Is KAM mission getting fixed before LS Geo?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wait - so now I'm really confused. So the TB that start in 3 days is going to happen with the bug, but the next one will be swapped. Is that correct?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Wait - so now I'm really confused. So the TB that start in 3 days is going to happen with the bug, but the next one will be swapped. Is that correct?

As I understand it...

LSTB > TW > TW > TW > TW > DSTB > TW > TW > LSTB > TW > TW
  • Options

I think he likely meant July. But it'd be good if we could get some clarification. @Kyno.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

As I understand it...

Disagree. DSTB shouldn't move from end of month.

LSTB > TW/TW > DSTB > TW/TW > TW/TW (instead of LSTB) > LSTB (instead of TW/TW) > DSTB > TW/TW
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Soooooooooooooo.....CG broke their promise to us? Um....yeah I'm not happy with this. They're leaving the bug in, and going "well for August it will be fixed" all because they "want us to get the same rewards"......if the bug is costing us KAM shards, how are we getting the same rewards? My guild certainly isn't. We're getting fewer. 2 months in a row. Because of CG's errors.
  • Options

yes that appears to be the case. Not great.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

As I understand it...

LSTB > TW/TW > DSTB > TW/TW > TW/TW (instead of LSTB) > LSTB (instead of TW/TW) > DSTB > TW/TW

Could be. Either way it gives them the same amount of time to revert the change. And probably makes more sense since the change affects LSTB and not DSTB.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

As I understand it...

Could be. Either way it gives them the same amount of time to revert the change. And probably makes more sense since the change affects LSTB and not DSTB.

I'm going off how they worded it.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Soooooooooooooo.....CG broke their promise to us?

What promise?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

As I understand it...

Well, how they worded it is what I said. They were very generic, and just said they were swapping the order of the Territory Battles and the Territory Wars. They did not specific DS or LS. But, I think your way makes more sense.

What promise?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/246352/hotfix-06-17-2021#latest
    NOTE: This will be fixed in an update prior to the next Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

As I understand it...

Well, how they worded it is what I said. They were very generic, and just said they were swapping the order of the Territory Battles and the Territory Wars. They did not specific DS or LS. But, I think your way makes more sense.

What promise?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/246352/hotfix-06-17-2021#latest
    NOTE: This will be fixed in an update prior to the next Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle.

And that wasn't even posted on Discord....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

You do realize this is actually what's happening, and not the non committal answer he gave on discord right?

Anyway, we have our answer to the op.

We have 1/2 the answer. No word on any compensation. I would love some KAM shards as I lost the battle last go round because of this issue.

No word on any compensation because there isn't any...
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

As I understand it...

Correct, that's how I interpreted it

The July Calendar will be unchanged, so we should get LSTB then TWx2 then DSTB
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

You do realize this is actually what's happening, and not the non committal answer he gave on discord right?

We have 1/2 the answer. No word on any compensation. I would love some KAM shards as I lost the battle last go round because of this issue.

There should be.
  • Options

There should be.

One of the hardest missions ingame bugged. Yes, there should be.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

Agreed.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Let’s just get rid of TW and throw everyone a few zetas. That would solve the issue. Permanently, I mean.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There should be.

The interesting part about this is that last time there was no change in the win rate, but they will monitor the data.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

As I understand it...

Yes this is what we were told, they are shifting things in August.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

The interesting part about this is that last time there was no change in the win rate, but they will monitor the data.

And what % of players doing the KAM mission had the update prior to doing said mission?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There should be.

And what % of players doing the KAM mission had the update prior to doing said mission?

Who said they didnt look at that data too, as a separate value?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

No one that I am aware of. But since no one said they didn't look, I shouldn't ask the question? That's a weird stance to take, even for you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There should be.

Shouldn’t the win rate steadily increase as time goes by? Every TB, more and more upgrades are made, so if the win rate is flat, that would indicate other factors are in play, perhaps a bug maybe.

Does everyone who beat it always beat it from that point on?

If the win rate varies, which I believe it would, then couldnt this fall within the normal rate of change variance?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There should be.

No one that I am aware of. But since no one said they didn't look, I shouldn't ask the question? That's a weird stance to take, even for you.

You can ask, sure, but you seem to be assuming they would look at or use data in an incorrect way to somehow manipulate the situation.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

But is it bugged?
    1. It's not a bug, it's a change that they have decided to revert
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

But is it bugged?

I think it is, but based on their messaging I don't think that they think it is. It's weird, because that is the only mission where gaining max protection doesn't also grant that amount of protection, but everything they've said has been that they are "reverting" the "change" not "fixing the bug."
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

But is it bugged?

I think it is, but based on their messaging I don't think that they think it is. It's weird, because that is the only mission where gaining max protection doesn't also grant that amount of protection, but everything they've said has been that they are "reverting" the "change" not "fixing the bug."

I guess you could have said something like that instead of "it's not a bug" then.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

There should be.

But is it bugged?

I guess you could have said something like that instead of "it's not a bug" then.

Sure, but that doesn't fit as nicely into list format.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There should be.

But is it bugged?

Sure, but that doesn't fit as nicely into list format.

1. Doesn't it
    2. I guess I see you point
    3. ?????
    4. Profit.