Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    fberbert wrote: »
    Peempo wrote: »
    This new meta should be good to me ;)

Groggy has a lot of controllers in his squads. He will fit well in the new meta too.

And Mt Baekdu could raise again with her droids.

Mt baekdu is a she? She's been up at the top longer than I. Maybe earlier than Ozumar.

I've seen a couple new names try to pop in during the 6pm PST payout time recently.

I don't know. I misspelled "her". I mean "his".
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Hi pnut, it is me! Nice to see a fellow from my shard here. As my friend Renan told, my payout is 1pm PST. What is your username in the server?

Generally I fight for the 2nd place and hit the #1 spot about 12pm PST, there is low activity this time. I took back #1 only when I have extra battles and the reset time is coming.

Mestre Fabio, you are the disaster at 6pm of Korea/Japan
  • Options
    Oh snap, good to finally see some people from my shard post here. Yalls teams are hard to mess with ;)

Where is your city(time zone). I thought you are Austrailian but recently, you act as if you are Japanese, I don't want waste crystals.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on Eastern time
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Lately I've been going ham around 1am reset though to test out teams with the new meta
  • Options

Groggy has a lot of controllers in his squads. He will fit well in the new meta too.

Mt baekdu is a she? She's been up at the top longer than I. Maybe earlier than Ozumar.

I've seen a couple new names try to pop in during the 6pm PST payout time recently.

Baekdu is a Korean mountain. Where is your city?
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »
    Oh snap, good to finally see some people from my shard post here. Yalls teams are hard to mess with ;)

Where is your city(time zone). I thought you are Austrailian but recently, you act as if you are Japanese, I don't want waste crystals.

He is in Brazil... Did you not read the thread?
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    He's asking me hah
  • Options
    Oh he replied consecutively... Got lost, my bad
  • Options

He is in Brazil... Did you not read the thread?

I asked you obiwanKeoki, pst is very far to me but city is easy to remember and can use timezone translator on Web. Where is 9pm PST in the Pacific Ocean? I don't want bother your reward time.
  • Options
    He's asking me hah

Sure. this is helpful for you
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    He's asking me hah

You hit me again in my time, I believe you are my competitor. My timezone people hit eachother at any time. you becomes one of us.
  • Options
    I'm on Eastern time

Wow, Why do you consume your turns at early AM? If you don't bother me, I don't bother you at your time.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

(Deleted, I'm working again)

I hope you don't hit me at least 2 hours before my time.

I have believed Obiwankeoki and Peempo were Austrailian or Vladivostok because you work very hard at that time.

If you are good-neighbor, I will be good-neighbor, too.
    If you bother me like recently "Peempo", or Mestre who take out my 1st just few minutes before my 6PM a few days ago. etc., I will not sleep or wake up early and bother you, too.

Post edited by Yodavader on
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yah I'm pretty cognizant of others' payout time but I don't know when yours is. You are in Japan? That is 19 hours ahead of me. I am in Hawaii. My payout time is 1pm your time.

Recently there has been a lot of moving in different times. I don't mind dropping a bit but I don't like dropping out of the top 10 and I'll battle back. The crystals cost don't bother me. It's not worth attacking me unless I'm in the top 3 because I'll bounce you back.

One of the mol elizas and I went back and forth for 4 battles lol he decided to finally attack someone else.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yah I'm pretty cognizant of others' payout time but I don't know when yours is. You are in Japan? That is 19 hours ahead of me. I am in Hawaii. My payout time is 1pm your time.

Recently there has been a lot of moving in different times. I don't mind dropping a bit but I don't like dropping out of the top 10 and I'll battle back. The crystals cost don't bother me. It's not worth attacking me unless I'm in the top 3 because I'll bounce you back.

One of the mol elizas and I went back and forth for 4 battles lol he decided to finally attack someone else.

Hi, I love Hawaii.

I worked about time stuff again. Please check it.

p.s. I'm looking at Mol Eliza with FOTP maybe one of you wrote. He/she is confusing when is his the time.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    rBVEfOp.png

@pnutbutter
    @fberbert
    @Schwartzanneger
    @Peempo

Is it correct?
    Please don't bother each other.
    (MtBaekDu)
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    My payout is 7pm. But I got you, I'll be a good neighbor ;)
  • Options
    Hmmm... cool! I love Korea.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    My payout is 7pm. But I got you, I'll be a good neighbor ;)

Good! I will not touch you in the morning.
  • Options
    Hmmm... cool! I love Korea.

Thanks.
    Your squad is super fantastic and strategic.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Wow, 9-gear Windu is a leader of Groggy's. This is interesting but I need not to waste 5 arena turns. Can he/she defeat Mestre?

And at the end of the day, I need to be 3rd or 4th rather than 2nd because everybody wants to go to 2nd and consume someone's arena 1 turn who stayed 2nd.
  • Options
    Wow, 9-gear Windu is a leader of Groggy's. This is interesting but I need not to waste 5 arena turns. Can he/she defeat Mestre?

And at the end of the day, I need to be 3rd or 4th rather than 2nd because everybody wants to go to 2nd and consume someone's arena 1 turn who stayed 2nd.

Mol Eliza was the one who beats me today. Groggy's squad is still too defensive. I bet he is having time up against me.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @pnutbutter
    @fberbert
    @Schwartzanneger
    @Peempo

5 minutes ago, I got #1 reward. It was long time waiting.
    Finally, I won Mestre 20 minutes ago
    But, OBIWANKEOKI beat me just 9 minutes before my payout time and made me spend more crystals.
    Threrfore, I will play at his time, OK?
  • Options
    Hmm did I? You must be one of the mol elizas. I was just trying to spend my leftover battles before 12am. Sorry bout that.
  • Options
    I don't remember you mentioning what your name is. How can I avoid you when I don't know who you are? Lol
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    I don't remember you mentioning what your name is. How can I avoid you when I don't know who you are? Lol

Truuue
  • Options

I informed you what the Baekdu means before.

I mentioned MtBaekdu below the big time table photo.

Didn't you look at it?

I'm Mt. Baekdu.

Now, you know my player name clearly.

If you do again, ... , you already know your payout time is my LUNCH BREAK TIME. I am very free at that time. Don't do it again!
  • Schwartzanneger
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Where's the love people?? Don't be so bitter, it might end up making you a target. My payout is also at 7pm so most of the U.S. times are actually pushed up an hour. Happy playing! Oh and I'll be a good neighbor too :smile:
  • Options
    WOW, Spaziale is comeing. He or she is #14 now.
    Before Mestre, I remember, he/she was almost all-time player, his squad was big problem for my Poe-Droids.
    It seems he enjoys with Ewok rather than competition, otherwise, Ewok is very strong.