Jesse I tried force close, restarted phone, logged out of Game Center etc. still haven't gotten the shards. I am iOS and in California. Anything else I can try?
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Just want to say thank you for the Phasma shards. I suddenly don't feel like the red headed step child anymore. Lol. Good job guys!!
  • Options
    I thought we were getting them for 6 days, not just 10 last night ? anyone know or hear anything differently because 10 shards isn't worth much
  • Options
    Antmanndie wrote: »
    I thought we were getting them for 6 days, not just 10 last night ? anyone know or hear anything differently because 10 shards isn't worth much

I think it supposed to be 6 days of 10/day. I haven't gotten anything though. It was rushed to roll it out, so there might be some issues that will get resolved on Monday. I haven't gotten any shards yet and I should qualify. Trying to contact support.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    So even though we miss out on a day, its nice to get another 150 shard shop shards!
  • Options
    We never announced that players would be receiving shards for Captain Phasma on iOS.

Where are you all getting this information?

Well it popped up in my game as an official notice yesterday, passed out early as a result of a 24hr work shift the day before so I'm a little late to this party. But yeah, just figured I'd throw my two cents in here.
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Antmanndie wrote: »

I think it supposed to be 6 days of 10/day. I haven't gotten anything though. It was rushed to roll it out, so there might be some issues that will get resolved on Monday. I haven't gotten any shards yet and I should qualify. Trying to contact support.

It is 5 days of login of 10 shards per day. It was stated with the inbox message when you receive the first 10 shards.
  • Options
    So just got my first inbox notice stating we'll be getting phasma shards from the first til the sixth. Umm, it's the 3rd. So where's my other 2 sets of shards? :/
  • Options
    Okay. I've been trying to wait patiently for this to work out but it's already the 4th day and I don't want to miss out. I have logged in everyday and I still haven't received anything! Please tell me what I can do. :(
  • Options
    Droids for androids! Ions for ios!
  • Options
    I think the UK DVD release date is 18th April, so maybe we'll get something too? Unfortunately I have Phasma at 7* already but the shard shop tokens will come in handy if Darth Vader pops up again :)
    Ally Code: 753-789-771