Conquest cancelled for august

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Howrude wrote: »
    They delayed it so those that didn't get perfect runs for the conquests before have to wait for CAT..

I like greedy evil plans as much as the next guy, but I don’t get the end goal for this one.
    Crumb is obviously taking revenge on me for comparing his sister to a Gamorrean guard. Sorry y'all. :(
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I’m very disappointed that they haven’t figured out that they are using a 3 month cadence on Conquest and that they would like to implement new disks, bosses, feats, modifiers etc for this 3 month cadence without being capable of implementing the changes within a 2-week span such that Conquest can remain on schedule.

To be clear, I understand they are nerfing characters and want to see how that can affect Conquest. If this were the only delay so far (it’s not: Conquest was delayed last 3 month cadence as well) I wouldn’t be as disappointed.
  • Options
    I just want to unlock CAT so I can bloody well climb to the top of squad arena with JMK like I should be able to! Would have had her by now if CG hadn't postponed Conquest. :(
  • Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    you don't need cat to defeat jmk btw, just annoying they never communicate with us.

In a free to play game like this I don’t think we can expect so much.
    It’s not like EA is one of the biggest company’s in the business or that players spend thousands on different in game purchases.
    Is it?

So we should be happy they let us install the game for free even if we don’t get to play all the content.
  • LynxVJ
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe CG is finalizing LV's kits before putting him as the last boss in the incoming conquest.
  • Options
    pic3k31o74d2.jpeg
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder if Reddit has got an answer for this by now ? Since they don't communicate here. Probably need to wait for the podcast too
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    Is this where people go to cry, who are waiting for the next conquest to get their CAT?

I guess I'm in the wrong room. ;)
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47khxek5wac9qn4rltdhc9sso2ml05n1nivh9tn3xt&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Rebmes wrote: »
    Is this where people go to cry, who are waiting for the next conquest to get their CAT?

I guess I'm in the wrong room. ;)

What about people that just want the next conquest because it’s still currently more fun than LS geoTB or any other pve game mode in the game?

I have CAT, btw.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    So... Not cancelled for August!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    So, according to Crumb...Conquest will launch August 30th. From Cubs Twitch stream. FYI.

I'm starting to hate that we have to be getting too much information from streams or things like that...
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    So... Not cancelled for August!
    No, just 4 weeks late. :p
  • Options
    Granolo wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    So, according to Crumb...Conquest will launch August 30th. From Cubs Twitch stream. FYI.

I'm starting to hate that we have to be getting too much information from streams or things like that...

they've never really released hardened dates for conquest. I remember two times the dates have been learned from a mod in teh forums. I think it was Kyno both times. No offense to Kyno but it'd be nice if CG could post these things in a forum post or on the calendar. so we could have something to point to and not have to be reading various threads and stumble upon it accidentally.
  • Options
    So is August 30th confirmed?
  • Options

I can confirm there will be 30th August.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

I can confirm there will be 30th August.

Big if true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Did they also say which year?
This discussion has been closed.