Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Bro, this is the same as asking why is the sky blue. U really wanna know the answer ?
    Bad analogy! When I was a kid, I did really wanna know the answer to "why is the sky blue?"
  • Options
    HORRIBLE Data Disks...

They took out the good ones and increased the difficulty for the Feats...

How is possible that the official communication about the Hard path is days later when it is hidden???

Players are QUITTING!

Refund the money, restart the Conquest with previous versions before you lose more of the fan base...

• Options
    We should asking for more harder and grindy feats. Maybe then they will do the opposite.
  • Options
    20 energy per battle on normal seems unfair given the extremely limited number of Boba Fett shards available. Why was this necessary?
  • Options
    Thank God I just did 5 extra hard battle nodes on the super secret hard path!

#worthit

*with all the changes to every conquest HOW in the love of midriff padme have the devs not ran a SIMPLE Boolean OR when the discs are populated. That absolutely should not be a very large request by the community that is unheard of and can’t be entertained. @kyno @doja-fett can you ask the devs if this is being looked into for conq 11? It’s especially tough with the added hard path now and really a kick to the jewels.

3tv9z2g020lf.jpeg
    vxsn0oqlg9db.jpeg

At least 1 of them is green!
  • Options
    I wanted to post skmething reasonable but could not.
    @Kyno get a grip. Stop posting rubbish.

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI you guys have lost the plot. Ive seen this before in games. Yours is done in 3 months unless get get in touch with reality.
  • scuba
    14123 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Also, anyone noticed we have not run into a broken disc yet???

Progress!
    its a joke, please calm down. We are all here to have fun, let's try and remember that.

There are at least 2 that I know of.
  • Options
    Complaining won't make a difference because someone is going to complain all the time so, there's no reason to ever listen to complaints because it's hard to distinguish real complaints from noise. They will take notice if people quit in droves, people drop the game rating in Google play and the Apple App Store, or there's a significant drop in spending. Then and only then will they be motivated to actually listen to community issues.

My worthless 2 cents, there are two ways they could have sold battle passes, as a reward or as punishment. They chose the punishment route, which should be received negatively by the player base. The reward route would have been to unlock new characters in 2 conquests instead of 3 if you buy a pair of $50 battlepass+. The whales would spend $100 to unlock a month earlier then have no incentive to buy in month 3, so charge more for the battlepass+ to make up for it. Keep conquest closer to what it was in the beginning so that everyone enjoys conquest and they still get a new way for whales to spend.
  • Options
    I just love how CG is back to disappearing. They post these fluffy road ahead videos and stream apparently, but can’t be bothered to address community outrage. Might as well shut the official forums down and use Reddit or whatever, because if devs aren’t going to communicate what’s the point of using their site?
  • Options
    Incidentally, why is it 20 energy per battle on normal yet 15 energy for the boss and mini-boss @Kyno maybe something to query?
  • Options
    zatchy wrote: »
    I just love how CG is back to disappearing. They post these fluffy road ahead videos and stream apparently, but can’t be bothered to address community outrage. Might as well shut the official forums down and use Reddit or whatever, because if devs aren’t going to communicate what’s the point of using their site?
    I understand why they disappear, it’s extremely demoralizing for an employee to be in charge of customer communications but not having any mandate to actually do anything that have a real impact. There’s only so many times you can say ”we’re listening” “we’re looking into it” etc before the crowd turns on you. And then we will see a new face who will promise increase in availability and activity before they too realize that’s a pipe dream they aren’t allowed to fulfill.
  • Options
    For all of the issues C10 seems to have, the pics below indicate my continued biggest problem with this game mode: it’s boring. Having 3 choices of battles and 2 of them being practically the same when there is the possibility of thousands of matchups is awful. Mix it up CG!
    6xiw0ub2v1be.png
    aap63gvk9qjw.png
  • Options
    This game mode is just getting boring and worse.

All you need is to pay to proceed.

Well done, CG. Thanks for ruining the game.
  • Options
    Just wanted to follow up on the 'extra' rewards issue since I haven't seen any response. At least in the Hard Mode, there are some consumables, slicing materials and a couple omicrons available as you move along. I don't believe that these were available in the previous Conquest. I'm also on the Hard Path (in Hard Mode) and I don't know if those same rewards are available to those not on the Hard Path ... I'm guessing they are available to everyone because I don't see what the alternatives would be for those on the Normal Path.

To be clear, I'm not trying to say that these rewards are good or bad ... just trying to provide information as I'm moving along.

It certainly would have been better to have more clear communication for many items prior to the start of this Conquest.
  • Options
    Go leave your feedback in App Store rating. It is obvious the forums are not making a difference. Perhaps flooding the reviews with negative ratings will have an impact. Although to be honest I doubt it.

After many years on this game they have finally crossed a line even I can’t ignore with the latest GC debacle. At this point I’ll probably just start moving onto other games.
  • Options
    Incidentally, why is it 20 energy per battle on normal yet 15 energy for the boss and mini-boss @Kyno maybe something to query?

I hope they announce it was a mistake, that they didn't mean to increase the energy per battle and that they should all be 15. When they were increasing it on Hard mode they announced it beforehand, here we just discovered it.

• Options
    Firefox54 wrote: »
    Just wanted to follow up on the 'extra' rewards issue since I haven't seen any response. At least in the Hard Mode, there are some consumables, slicing materials and a couple omicrons available as you move along. I don't believe that these were available in the previous Conquest. I'm also on the Hard Path (in Hard Mode) and I don't know if those same rewards are available to those not on the Hard Path ... I'm guessing they are available to everyone because I don't see what the alternatives would be for those on the Normal Path.

To be clear, I'm not trying to say that these rewards are good or bad ... just trying to provide information as I'm moving along.

It certainly would have been better to have more clear communication for many items prior to the start of this Conquest.

You don’t get these rewards for taking the hard path. You get them in rewards along the way or through their ridiculous conquest pass. There is literally no tangible reward, perk or benefit from taking their claimed “hard path”. And no, getting to choose from two data disk caches is not a perk when you could do so previously in the last nine conquests. Taking something away and giving it back as a “perk” doesn’t make it a perk or benefit. They lied to us about this. Period
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Firefox54 wrote: »

You don’t get these rewards for taking the hard path. You get them in rewards along the way or through their ridiculous conquest pass. There is literally no tangible reward, perk or benefit from taking their claimed “hard path”. And no, getting to choose from two data disk caches is not a perk when you could do so previously in the last nine conquests. Taking something away and giving it back as a “perk” doesn’t make it a perk or benefit. They lied to us about this. Period

Agree 100%
  • Options
    So EA, we can do 6 battles per day with the energy we got (12 min for 1 ticket and 20 tickets for one battle).
    This means 84 battles in 2 weeks. I am curious, have you count how mnay battles we have in 5 sectors????? I will help you: 110!
  • Hera_from_Ryloth
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Conquest 10's been received really badly by the community, and I have an idea for a quick, easy, effective way it can be fixed that won't cost revenue for the game:

Put Boba Fett Son of Jango packs in the store, charge whatever seems needed to make the money that needs to be made, go into the game and mark all the grindy or annoying feats (anything with a character or faction requirement) as completed and give us the rewards for them.

The spenders will buy Boba right away, the rest of the players have to wait til the end of the 3rd conquest (or however long it takes them), the revenue happens right away, and we all get to just play through Conquest and just have fun.

I don't want to suffer through 3 more conquests of bad YouTube game reviews and everyone on every SWGoH Discord server I'm on complaining endlessly about this, I'm sure you over at CG don't want to sit through your equivalent of that either.

The previous revenue model of just giving the spenders a way to get the new thing right away and having the non-spenders wait was perfect if you ask me. You tried something new, it's very obviously not working, so why not just go back to the old model?

The YouTubers will sing your praises and move onto reviewing the new character, hype will build, and conquest will actually be fun to play again. Wins all over and no one loses.

Thanks for listening :)
  • SDiel
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I beat the sector 2 boss fight with Bad Batch and it doesn’t count towards the no sith/jedi/… feat. Other feats seem to be broken as well.

Edit: after the forced client restart the feat is marked as completed
  • Options
    Wai
  • Options
    In addition to not get doubles or triples of same disc in the node it should show not only exactly equal disc but rarities

Now "Disc: 0" for example blue disc
    Should be "Disc: 0 / 0 / 1" for blue disc showing that you do not have green or gray copies.

Thank you!

-D
  • Options
    Conquest 10's been received really badly by the community, and I have an idea for a quick, easy, effective way it can be fixed that won't cost revenue for the game:

Put Boba Fett Son of Jango packs in the store, charge whatever seems needed to make the money that needs to be made, go into the game and mark all the grindy or annoying feats (anything with a character or faction requirement) as completed and give us the rewards for them.

The spenders will buy Boba right away, the rest of the players have to wait til the end of the 3rd conquest (or however long it takes them), the revenue happens right away, and we all get to just play through Conquest and just have fun.

I don't want to suffer through 3 more conquests of bad YouTube game reviews and everyone on every SWGoH Discord server I'm on complaining endlessly about this, I'm sure you over at CG don't want to sit through your equivalent of that either.

The previous revenue model of just giving the spenders a way to get the new thing right away and having the non-spenders wait was perfect if you ask me. You tried something new, it's very obviously not working, so why not just go back to the old model?

The YouTubers will sing your praises and move onto reviewing the new character, hype will build, and conquest will actually be fun to play again. Wins all over and no one loses.

Thanks for listening :)

I’m guessing the plan has always been to let people purchase tiers in the battle pass so they can skip earning the stuff. All battle passes have that ability. Just wait for it. If you purchase the pass and they implement a tier purchasing system, after 3 conquests you’ll have 330 boba shards without fighting a single battle in conquest.
  • Options
    Also, a PSA for anyone using the Perseverance data disk, don’t use it with GL Rey. It’s bugged out and makes her ultimate do zero damage and may soft lock you as well in battle.

Pics below are the start of her ultimate and how the UI goes weird, the second show how it did zero damage.

c5intb3mtsz0.png

ndbi388cof0f.png

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Perseverance is also screwed up using Merciless Massacre with Darth Vader. As soon as he assists himself he attacks the same enemy again, thereby canceling out Merciless Massacre on the other enemies and wasting it. Doesn't seem to be a way around it but I sure wasted some energy trying...

Otherwise it's a great data disk. Hope they can fix the bug!

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Also, anyone noticed we have not run into a broken disc yet???

Progress!
    its a joke, please calm down. We are all here to have fun, let's try and remember that.
    Also, a PSA for anyone using the Perseverance data disk, don’t use it with GL Rey. It’s bugged out and makes her ultimate do zero damage and may soft lock you as well in battle.

Pics below are the start of her ultimate and how the UI goes weird, the second show how it did zero damage.

c5intb3mtsz0.png

ndbi388cof0f.png

Man…who saw that one coming…
  • Options
    Namdor wrote: »

c5intb3mtsz0.png

ndbi388cof0f.png

Perseverance is also screwed up using Merciless Massacre with Darth Vader. As soon as he assists himself he attacks the same enemy again, thereby canceling out Merciless Massacre on the other enemies and wasting it. Doesn't seem to be a way around it but I sure wasted some energy trying...

Otherwise it's a great data disk. Hope they can fix the bug!

I don’t think this one is a bug, unfortunately. Vader’s MM ends as soon as he uses an ability targeting someone without Merciless Target. So if he’s called to assist on his own turn, he’ll hit once, remove MT, get called to assist, hit again, and MM ends. It worked that way previously as well (ie Booming Voice + Piett calling Vader with his basic). So Perseverance just doesn’t work well with Vader.

Rey shouldn’t do that though.
  • Options
    MAGMA wrote: »
    c'est déprimant de voir à quel point on peut être déçu de tout ce qui était un super jeu il y a quelques années . En un éclair ils ont fait d'un top jeu , un jeu ou tu n'as même plus envie de jouer tellement ils ont fait de la **** pour gagner plus d'argent. je comprends pourquoi tellement de joueur ont quitté le jeu a l'arrivée des GL , puis ensuite a l'arrivée de la conquête et maintenant a chaque suite de cette même conquête . C'est entrain de devenir une poubelle sans nom ce jeu , rien que pour faire payer les gens pour avancer plus vite et plus loin que certains autres joueurs . Autant je pouvais être dessus des heures au début que plus les mois passent et moins je joue tellement le jeu m'attire plus du tout . je sens que je vais arrêter de jouer a ce jeu qui ne me fait plus du tout envie . Un grand bravo a vous CG d'avoir détruit l'envie de milliers de joueurs comme moi qui jouait depuis la sortie du jeu et d'avoir gâcher un tel jeu , juste pour gagner encore plus d'argent .

so they're definitely not going to have time to copy/pasta

It's French, not Italian..
  • scuba
    14123 posts Member
    Options

c5intb3mtsz0.png

ndbi388cof0f.png

And that is not the only bug with that disc.
  • Options
    for the love of god get rid of S T A M I N A.